we'll be lovers for a lifetime

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for totalvipb2uty []


“Tae, calm down,” Haewon said dryly as she watched him jitter around excitedly.

“When is she coming? Will she be here soon? You said she’s eight, right? Do you think she’ll like me? I—”

“Tae, breathe,” she interrupted in amusement, laying a hand on his shoulder. “I didn’t know you’d be this excited to babysit my cousin. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re more excited than when we go on dates.” She pinned him with a look.

He froze. “What? No, of course not! You know I love you the most!”

“Mm-hmm.”

“But kids, Haewon, kids!” Taehyung beamed brightly and grabbed her by the waist, lifting and spinning her happily.

She shrieked in surprise and her fingers gripped tightly onto his shoulders. “Taehyung!”

He laughed and she couldn’t help giggling with him. He set her down and pulled her in for a hug. “Sorry, I’m just really excited.”

“I couldn’t tell.” She rolled her eyes but snuggled into him.

The doorbell rang and Taehyung immediately released her, sprinting to the front door. Haewon followed after him at a much more normal pace, smiling widely as she saw him bouncing nervously in front of the door, afraid to open it.

“Let me just greet my aunt and uncle before you smother their child,” Haewon teased, laughing when Taehyung ducked his head and muttered that he wasn’t that excited.

She opened the door. “Hi Auntie, Uncle. Hey there, Yeonhee. How are you?”

“Oh Haewon, thank you so much!” Her aunt swept her up into a bone-crushing hug. “I’m sure you have better things to do but I just couldn’t find another babysitter for Yeonhee!”

“Alright, hon, let the poor girl go before you crush her,” Haewon’s uncle said jokingly. His wife gasped and let go of Haewon, who smiled and knelt down.

“Hey, Yeonhee. Do you remember me?” Haewon asked the little girl with a soft smile. Yeonhee blinked innocently at Haewon from her spot behind her mother’s leg and shook her head shyly.

“I’m Haewon. The last time I saw you, you were only thiiiiiiis big!” Haewon demonstrated with her arms how small Yeonhee had been as a baby.

“And who is this?” Haewon’s uncle asked, noticing Taehyung loitering by the door.

“Oh!” Haewon stood up and pulled Taehyung to stand beside her. He stood stiffly and bowed stiffly and smiled stiffly, making Haewon choke down a laugh. “This is my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. He’s so excited to hang out with Yeonhee. He couldn’t sit still earlier.”

“Nice to meet you!” Taehyung greeted awkwardly. His eyes flitted down to Yeonhee, who was peeking up at him shyly, and he smiled gently, wiggling his fingers at her. She blushed and hid again.

“Oh my! What a handsome boy!” Haewon’s aunt winked. “Good catch, Haewon.”

Haewon blushed hotly and sputtered, “Auntie—!”

“I trust you’ll take good care of my daughter and of Haewon as well,” her uncle said seriously to Taehyung, who immediately straightened and nodded.

“Yes, sir!”

Haewon’s uncle chuckled. “Good.” He clapped Taehyung on the back and turned to go. “Come on, hon, let’s not be late.”

“Oh yes. Have fun! Go on, Yeonhee. Haewon-unni and Taehyung-oppa will play with you until Mommy and Daddy come back, okay?” She gently pushed her daughter forward and followed after her husband.

Yeonhee fidgeted uncomfortably, staring longingly after her parents. Haewon smiled and bent over, holding out her hand. “Let’s go inside, okay?”

Hesitantly, Yeonhee took her hand and stepped through the door, glancing back one more time at her parents’ car zooming out of sight.

Haewon led the little girl into the living room and Taehyung instantly sat down next to the girl and introduced himself enthusiastically. “Hi Yeonhee! I’m Taehyung. Let’s have fun together!”

She looked at him and nodded bashfully.

He grinned. “Alright! High five!”

He held his hand up and she slowly touched it with her own.

“Ah, what do I do?” Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and fell over, rolling uncontrollably on the carpet. “You’re so cute!”

Yeonhee giggled a little at the ridiculous sight and Taehyung froze, staring at her, before resuming his wriggling even more violently.

“Haewon, what do I do? She’s too cute! Ahhh!”

Haewon rolled her eyes and laughed at him. “You are so ridiculous. Taehyung-oppa is weird, isn’t he?” She directed the question and Yeonhee, who giggled again and nodded. “Ha! She thinks you’re weird, Tae.”

“Well, I think she’s adorable,” Taehyung groaned into the ground.

Haewon rolled her eyes good-naturedly and led Yeonhee over to a couch to sit. “What do you think about oppa? Is he handsome?”

Yeonhee glanced at Taehyung, who was now still with his cheek squished against the carpet and his eyes fixed on her. She blushed and turned back to Haewon with another cute little nod.

“Whoo!” Taehyung jumped up and began running around in circles. “She thinks I’m handsome! I’ll never be insecure again!”

“My opinion doesn’t matter anymore?” Haewon kidded.

“You’re my girl, so you automatically think I’m hot!” Taehyung danced away, laughing, when Haewon kicked her leg out at him.

Yeonhee watched the two teenagers and giggled. She liked them.


“Hey Yeonhee! Let’s take a picture!” Taehyung suggested, already pulling out his phone.

“Okay,” she agreed with a cute little smile.

He patted his legs and she climbed onto them, resting comfortably against his chest. Taehyung held up his phone in one hand, the other holding Yeonhee securely in his lap, and said, “Say cheese!”

They took several photos, posing differently each time. Some were silly, and some were just plain cute. Haewon watched on with a fond smile, but eventually, she got up and quietly made her way to the kitchen.

Throughout the day, Yeonhee had opened up to both of them, Taehyung especially. Yeonhee held 120% of his attention and it was obvious that the little girl adored him. And Haewon didn’t mind—it was so, so, so cute—but she felt a little left out and even—dare she say it?—a little jealous of all the attention Yeonhee was getting from Taehyung.

But she felt guiltier and pettier the more she thought about it so she forced it out of her mind and set about making a sandwich.

“Oppa,” Yeonhee called quietly back in the living room. She noticed how Haewon had snuck away. “Where’s unni?”

“Kitchen, probably. I think she’s hungry.”

“Oppa.”

“Hm?”

“Are you and unni like Mommy and Daddy?”

Taehyung jolted a little in surprise at the sudden question. “Huh?”

“You and unni,” Yeonhee struggled to explain her words, “you and unni are like Mommy and Daddy. But it’s different too.”

Taehyung smiled. And then he began tickling her until she was red in the face and saying, “Stop, oppa, stop!”

He ruffled her hair and stood, leaving her on the carpeted floor to regain her breath. “Haewon-unni and I aren’t like your mommy and daddy yet. But one day, we will be.” Then he strolled into the kitchen to find his girlfriend busily stacking vegetables and meat onto a slice of bread.

“Hey,” he murmured into her ear, sliding his arms around her waist and cuddling her to him.

“Taehyung!” She dropped the piece of bread she was holding and turned around to hit him lightly on the chest. “You scared me!”

He snickered and stole a kiss from her, enjoying her blushing face.

“Yeonhee stole my attention today. Sorry.” He hugged her tighter, kissing her temple, and sighed in contentment.

She buried her face into his shirt, feeling mortified. Of course he would know exactly what she was feeling.

“Don’t apologize. I’m just being stupid.”

He shuddered, feeling her words over his heart. “Nah, you’re cute like this. Maybe even cuter than Yeonhee!”

She squeaked in embarrassment and tried to shove him away but he just laughed and locked his hands together around her waist, letting her pull back only enough so that he could catch her gaze again.

“Guess what Yeonhee asked me?”

She didn’t look at him, cheeks still burning, though her fingers traced circles across his chest. “What?”

“She asked me if you and I are the same as her parents.”

Her eyes flew to his. “What!?”

Taehyung smirked. “Guess what I told her?”

Haewon bit her lip, sure that he was going to say something that would both please and embarrass her greatly. “Do I want to know?”

He leaned his forehead against hers and stared into her eyes. “I told her that we’re not like her parents—”

She held her breath.

“—yet.”

Taehyung!”

“What? You don’t wanna have kids with me?”

“I—I—I—” She would be lying if she said she had never thought about it, but she didn’t want to admit that to him. Surely it was too soon? They were still in high school!

He chuckled and swooped down for a kiss.

It was one of their rare, steamy kisses. Taehyung’s mouth was hot and insistent against hers and she clung onto him for dear life, trying to keep up with him. His tongue swept her away and she could feel her knees wobbling.

He pulled away and they panted for breath.

“What…what was that for?” Haewon questioned breathlessly.

“Thinking about having kids with you turns me on.”

Taehyung!” She smacked him weakly. “Don’t say things like that!”

“What? It’s true.” He gave her his most innocent face.

“Hmph.” She played with the collar of his shirt, debating whether or not she should say what she was thinking. But eventually, moved without her explicit permission. “I think you’ll be the best father ever.”

He gazed down at her with a wide, ecstatic smile. “Yeah?”

“And…” She hid her face in his neck. “I do want to have kids with you. In—in the future! Like, not the near future, but—I mean, you know—”

His loud laughter cut her off and she squealed when he abruptly lifted her and spun her in the air again. “You’re seriously the best, Haewon!”

He set her down and winked at her before running back to the living room. “Gotta go, Yeonhee’s waiting for me! I gotta keep practicing for our future!”

Taehyung!” she yelled at him but there was no denying the blissful smile on her face or the warm feeling in her heart.


notes: OMG sorry for the wait, everyone! I've been so, so, so, so, SO busy with school these past few weeks! There's just been so much to do and...well, hopefully I've settled into the rhythm now. We'll see.

This one is also for totalvipb2uty! Thanks for requesting again! I've still got one in the works for you too! :D I hope you like it!!!

Ugh man I'm gonna like DIE when Hwayangyeonhwa part 2 drops. SERIOUSLY. I WILL CEASE TO BE ALIVE. OMG.

Also, okay, so maybe I'm like obsessed with kissing or something, because I notice that I keep putting a lot of emphasis on their kisses. THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE!!! But I need to write more non-kissing fluff cuz that's cute tooooo!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2015 by skyblaze208