you're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for MICKEY2 []


“Do you have to go?” Hoseok whines, slipping his arms around her waist and slotting his chin onto her shoulder.

She giggles and leans back into him, turning her head to peck him on the cheek sweetly before turning back to the stove. “I have free time right now and they’ve been asking me to visit ever since I left. I think I can spare them a week.”

“But—but—but what about me?” He nuzzles her neck with his nose, kissing her softly on her pulse.

She gasps and blushes, elbowing him lightly. She can feel his smirk against her skin. “Stop distracting me! I’m trying to cook!”

“But you’re leaving tomorrow. Shouldn’t you be paying more attention to me?”

Sighing, she turns off the stove and turns in his embrace, throwing her own arms around his neck. She meets his eager kiss with a smile and pulls away breathless and faint.

“H-Hoseok, wait…stop,” she says weakly as he trails kisses along her jaw. “Mm, wait, let’s talk.”

Placing another hot kiss on her skin, he concedes and pulls away, though he doesn’t let her go. “What?”

She pins him with a look. “Don’t give me that. Why don’t you want me to go?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I’ll miss you like hell.”

She smiles. “I’ll miss you too. I did say you could come with me.”

He shakes his head. “Can’t. Even if I wanted to, I have an interview in a couple days. Can’t miss that.”

She sighs, playing with his hair. “So even if you didn’t have an interview, you wouldn’t wanna come with me? Why not?”

“Risa.” He stares at her plaintively. “I’m still not—ready to know that part of your life. I wouldn’t be able to promise not to be jealous of everyone you met there.”

“Hoseok,” she whispers, troubled by his words. “I’m sorry. You know that, right?”

“I know.” He nudges her forehead with his and smiles half-heartedly.

“You know,” she hesitates, “you know I’m coming back, right?”

His dark eyes watch her and she does her best not to look away, to make sure he understands her.

“I know.” But he doesn’t sound certain. “I know.”

“I’m just—I’m just going to visit the couple who took care of me while I was there. They were so good to me and I—you know, I told them everything about you.” She turns red. “Told them how head over heels I’ve always been for you. They’ve been wanting to meet you forever. They’ll love you, no doubt.”

“They sound great,” he says softly, looking down.

“They are. They are great. But Hoseok,” her hands cup his cheeks and force him to hold her sincere gaze, “I love you. And I promised to always come back to you. And I will. So don’t worry, okay?” She smiles. “Besides, I’ll call you. Or you can call me.”

“Mm.”

“In fact, I’ll call you so much you’ll get sick of me.” Her eyes turn teasing. “I bet you’ll remember how awesome it is to live alone and by the time I come back, you’ll wish I was gone a little longer.”

A small smile tugs at his lips. “Never. This place is way too boring without you here.”

She laughs softly. “Good.” And she leans up to kiss him again.


Hoseok sighs, running his hand through his hair. He just got back from sending Risa to the airport and he already feels lonely. . How the hell is he supposed to survive an entire week without her? It’s been two hours and he’s already got Risa-withdrawal.

She’d laugh at him if he told her that.

He misses her laugh.

He has plans to hang out with Taehyung later, but he’s seriously thinking about canceling. He’s not sure he’ll be able to put on his happy face by then.

What if she realizes how much she loves hanging out with her foreign friends, how much easier it is to be around them? What if she discovers that she’d rather live life without having to deal with his stupid separation anxiety issues?

.

The clock ticks.

Suddenly, his phone buzzes. Lethargically, he rolls over on the bed and grabs his phone from the desk. His face lights up as soon as he sees it’s a text from Risa.

Risa: Since I know you’re gonna be lazy and unhealthy, I’m gonna text you reminders to eat and sleep. So. It’s noon now. Go eat lunch! And don’t just get pizza, please? Don’t let all the food in the refrigerator go to waste. And don’t forget to meet Taehyung later! Unless you want him trying to climb up to your window again and breaking his other leg? (12:23:45)

He chuckles and quickly types out a reply.

Hobi: Fine, fine, I’ll eat the lettuce or something. And you know I can’t control Taehyung. He does what he wants. Ain’t nothing to do with me. (12:24:03)

He presses send and bites his lip as he waits. A few seconds tick by and he can’t hold back.

Hobi: I love you. I miss you. Be safe. (12:24:36)

He throws his phone on the bed and groans, rubbing his hands down his face. God, he’s an idiot. A complete and utter idiot. She’s going to think he’s clingy and stupid. .

His phone buzzes. He lunges for it.

Risa: I love you too. I miss you too. I’ll come back to you safe and sound. (12:25:34)

Risa: The plane’s taking off now. Talk to you later! XO (12:25:57)

Grinning, he tosses his phone down and stands up, stretching before skipping off to the kitchen to eat lunch.


notes: Sorry it took so long! I'm slowly getting these requests done. Thanks for your patience!

Some cute insecure J-Hope for you! :D UGh he's adorable.

Thanks for requestng, MICKEY2! I hope this is satisfactory!

I totally just wrote this during lecture. And he's still talking lol.

Enjoy!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2015 by skyblaze208