Chapter 22

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world felt stopped when we were together. His warm hug making me melt, his hot breath making me weak. We stayed in that position for too long until we didn't notice that someone watching us.

"Ekhm." We turned back to see my sister already wake up. She crossed her arms, standing there.

"You awake?" I asked letting go of Jiyong.

"Hmm I'm wide awake to see my sister hugging my brother's member band." She said glaring at me. I sigh, held her hand and led her to Jiyong. It's time. I looked at Jiyong and he gave me a smile nod. Telling me that it's fine.

"You already know him right? So, I don't have to introduce him." I said.

"So, are you cheating?" She asked bluntly. I wide my eyes, shocked by her blunt.

"No!" I glare at her and look at Jiyong who furrow his eyebrow. He looked at me and I shook my head.

"Didn't you said Jiyong on the phone before?" She asked. I let out a breath and so Jiyong chuckle.

"What's so funny?" She asked, looking like an idiot.

"He is G-Dragon, but it's his stage name. His real name is Kwon Jiyong." I said and she nodded understand.

"So, this is a man who makes my sister smile this morning? Mmmm not bad." She said looking at Jiyong, up and dowm.

"Stop it . You may like my boyfriend." I said teasing her and get a glare from her.

"Shut up. I have my own boyfriend." She said looking away from me. I smirked and hugged Jiyong.

"Really? Who? Your prince charming?" I asked and she glare at me.

"Your boyfriend is nothing to my future boyfriend." She said smiling proudly.

"Oh right. Your delisional boyfriend." I said getting hit by her.

"Ouch." I send her a glare and rubbed my arm. She look to Jiyong. She smile to Jiyong and getting closer to him. Damn she is seducing him.

"You such a hottie." She whisper at him and wink before he left us.

"Don't do that again you !!" I throw my slippers and it hit right on her back head.

"OUCH." She rubbed her head looking at me and I chuckle, stuck my tongue out.

"You , wait for my revenge!" She said before rushing inside the house. I giggle and looking at Jiyong.

"You guys are unbeliavable." He shook his head, chuckle and hug me back.

"Don't fall on her trap." I said. "She is a , right?" I asked and he smirked.

"Just like you." He said before I hit him on the chest.

"Shut up." He chuckle and kiss the top of my nose.

 

"Stay here. It's already 11 PM. I don't want you to drive alone in the dark night." I said.

"Did you just invite a guy to sleep over?" He said in teasing tone and I hit him on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter