go on and kiss the girl

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for totalvipb2uty []


I did not expect the day to turn out like this.

So I’m visiting Sujin at school since my classes haven’t started yet. Out of the goodness of my heart, and all that. I even surprised her and everything, but what do I get?

A third wheel.

I sneer as I watch the guy fawn over Sujin. I sneer even more when she laughs like he’s actually funny or something. No need to be so polite, Sujin, really. Who the hell is he again?

Oh right. Her chemistry lab partner.

The idiot crashed my peaceful lunch with Sujin. Nice as she is, she naturally invited him to hang out with us, completely ignoring my glare. Naïve as she is, she obviously can’t tell he has a huge ing crush on her.

Jesus Christ. The I have to deal with. If it weren’t for her, I would’ve split already. But I’m here to see her, to see my girl, dammit, so that’s what I’m gonna do.

Even if I have to suffer through this annoyance.

“Hey, Mr. Boyfriend!” the guy calls obnoxiously from ahead. Sujin blushes like she does every time someone calls me her boyfriend. So cute. “Why’re you lagging behind like a third wheel?”

I grind my teeth and force a stiff smile to my lips. Hopefully, it doesn’t look too much like a snarl. “What do you want?”

“Whoa there, ix-nay on the ostility-hay!”

I squint at him, hardly able to believe his dorkiness. Seriously, who the hell is he!?

“Sorry, Won,” Sujin apologizes—for me? I didn’t ask her to do that! “He’s not very good with strangers.”

I snort. Damn right I’m not. Especially strangers who are crushing on my girlfriend.

She slows down and paces next to me, gently slipping her fingers between mine and smiling at me. My heart thuds at how pretty she is. She got me wrapped around her fingers and she don’t even know it.

“Everything okay, Yoongi?” she asks quietly. “You seem grumpy today.”

I raise an eyebrow and smirk at her. “Aren’t I always?”

She wrinkles her nose adorably. “Grumpier than usual!”

I sigh and shrug. I don’t wanna burst her happy bubble. “Just bad with strangers. Don’t worry about it.”

She still looks vaguely concerned but doesn’t push the issue. I tug her a little and lean down to kiss her.

“Hey, Sujin! Wanna go—oh.” He stops short at the sight of us almost kissing. “Sorry, am I interrupting something?”

Sujin squeaks and jumps away, her face red beyond belief. I just sigh, too lazy to deal with him. Just one look at his face tells me he knew exactly what he was doing.

I’ll let it go this time, but if my patience wears thin, I can’t promise to hold back.

He drags us—well Sujin; I just follow—into some trinket shop to ooh and ahh over useless antiques and boring vintage things. Sujin dutifully delights over each item presented, though she does occasionally look at me when Won isn’t looking and make a confused face that is so endearing I just wanna grab her and kiss the hell out of her, even with everyone watching.

God, she’s so perfect. Am I allowed to be this happy? After everything I’ve done? Is this okay?

I shake my head and catch up to the two of them, rolling my eyes as Won talks animatedly and Sujin nods along. I don’t even pretend to be interested.

And I would’ve just suffered the day like this, letting him try to show how worldly and cool he is, if only he didn’t keep interrupting us.

And I know he keeps doing it on purpose.

When I sneakily catch Sujin by the wrist and try to plant one on her, and he jumps in juggling some rocks—

When he goes off to order drinks and Sujin and I lean into each other and he suddenly reappears, pretending he forgot my order—

When Sujin is thirsty and I offer her my already-opened water and he quickly extends a new bottle, like an indirect kiss actually means anything—

The list goes on, and I’m tired. Of him. Even Sujin seems to be less energetic by now, and he is just not getting the message.

Like look, man, I came here today to spend time with my girlfriend and only my girlfriend and I haven’t been able to kiss her all day and , you’re just really goddamn annoying.

Finally, I break.

I’m not proud of it. I thought I could last longer but—it’s Sujin, okay, and I just don’t function the same around her.

We’re in the middle of the sidewalk, right outside some random clothing store, and people are passing us back and forth, and Won just ran off to piss himself or something, and Sujin and I are alone for basically the first time all day and I just cannot help myself.

it, I think desperately. it.

I stride forward and tug her into my arms, ignoring her surprised squeal. Bending down, I cup her cheeks and hold her face in place as my lips descend.

“W-w-wait, Yoongi! Not—not here! There are people—”

“ them.”

“—a-and Won! That’s right, Won is—is coming toward us right now, look! He—”

“Sujin.” She stops rambling, staring self-consciously at me. We’re in public and her chemistry lab partner has a crush on her and I just don’t care anymore. “You’d rather talk to Won than kiss me?”

Her breath hitches. “I—I—”

“Hmm?”

“N-no.”

“No what?”

“I’d rather kiss you,” she breathes almost inaudibly and I take a moment to grin before capturing her lips—finally.

My thumbs brush across her warm cheeks and my palms glide over her temple and down her neck to run through her hair, holding her to me. She whimpers as I kiss her roughly, her fingers clenching and unclenching against my chest. I wonder if she can feel my heart thundering way too fast.

She pulls away to gasp for breath and I take the chance to study her flushed, well-kissed face—god, she’s so beautiful—before kissing her again, taking advantage of her parted lips to deepen the kiss. She sighs into my mouth and it’s all I can do to stop myself from losing control, from overwhelming her with my ardor.

I distantly hear Won calling for Sujin, hear his footsteps grow louder as he approaches, hear him stop suddenly as he realizes the position we’re in.

I take great pleasure in kissing Sujin harder, to make her shudder and melt into me, to show him just whose girlfriend she is.

That’s right, she’s mine.

We break apart to the scandalized whispers of passersby and a shell-shocked Won. Sujin gasps a little and buries her face into my shoulder in embarrassment, but I just chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

“Oh hey,” I casually greet Won, unable to suppress my smirk. “Sorry, we got a little distracted.”

“Oh, uh…” He breathes in shakily, eyes darting between me and Sujin. “I, uh, I just remembered! I’ve got—a lotta homework—so I—yeah, I’m gonna run. I’ll—I’ll see you in class, Sujin.” He fakes a smile and takes off.

Yeah, you better run before I kick your for even thinking you had a chance with my girl.

“Oh. Bye Won!” Sujin sends a small wave after him before turning back to me with a small pout. “I can’t believe I let you convince me to do that in public! Yoongi!” She beat good-naturedly on my chest.

“But you liked it.” I grin and wiggle my eyebrows and she slaps her hands over her face.

“Stop! Let’s—let’s go somewhere else!”

“Finally got you all to myself.” I pump my fist, my other arm winding naturally around her waist and we stroll comfortably together in the direction of her apartment. “Let’s just chill at your place for the rest of the day.”

She leans against me with a smile and nods. “Okay.” Then she frowns. “But I wonder what urgent homework Won has. He told me earlier that he finished all his work for the next few days.”

I snicker and let the triumph unfurl in my chest. “You’re so dense. It’s great.”

Do I deserve her? Hell no.

Do I want her? Hell yes.

She fakes a glare at me and I laugh.

And life is good.


notes: I just realized that both the Suga stories are kiss-centered.

lol.

Sorry, guess I got kissing on my mind and Suga and Sujin are the most convenient to fulfill my fantasies, ahahaha. Here you are, totalvipb2uty! I hope you like it!

Wrote this in lecture again. The same lecture, in fact. OMG. We were talking about air pollution today which is like yeah, important but boring. But it is indeed an issue. :/

Enjoy! Please do request if you like!

skyblaze208, OUT!

edit 8/13/2016: Hi all! So the MV link for "Kiss the Girl" is a remixed version by Ashley Tisdale (LOL MY CHILDHOOD). I figured most people should know the original from "The Little Mermaid" and I wanted to share this tidbit of my childhood days with some of you young'uns lmao. xD Enjoy! (Dear god, look at the outfits ODG.)


© Copyright 2015 by skyblaze208