this kiss, this kiss (it's criminal)

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for CaelumSky []


Yoongi had become insufferable.

She loved him, of course, but he was really testing her lately. Ever since he’d quit smoking, he’d grown—clingier? No, that wasn’t it; it was like he’d developed an obsession for PDA. And Sujin hated it.

Not the DA part, oh no—on the contrary, she loved kissing him and hugging him and holding his hands and all that. What she hated was the P part. P for “public.”

When they were alone, Yoongi was as he’d always been: snarky, brooding, intense. But when they were out among strangers, he insisted on kissing her in the middle of the sidewalk, blocking foot traffic, or hugging her from behind and burying his face in her neck while standing on the subway. She was tolerant of his affection, but she drew the line at sitting on his lap—she was never doing that in public.

Still, enough was enough. In the past few days, he seemed to realize that she never initiated contact in public and kept trying to get her to kiss or touch him first. It was infuriating, and Sujin was growing tired of being embarrassed all the time and giving into him.

“No, Yoongi, stop,” Sujin shut him down firmly when Yoongi once again innocently asked for a kiss. They were sitting in a cafe, studying together. The other tables were filled with college students desperately cramming for midterms.

He frowned and looked at her. “Why not?”

“Yoongi,” she sighed, looking at him pleadingly. “You know I don’t like PDA. Why do you keep forcing me to do it?”

He raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips. “Forced, huh?”

Sujin made a distressed sound. “You know what I mean! I don’t understand. Why can’t you just wait until we’re alone?”

Yoongi stared at her for another beat before heaving a sigh. “Fine, fine. I thought you’d be more sympathetic.”

Now she was confused. “About what?”

He looked deeply into her eyes. “I quit smoking for you, Sujin. I’m going through withdrawal. You gotta help a guy out here.”

Sujin rolled her eyes and focused back on her notes. “You weren’t even addicted, Yoongi, you can’t be going through withdrawal. Stop trying to guilt-trip me.”

“Well, if I can’t smoke and I can’t kiss you, then what can I do?”

“You’re supposed to be studying,” she reminded him without looking up.

“I’m done,” he said, as if it was obvious.

She looked up in surprise. “Really? Already?”

He shrugged. “Wasn’t much to study. My classes are pretty easy.”

“It’s not fair,” she pouted. “How can you and Jungkook both be geniuses?”

Yoongi smirked. “Maybe if you kiss me, some of my genius will transfer to you.”

Sujin groaned. “No.”

“C’mon, please?” He leaned forward and puckered his lips. “Just one and I’ll never ask you to kiss me in public again, okay?”

Sighing wearily, she set down her pen and carefully scooted her chair around the table so she sat beside him. “You’re so lucky I love you, really.”

“I know,” he said softly, so sincerely, and smiled at her fondly.

She blushed and leaned in, pecking him on the cheek before he could react. “There! No more, okay?”

“Hey, hey, come back here.” He caught her wrist and yanked her across his lap, cradling her head and messing up her hair as he kissed her, lips to lips, his mouth working aggressively against hers. The surprise attack left her reeling, and she was helpless to do anything but dig her fingers into his shoulders for balance, blooming open under his involuntarily. He’d never kissed her this intimately in public before and when she whimpered, he only kissed her harder, determined to make her go crazy.

After what felt like hours (but was surely only several seconds), Yoongi pulled away, chest heaving, and allowed his forehead to fall against hers. Sujin gasped, still clutching onto him, unable to open her eyes after the passionate onslaught. The cheering and wolf-whistling didn’t break through the fog for many more seconds, after which she jolted out of her daze and slammed back into her chair, face burning. Her eyes darted to Yoongi just in time to see a dangerous smirk slowly curling his lips.

“Yoongi!” she hissed angrily, glaring at his smug face. He looked so incredibly satisfied with himself that her hand itched to slap him. “I can’t believe you!”

Unable to meet anyone’s eyes, Sujin quickly shoved her notes back into her bag and stomped out of the cafe without waiting for Yoongi. Chuckling, he packed up as well and strolled leisurely after her, making sure to turn around and bow theatrically to everyone in the cafe before walking out.

“Hey, Sujin, wait up! Aw, don’t be mad! Sujin!”


notes: I LIKE WRITING KISS SCENES OK. I JUST. I DO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's a good thing there are lots of songs about kisses/kissing lmao.

This is for the lovely CaelumSky! Sorry it's kinda short. I hope you like it!

I had fun with this one. I love writing playful!Yoongi. Very appropriate song choice this time, I think, hahaha. Also an oldie, but I heard it alllll the time over summer at work. Enjoy!

Not much to say, but sorry this took a while! School is starting off pretty slowly, so I'm gonna try to finish my last two requests ASAP!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2016 by skyblaze208