kiss me (like you wanna be loved)

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for fantasydreams []


WARNING: This one gets a little...racy?


Sujin shyly pressed her face into Yoongi’s neck, his arms binding her tightly to him. They laid on their sides, tangled together as closely as possible, still trembling, their sweaty skin stuck together uncomfortably, but neither had any inclination of moving; their chests heaved against each other with the deepness of their breaths as their heartbeats slowed back to rest.

Yoongi’s fingers traced soft, teasing trails down her spine, over her hips and waist, up her stomach, and back again. She could feel his eyes on her, memorizing her; he hadn’t looked away from her once since they entered the room, his considerable focus given wholly to her. She shuddered at his careful touch, his heated gaze, shifting even closer to him and clutching his shoulders.

“Cold?” he murmured, his husky voice sinking into her, rolling through her body like a wave.

She shook her head, slowly pulling back and forcing herself to look at him, despite her own embarrassment. It wasn’t the first time they’d seen so much of each other’s bodies, but Sujin still twitched to cover herself, despite everything. Yoongi seemed wholly comfortable in his own skin and nothing else, and she envied him for it.

He arched his eyebrows, slowly smirking. “Embarrassed? Still?”

She pouted, attempting to bury her face into his chest, but he pulled back to prevent it.

“I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

Sujin frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. “No. Why would you think that?”

“Just—I wasn’t as—in control as I wanted to be.” His lips quirked up.

She blushed, but refused to look away. Be bold, she reminded herself. He’s your husband now, and you’re his wife, and you owe each other as much of yourselves as you can give. “You didn’t hurt me at all. You’re not capable of it, you know that. And honestly, I’d be offended if you were able to be so controlled, given...everything.”

Everything, huh?” He smirked, waggling his eyebrows suggestively.

She smacked his chest half-heartedly, huffing. “You know what I mean.”

He snickered, knocking his forehead carefully against hers. One of his hands left her thigh to cup her cheek, smoothing her hair behind her ear and brushing his fingers across her cheekbone, over her lips, and along her jaw to settle against her neck. The caress was sensual, heavy, and she breathed harder for it.

Yoongi absorbed her every reaction with dark, dark eyes, carefully tilting his head and drawing her closer, hitching her leg over his hip, so that every line of their bodies was firmly slotted together. Her breath stuttered; her fingers caught in his messy hair. He froze with his lips an inch away from hers, waiting for her. She narrowed her eyes at him; he grinned.

“You tease,” she breathed, and kissed him.

She dug her fingers into his shoulder blades and tugged, rolling them over to feel the weight of his body on her. He leveled himself above her, panting, his eyes drinking in every inch of her, and she flushed, turning away.

“Sujin, I think we need to do something about your weird embarrassment,” he announced.

“Wha—weird? What do you—”

“Let’s try exposure therapy,” he interrupted, ignoring her completely with a twinkle in his eye and a rakish grin on his lips.

“Didn’t you say that has a low success rate?” she gasped as he kissed his way across her jaw and down her neck, shifting her legs to better bracket his waist.

“Mm, I have hope,” he mumbled before catching her lips again, his hands on her urgent but never hurtful.

“Well,” she sighed delightedly, “if you insist.”

And then there was very little talking between them, for a long, long time.


notes: "...because they both fell asleep." HAHAHAHA JK.......OR AM I JK ;)

here you are, fantasydreams! yes, they do wait until after marriage to have BUT they definitely have experimented with different stages of undress before lol cuz hormonessssssssssss. also: sorry this is so short?? i didn't realize till i finished, but it felt like the right place to stop.

sorry if this chapter was uncomfortable for any of you! i know some people feel awkward reading anything vaguely ual and that's perfectly fine!! is natural and necessary and apparently pretty enjoyable when done properly and safely, but the privacy of it certainly varies for different people and there is nothing wrong with that. i hope the warning at the top was enough! but anyway, moving on before i digress any further........

btw, if this chapter and this note sound oddly formal, it's cuz i'm watching pride and prejudice (the one with colin firth! i can't believe it's taken me this long to watch it) as i write and the austenian language definitely influenced me lololol! i'll be back to normal next chapter, probably. xD

song is "kiss me" by ed sheeran which i discovered while watching a fanvid of constagnan and now i can never think of it as any other otp's song but regardless, i am currently IN LOVE with it, it's so simple and lovely and idk i just really like it? i'm not a huge fan of ed sheeran generally, though i do appreciate him greatly as an artist and musician, but certain songs of his really touch me. if you decide to listen to it, i hope you enjoy!

skyblaze208 OUT!


© Copyright 2017 by skyblaze208