Chapter 26

Love Story between PRINCESS and MUSICIAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as we arrived at Jiyong’s house, he wrap my body from the back tightly. We walked towards the living room while he hugging me from the back. Sometimes he will kiss my cheek, my hair and my neck. He whispers something sweet to my ear making me giggle. He doesn’t let me sit on the couch instead he bring me to his backyard while still hugging me. I looked around the small garden in his backyard seeing many flowers bloom. He keeps kissing my cheek many times and whisper “I love you” into my ear making me melt. I held his hand and rub it. We stay silent just looking to the flowers, hearing our breaths.

“I love this.” I said while resting my head into his chest and closing my eyes.

“And I love you.” He said kissing my hair, rubbing our hand together.

“How much?” I asked, still closing my eyes.

“Nothing in this world can compare my love for you.” He said rubbing his face into my neck making me turned around to face him.

“My boyfriend is so cheesy.” I said put my arm around his shoulders.

“You just realized that?” He raised his eyebrow and I chuckle hiding my face in his neck.

“No, but I love your cheesiness.”

“More than you love me?”

“Nah, I love you more.” He kiss my hair once again. We sway to the left and to the right without any music. But we create the music of love with our minds and hearts. He hummed to the song that I don’t know what it is. It feels right, it feels beautiful. I just Love It.

“I’m so hungry.” I mumble into his neck after like one hour we sway to the music on our minds.

“Let’s order.” He said pulled away from me, holding my hand and walking to the couch.

We watched some movies while waiting our pizza to come. He rested his head in my lap as I rubbed his hair, massaging his head. He close his eyes feeling comfortable the way I massage his head.

“You should open body massage, beb.” He said still closing his eyes.

“Should I? Hmmm maybe there will be many men who comes.” I said and he suddenly jerk up.

“NO WAY.” He said and I laugh so hard.

“You should looking into your face right now!” He rolled his eyes, taking me into his embrace.

“I can’t imagine you massage another men instead of me.” He said kissing my shoulder.

“Then why are you suggest that?”

“Forget it.”

TING TONG

The sound of bell heard and he stood up from his place taking his wallet and walking to the door.

I wait for him while munching my popcorn watching the movie. He come with one box of pizza and two bottles of cola. He placed it to the table and opened it.

We ate in silence, just focusing into our meal and movie. The movie finished and I change it to national TV channel. There’s a program called “Entertainment Weekly” airing. I looked at it while drinking my cola. The MC introduced the next segment and I focused at it. Jiyong also focus watching it, and the next segment is interview with EXO. I smile and increase the volume. Jiyong saw that and change the channel into football.

“JIYONG!” He widen his eyes after seeing me yell at him just because he change the channel.

“WHAT?” He asked focus on the football match.

“KBS please.” I make a sad face but he shook his head.

“You know it’s EXO there. I want to see Kai.” I said and he turned off the TV.

“Let’s sleep.” He said. Stood up taking my hand.

“Who said I will sleep? I want to watch.” I grabbed the remote and turn on the TV.

“You are NOT!” He grabbed the remote from my hand and turn off the TV. But because of my stubbornness, I grab the remote, turn on the TV and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter