Chapter 21

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s your sister’s name again?” I asked him when we were in front of Jiyong’s sister head office.

“Dami. Kwon Dami.” He said holding my hand. He wiped my sweat in my forehead and chuckle. “Don’t nervous. You looks like want to meet YG.” He said and I rolling my eyes.

“Shut up.” I take a breath and Jiyong knock the door before opened it.

“Nuna.” He called his sister.

“Oh Jiyong. You come.” His sister smile widely but soon she gasped after seeing me. I bow my head and smile at her.

“Omo is this Gabriella?” She asked and I nodded shyly. “What is this?” His sister teased Jiyong, looking at him like she know something.

“Nuna, this is Gabriella, my girlfriend.” He said bluntly and I hide my red face.

“Oh my god. Really? She’s your girlfriend? Aigooo he’s so lucky to have you.” She said coming closer to me and hugged me. “Welcome to my shop. Wanna drink?” She asked and I nodded. “Wait here okay.” Then she out of the room.

“Hhhhh.” I let out my breath that I holding and sit on the soft couch with Jiyong beside me.

“See? She’s nice and loves you.” He said and I nodded smiling at him.

“You haven’t speak since you arrived here.” He caressed my hair and coming closer to me. “What’s wrong?” He asked, worried. I shook my head and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Nothing. Just a little nervous before.” I said. He rubbing my back and kiss my ear.

“Then don’t be nervous. She liked you.” He said and I nodded. I pulled away from him and we locked our eyes together before he leaned closer to me, but then we heard a door opened, so we pulled away from each other.

“Oh what should I call you?” She asked bringing a hot tea for us.

“Gab is okay.” I said.

“Gab. That’s cool. Since when you guys were dating?” She asked, taking a seat in front of us.

“Mmmm…. One month?” I answer it and Jiyong nodded.

“Oh it haven’t been long.” She said.

“Yeah. But we already close since she was debuted.” Jiyond said.

“I bet my brother who hit you first right?” She teased and I nodded. “You should come to our house. Our parent really wants to see you.” She said and I furrow my eyebrow.

“Your parents?” I asked feeling even more nervous than before.

“Yes, our parent. Jiyong acted different lately. He always smiling and tell us that he found someone that can make him happy. So our parent want to meet that girl. And that girl is you.” She said. I looking at Jiyong and he was red but still act cool to hide it.

“I’m sure my parent will like you. You are so precious.” She said. “Okay, I have to serve my consumer. Relax here. You guys can continue what will you guys do before I entered the room before.” She said before wink to Jiyong. I bit my lip feeling embarrassed.

 

“Sorry about my sister.” He said after Dami out of the room. “Sometimes she can’t control .”

“Nah it’s okay.” I said feeling more embarrassed. “Hmmm I didn’t know your sister opened a clothes shop.” I said try to change the topic.

“Yeah. She like fashion too. Sometimes she will asking me about fashion, since I’m interested in fashion.” He said.

“You are addicted into fashion, not just interested.” I smile.

“Like you don’t.” He said. He know that I’m addict into fashion too, since she always love what I wear.

“How much money you spend to buy a clothes?” I asked.

“Mmmm I don’t know. You?”

“Neither do I.” We laugh.

 

 

We lay on the couch watching TV in Jiyong’s house in Itaewon. After my meeting with Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter