chapter 33

Antifan

Mir rolled on the bed until he was even in Eunah's personal space, but Eunah simply kicked Mir until her dongsaeng rolled away from her again. Mir had made Eunah's ward room as his own room. He spent almost the whole time in her room on her bed, except during doctor's visit.

"What did Taewoo-shi said?"

Eunah cocked her brow at Mir's question. "No need to worry. Nicole handled it wisely. Plus, there was no evidence." Mir nodded and rolled again to lay his head on Eunah's laps. Eunah had known and agreed on Mir's decision to let this thing pass without police involvement. Because just like Mir, she understand the reasons. She could relate herself with the choices Jackson had made. Eunah's hand went up on its own to her brother's newly bleached hair and chuckled slightly. "I can't believe they made a patient dye his hair."

Mir smirked as he looked up to Eunah. "I'm an idol before I'm a patient."

"Whatever you say, brother. Work hard for your new album." Eunah made a small gesture of fighting. If she could, then she would have let Mir rest for at least a month but she knew Mir wouldn't agree so all she could do was supporting the boy from his side, as she had always done her whole life.

Mir relaxed into his sister's touch and closed his eyes with faint smile on his lips. He was grateful Eunah wasn't harmed that bad and only had to stay in the ward just a few more days. Otherwise, he wouldn't know what he would have done.

"Have you met Jr-shi or Jackson after that day?" Eunah inquired as her curiosity get to her.

Mir nodded. "They came a few days after and Jr kept on claiming he and Jackson now are my antifans and still hate me and all. Well, Jackson just being quiet the whole visit. But strangely, Jr also keep asking me for advices. After he said he hate me. Weird kid." Mir pouted his lips with light frown showing how he was thinking over Jr's funny and admittedly a bit cute behavior.

"Advices?"

"Uh-huh. He once asked me how I can look so charismatic on stage."

Eunah rose her brow as her interest shown in her eyes. "What did you say to him?"

Mir shrugged as the frown left his features. "I just said I put more make-up. Put thicker eyeliner. Now that's the real charisma."

Eunah gaped at Mir's unexpected answer and guessed that Jr's reaction to those advice must have been exactly like hers. Eunah pinched her brother's nose. "I can't believe you. Poor Jr-shi." Mir just grinned in return.

There was a silence moment between them that Eunah thought Mir had drifted to the dreamland when Mir spoke up again.

"Have you thank Jaebummie? He stayed by your side almost the whole time, you know." Mir said with closed eyes.

"Thank you."

At that words, Mir frowned, still not opening his eyes. "Not to me. To Jaebum."

"I know. And I'm doing it. Thank you, Jaebum-shi."

"You're very welcome. Just doing as your brother asked." Came JB's voice. Only then Mir opened his eyes and sat up when he saw JB sitting by the chair next to Eunah's bed and Seungho and GO watching while smiling adoringly.

"When-" Before Mir could finish his sentence, the door flew opened and banged loudly against the wall, making the occupants of the room jumped in shock.

"Hyojin! Cheolyong!" Hyosun came in running, pulling her son, Hajin with her, well, more like dragging the poor kid before she tackled both her siblings onto the bed, sobbing. "What the hell happened?" She sobbed into Mir's chest before she pulled away only to flip both Eunah and Mir around and checked for any injuries which were there. Quite a number of them and that just made Hyosun sobbed even louder.

"What actually happened?" Later, the three siblings' parents came in, looking inquiringly at both Eunah and Mir alike. The ones in question exchanged a look before they answered at the same time.

"Cheolyong burned the kitchen."

"Hyojin noona burned the house."

Their parents made a face at those very much unconvincing and truly suspicious answer. "You guys are lying again." Mrs. Bang stated with dissatisfied look on her face.

"Which happened a lot." Mr. Bang added with a gentle smile. "They seem fine, we should just let it go."

"Let it go or not, they would never tell us." Mrs. Bang complained and pouted.

Mir and Eunah exchanged a knowing smile. They knew their parents and Hyosun know they were keeping secrets. Even since six years ago but they never pestered. They just watched from the side and prepared to catch any of them from falling if that secret they share somehow hurt them too much for them to handle it themselves. That was how their family work. They need no words to understand each other. Just one look, and they'd knew what they needed to do.

Hyosun pushed Mir and Eunah by their shoulder and pouted just like her mother. "I feel excluded!" She pulled a face and looked away.

"Oh... Come on unni. You got brother in law." Eunah hugged Hyosun from the side and puckered his lips towards Hyosun's husband who was holding Hajin in his arms. "Let the still single siblings bonded over a secret."

"Unfair!" Hyosun pushed Eunah away and threatened them playfully. "I'm not going to give you guys the gifts I buy from Europe."

"Noona~" Mir whined and put up a cute face which he actually rarely showed to his family yet did it all the times with his hyungs and fans.

"Aww... That's rare~" Eunah cooed and pinched Mir cheek adoringly, which Mir quickly straightened up and fixed his expression, now looking as serious as ever.

"Rare...?" GO repeated cheekily while stiffling his laugh.

"Hey! I'm a very serious mature lad if you know me better." Mir defended with JB nodding in agreement next to him but the two MBLAQ hyungs just snickered at Mir. "I'm not talking anymore!" He sulked.

"Yeah. And that's very mature." GO stated and ruffled Mir's hair as laughter filled the room.

Mir smiled. It felt almost complete. Just one more thing... Mir turned to look at JB who smiled back at him and nodded. One more thing.

 

@@@@@

 

A ring and a picture was given to Mir from Jr. "These are few things that left in her office. These things... She treasured them so much." Jr watched as Mir's finger delicately caressed the ring. It confirmed that the ring was really from Mir. That the ring meant more than what could be seen. "I-I... I'm going first." Jr held in his sob and quickly turned as he left and ran straight into Jackson's waiting embrace. JB was there too. Patting Jr's head while throwing one sad glance at Mir before he ushered Jackson and Jr back into the car to let Mir have his own personal space for this moment of him. And her...

Once the got7 van left, Mir turned around with the picture of his and the ring in his hand and he walked up the gravel path that led him to the place where people put the urn containing ashes of the dead. He walked into the space and his eyes scanned around each of the pictures put at the place until he saw that lovely smile he could never forgot about.

Mir stopped and stared for several minute before he raised his hand and let his finger touched the cold frame of the picture, secretly hoping it to feel silky and soft and warm under the tips of his finger. Secretly hoping it was Jiyeon's cheeks he was touching instead of just a picture. But that was just a foolish hope of him. It felt hard. And cold.

"I'm here." He whispered. "I miss you." He continued and lift up the picture in his hand. The picture of his smiling happily. "You still keep this." Mir said and put the picture into the space where the urn storing the ash was put together with Jiyeon's picture in the frame before he digged his other hand into his jeans pocket and pulled out his wallet. Behind one of the cards he put in the wallet was a picture. Of Jiyeon. Smiling just as brightly as his own picture. When the picture was put just beside his smiling picture it actually fit each other as one complete picture.

This picture was actually taken by Eunah secretly and when they found out, Mir took it and since there was only one of the kind, Mir had decided to cut the picture into half. His half one will be kept by Jiyeon while Jiyeon's half one will be kept by him. Until now...

Mir proceeded by putting the ring unto the two pictures. "You're right. I shouldn't have cut the pictures. It looks perfect as one." Jiyeon had scolded him for foolishly cut the picture. He even got a harsh smack on his head as Jiyeon told him how he had cursed their relationship and had cried for the whole day saying how Mir had done such a stupid thing and how she regretted choosing 'stupid Cheolyong', as she said, as her boyfriend. Mir chuckled at the memories. "I am stupid. You're right about that too."

Mir felt how a warm hand slipped into his own and the fingers interwined smoothly with his. "Say you love her." Eunah whispered and watched her brother patiently.

"I love you." It came out as a small whisper followed by broken dam of tears. But Eunah was there to sooth him. "I miss her so much."

"I know." Eunah's grip on Mir's hand tightened. "I'm here."

"I wish I had stopped her from leaving. I wish I was more selfish then at least, even if she was in pain, she still would have me by her side."

"She left not just because she was in pain. She left because she was afraid of hurting you."

Mir only nodded as his voice failed him. He miss her. Too much but he could bear it. This pain. This longing. It was still bearable. As he will keep living. With this beautiful pain. If only she too realized this pain was something they could live with. Then maybe... Meybe he won't lost her... Now what was left only his words that was blown away by wind. Words that would never received the reply. Not since six years ago. Not ever in the future. "I love you..."

 

- THE END -

*4 chapters updated and boomed, finished. This fic is well, finally (with much hardship) finished. I know it's not satisfying and yeah. I kinda hate myself too. Lol. So please don't hate me cuz it's enough with just myself bashing myself. Ugh! I don't even know what I'm saying. Too tired doing survey on 200+++ houses and still had more to do next week. Wish me luck (evethough you don't like this fic or me or anything or something)

Whisper : karen, hope at least you like it. Lol XP