cuz baby i can't believe (that something like you has happened to me)

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for ychngs []


Yoongi woke up and yawned, rubbing his eyes before sitting up in bed, careful not to disturb Sujin from her slumber. She had stayed overnight after staying up late studying again (and for no real reason, he thought; she was so paranoid when she clearly knew all the material by heart already) and had fallen asleep as soon as her head hit his pillow.

She wore one of his larger shirts, old and soft, and little else. She’d refused the boxers he insisted on and had simply crawled into bed and fallen asleep before he could convince her. It had taken him an extra ten minutes of self-encouragement for him to get in bed with her—he still wasn’t used to it, despite having shared a bed several times already. In his defense, she’d always been a little more clothed.

“Stupid girl trusts me way too much,” he grumbled as he tried (and epically failed) not to stare at her sleeping figure, her hair a tangled mess across his pillowcase, his shirt riding up high on her hips and exposing a lot of skin as well as her cute polka-dotted underwear. His cheeks grew pink as he watched her. The longer he looked, the fewer reasons he could find to convince himself not to touch her. She looked so beautiful, sleeping in his clothes and in his bed.

She shifted, rolling over and scrunching up her face adorably before blinking awake and stretching. Yoongi forced himself to look away, kind of needing a punch in the face.

“Mm, Yoongi? You’re”—yawn—”awake already?” She snuggled closer to him and smiled sleepily, blinking half-lidded eyes at him.

Yoongi swallowed and cleared his throat. “Uh, yeah—I mean, I just woke up. A few minutes ago.”

“What were you doing just sitting there?” Sujin yawned again.

Yoongi didn’t speak for a second. Then: “You’re not wearing any pants.”

“Huh?” Sujin looked down at herself. Then squealed and shot upright, yanking down the hem of his shirt.

Despite his red cheeks, Yoongi chuckled at the display, laughing even harder when she suddenly groaned in pain and held her head with her eyes squeezed shut.

“Head rush?” he asked knowingly.

She nodded and whimpered, her body swaying. He caught her and pulled her against him, caging her with his legs on either side of hers and his arms wrapped around her stomach.

“Sorry for not wearing pants,” she mumbled in embarrassment, rubbing her eyes and leaning back into him with a pleased sigh.

Yoongi snickered. “Why are you apologizing? I don’t mind. You don’t need a shirt either.”

“Yoongi!” She lightly elbowed him in the stomach before hiding her face in her hands, her cheeks glowing red. He loved it.

Laughing, Yoongi leaned his face into the side of her neck and pressed soft kisses along the length of it. She startled little before settling back into him. They’d been this intimate before, but rarely, and never beyond. Both Sujin and Yoongi were comfortably exploring each other’s boundaries and enjoying the pace of their relationship. There was no rush—they had the rest of their lives, after all.

Struck by a sudden idea, Yoongi smirked and then opened his mouth, lightly dragging his teeth across her skin. Her reaction was instantaneous and gratifying: she gasped and stiffened, giving a full-body shudder. His arms tightened around her.

“Y-Yoongi,” she said breathlessly. “W-what—what are you doing?”

“Experimenting.”

She grew rigid with embarrassment and self-consciousness, turning her head into his throat and whining, “Yoongi, don’t tease me! I’m—I don’t—everything is new to me, you know.”

“I know.” He kissed her hair. “Me too.”

“Really?”

He raised an eyebrow, not that she could see it, and looked down at her. “Obviously.”

“It’s not obvious! You’re so—cool and—and handsome and...well, girls like you.”

He scoffed. “Nah, they’ve always been scared of me. Never cared though. You’re the only one who matters.”

Sujin couldn’t stop the delighted smile that spread across her face; Yoongi felt it on his neck and suppressed a shiver.

“Hey, you think I’m cool and handsome?” he asked suddenly, grinning.

She slapped his chest. “Yoongi!”

“What? I deserve to know what you think of me.”

“W-well yes, I do think you’re cool and h-handsome. And kind and warm-hearted. You’re just a big, soft teddy bear.”

He pulled back at that, giving her a look so visibly affronted that she fell into his chest laughing. “Clearly I’m not doing justice to my reputation.”

Sujin giggled. “So...what do you think of me?”

“You?” He pretended to think while pulling her up so she sat sideways across him, her seating between his legs. He looked her in the eyes and smiled a little shyly. “I’m just gonna say this once, okay? It’s cliche as hell but it’s true. I think you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

Her eyes widened and opened. Yoongi honestly couldn’t believe she was shocked by his words; he thought they were obvious.

He watched her face as his words sank in and her face transformed from surprise to unadulterated happiness.

She beamed at him before cupping his cheeks and planting one on him, shocking him this time (as it was a rare occasion that Sujin initiated intimacy between them).

“Me too,” she whispered between kisses. “You’re the best. I’m so lucky. I love you.”

His heart trilled at her words and he smiled into her lips. “I love you too.”


notes: THE FLUFF! THE CHEESE! THE CORN! HERE HAVE MORE OF IT IN FACT DROWN IN IT

LOLOL this was so fun and self-indulgent tbh to write! xD I'm sure you can see, I had a lot of fun with it. I hope they don't seem out of character?? But I imagine that this happens after they've been dating for a while and they're really comfortable and open with each other (though still taking the physical aspects of their relationship slowly). I love writing their soft, sweet moments alone together. They're so darn cute! xD

Lemme know what you think! Feel free to request; I have a few in queue right now but I'm gonna work on them fast while I have free time before the semester starts—take advantage of my productivity and request now!

BTW how do you all feel about this font size? Is it too small? Should I make it a little bigger?

OH ALSO if people are interested in the songs from which I take my chapter titles, totally let me know and I'll add links to them in each chapter( so you don't have to go searching)! If not, that's fine, just ignore me lol.

skyblaze208, OUT!

edit 8/13/2016: Sooo most people have said the font size was okay, but I decided better safe than sorry and made it all a level bigger. I figure this isn't a huge step up from before but it's still a more comfortable size (for me personally, at least) on a computer screen. :) Also ONE person mentioned wanting links to songs so I've added them at the top! They're linked to the little music notes! I don't necessarily like all the songs, BTW, I just took some lyrics from them out of context cuz I thought that particular line fit (though I do love some of them like Beyonce and *NSYNC). Have fun!


© Copyright 2016 by skyblaze208