Chapter 37 - Don't be cute in front of another guy!

The Heart

he filming started at 3 P.M at Bitexco building – the tallest building of Ho Chi Minh City with 68 stories and the height of 262.5 meter. Before introducing the guest, Yoo Jea Suk suggested Ji Hyo said something to the audience as her first reappearance after a long time.

“What should I say oppa?” – She looked at Jong Kook asking for help.

“Just whatever in your mind. This is variety show, nothing you said is wrong, don’t worry.” – He gave her a encourage smile.

After a few minutes of thinking, she said – “Hello, my name is Song Ji Hyo and I lost my memory.” – All the casts looked at her in surprise as they didn’t expect her to go straight to the problem from her first sentence. – “As you all know, I just woke up from a coma. It was unfortunate that I lost 19 years of my life after a long sleep, so my advice for you is not sleeping too much or you will lose a lot of years in your life.” – She laughed as well as the casts and the filming cruise. – “It has been very difficult for me to accept the fact that I’m 34 years old not 15 years old as I remember but I’m very thankful that Jong Kook oppa has been with me the last few months to help me coping with the situation.” – She looked at him and smiled – “And I’m also thankful for all of you who prayed and supported me in the difficult time. It was a miracle that I woke up and I believe the miracle was made by all of you. God must response to your praying and send me back to life. I’m 15 years old now so I’m probably very lacking at a lot of thing, I hope you will understand and keep supporting me as well as Running Man family. Thank you very much.” – She ended her speech with some emotional drops of tears. The casts all couldn’t hold back their emotion from her speech. They clapped and gave her another big group hugged.  

The first filming day in Ho Chi Minh City went by with success. Even though Ji Hyo was disoriented at first as she was overwhelmed with too many cameras and staffs following them around, the moment she got into the game she was in the total concentration.  Just like the 34 years old Ji Hyo, the 15 version of her was very game enthusiastic and competitive.

Ji Hyo was teamed up with Jong Kook and Choi Si Won of Super Junior. They were the strongest team of the day. Ji Hyo had fun but Jong Kook was constantly in jealous mode because the first thing Ji Hyo said when she saw Si Won was “Wow he is so handsome.” Jong Kook stared at her with irritation but she didn’t notice much about this because in the brain of a 15 years old, she spoke out whatever in her head.  

Si Won wasn’t much of a help as he kept sticking by Ji Hyo side. He constantly pinched her chubby cheek whenever she made an aegyo face. “Noona is so adorable.” – He said despite Jong Kook face turned red. He got along pretty well with Ji Hyo. They both played well with each other like 2 little kids while Jong Kook followed them as an old grumpy father.

After the filming the whole crew had the dinner at a traditional Vietnamese restaurant. Everybody enjoyed watching the performance of the two waiters throwing the clay rice pot around then smashed it open to get the rice that was baked inside. Ji Hyo couldn’t stop clapping her hands with her eyes and mouth wide opened.

She was super enthusiastic in eating as well. Her oppas kept putting the food on her plate and she didn’t reject any of them. She ate them all and she loved it.

“I didn’t know Vietnamese food is this good oppa.” – Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook with a mouth full of food.

“I’m glad you like it but don’t eat too much. It’s already late, your stomach will not be able to digest all the food.” – Jong Kook advised.

“But all of them are really good oppa.” – She scowled.

“Noona is very skinny hyung, she won’t be fat no matter how much she eats, right noona?” – Si Won said with a smile and putted more food on Ji Hyo plate.

“Yeah, Si Won is right.” – Ji Hyo looked at Si Won with a bright smile.

“Aigoo, our noona is so cute.” – Si Won said and pinched Ji Hyo’s cheek again.

Jong Kook blood was boiling hot. He was about to steal the clay pot from the waiter to throw at Si Won but he tried to calm himself down. He was older than Si Won anyway. He had to keep his image.

“Si Won ah, I think you should stop pinching Ji Hyo face, someone is about to exploded.” – Haha teased steering his glance at Jong Kook.

“Haha, I’m sorry Jong Kook hyung.” – Si Won said. – “Even though noona is older than me but she is just too cute, like a teenager.”

“I’m a real teenager, well in my brain at least.” – Ji Hyo said.

“N-ne you are noona.” – Si Won smiled at her and they started joking again, ignoring the grumpy Jong Kook.

Everybody came back to their hotel rooms after the delicious dinner.

Ji Hyo just got out of the shower. Her hair is still wet. She was drying it with the towel as someone knocked on her door. She opened the door.

Jong Kook suddenly forced his way to her room, closed the door behind him and pushed Ji Hyo on the wall. His hands were against the wall; his body was only a few inches apart from her. His face was right in front of hers.

Ji Hyo was in surprise. She dropped the towel that she was holding on the floor. She froze, staring at Jong Kook with her pupil widened maximum. Her heart was thudding fast inside her chest. She felt Jong Kook’s breath nervously flowing to her neck and she bet her breath was just as much tense. His hair was also wet. She guessed he also just got out of the shower. Some drops of water flowing on his neck made his y honey skin even more shiny and irresistible. She gulped with her eyes gluing on his y chest muscle that were visible on his tight T-shirt. It was the first time she saw a man with that much masculine. Her face turned beet red.Her stomach was burning hot.  

“You should at least ask who it is before open the door. Do you know how dangerous it is to open the door for a stranger?” – He looked at her, breathless.

She lowered her eyes, avoiding his eyes contact.

He putted his hand on her face, ran the fingers slowly down to her jaw, pinning her head up looking at him.

“Someone seemed to have too much fun with a younger boy today.” – He breathily said, staring at her with burning eyes.

“What… What … are you talking about?” – She stuttered, looking away as his y voice kept making her heart skipped beats.

“Look at me” – He steer her face toward him again – “You are my fiancé, you only can be cute for me, only have fun with me, arrasso?” – He said, his voice husky.

“Why? I just had fun in the game. It’s not like I like him.” – She scowled.

“But he may like you if you keep making your cute face in front of him.”

“It’s not going to happen, oppa. Why are you being like this?” – She said, sulkily.

 “You have no idea how attractive you are to younger guy.” – He said then suddenly lifted her body up, forcing her legs grabbing around his waist.

“What are you doing oppa?” – She yelled, hitting his shoulders – “Let me down.”

“I have to teach you a lesion so you won’t be cute with another guy anymore.” – Ignoring her flouncing, he steadily carried her to her bed and putted her down on the mattress. He was on top of her, his knees and palms were against the mattress and his eyes staring intensely at her.    

She stared at his face. He looked hot with his jealous manly face. His stare was so intense that she felt like her soul was burning in his eyes. She was nervous and froze, couldn’t push him away even though she felt like she should.

He slowly moved his hand on hair face, tugging her messy wet hair behind her ears. Each of his fingers movement sent chill to her body. All the little pores in her skin were standing straight up with anticipation. He putted his face closer and closer to her.

She closed her eyes as she felt if she looked at him a moment longer her head was probably going to exploded from nervousness. He was too manly and intense. She felt his breath come closer and closer to her face. His nose was touching her. His hand was brushing her hair and here it came, his lip was softly touching her. He her lips into his mouth then bit down her lower lips, nibbled it with passion. Then he swept his tongue in, slowly but exploratory. He curled his hand around her neck, pressed his thump against her collar bone. His hand was so big that she felt like he could whole her hold body only with one hand. Not only but all her body was controlled by his. She was paralyzed from the heat of his kiss, couldn’t resist, only wanted to ask for more.  

His lips left and moved down to her neck. Her body heat increased fast as his tongue ran across the length of her neck the stopped right above her collar bone then slowly nipping and kissing. It was wet and hot. She didn’t know what the feeling she had called but her heart was racing near to the point of heart attack. Every blood cell in her body was boiling and she thought she would go crazy if he stopped at that moment. Luckily he didn’t, he kept pleasuring her with kisses. The feeling of him kissing her neck somehow felt familiar, like it wasn’t the first time, like her body remembering that kind of heat, that kind of passion from him. Sometimes the body had better memory than the brain.

“This is enough punishment for the night. If I’m kissing you more, I don’t think I can hold myself back.” - He breathlessly said as his lips left her neck. – “Don’t have too much fun with another man anymore, or next time, I won’t just stop here.” – He said, then stood up and let himself out of her room.

She was still paralyzed on her bed, hadn’t been able to pull her soul back to her body. It was too intense, too hot, and too passionate. Somehow she wanted to run after him, pull him back, push him on the bed, then kiss him as passionate as he just did to her. Her face turned rose just thinking about it. She shook those thoughts out of her head.

“I’m really going crazy.” – She yelled at herself