every time you touch me i just melt away

more first than sun, more last than star [CLOSED]

for flowergurl3 []


I laugh aloud as Sujin wobbles on her skates, her hands clutching the side of the rink in a death grip.

She throws me a desperate look. “Yoongi, I can’t do this! I’m gonna fall and die! And someone’s gonna run over my fingers with their skates and I’ll just—I’ll die!”

Grinning, I glide towards her and pick up one of her hands. She whimpers and my heart cracks (but only a little—like, barely even a smidge). “C’mon Sujin, don’t you trust me? I won’t let you get hurt. Promise.”

Her eyes flick to mine and then back at her skates. Then she finally lets go of the wall and allows me to slowly guide her around the edge of the rink. Her legs still wobble and her grip on my hand is tight but the beginnings of a smile play at her lips as her skating grows smoother with every passing second.

And then a group of rowdy teenage boys pass by in a flurry, knocking Sujin into me. She stumbles and squeaks out an apology (she always does that, even when it’s clearly not her fault). I balance her and she hugs me tightly.

Angrily, I turn on the kids. “Hey,” I snap lowly. They realize I’m talking to them and collectively look at me. I’m gratified to find my glare has not yet lost its effectiveness after so many years of disuse. “Watch it.”

They nod vigorously, wide-eyed, apologizing haphazardly.

I jerk my head down at Sujin. “Apologize to her, not me.”

Sujin looks up from my chest and blushes as she quickly tells them not to worry, it was just an accident. I roll my eyes; she’s legitimately too nice sometimes, I swear. She smiles at them and in a fluster, they shove each other away and flee.

I scoff. “Idiots.”

Sujin pats my chest. “Yoongi, don’t be mean. They’re just kids, like your patients.”

“My patients aren’t idiots.”

She giggles and pulls away, taking a deep breath. “Okay, let’s try this again.”

Smiling at her determination, I hold both her hands and skate backwards in front of her, leading her around with me. We’re finally gaining some speed and she’s finally having fun when I notice two speeding forms headed for her. My eyes widen and I curse and attempt to reel her in but I’m not fast enough.

“Ambush!”

Sujin screams and squeezes her eyes shut as two large figures pounce on her.

“Hey guys, wait for me!”

I turn and narrow my eyes at Hoseok, who has never been as good at skating as Taehyung and Jungkook. “Hoseok. Don’t.”

He grins and I sigh. He races towards Sujin, but this time I’m prepared: I sprint forward and ram into him, chest to chest, propelling him backwards into Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin. There’s a lot of yelling and rustling clothes and unsteady feet. I ignore them and turn back to Sujin, who has realized that she’s not dead and is instead hugging Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok excitedly.

I skate over and sneer at them, plucking Sujin from between them and looking her over for bruises. “Are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

She smiles and stops me. “I’m fine, Yoongi, don’t worry. They just surprised me a little.”

“More like scared the outta you,” I snort, glaring at the three. They wilt under the harshness of my gaze, attempting cute pouts that have no effect on me (only Sujin’s do).

“Hyung,” Taehyung whines. “Don’t be angry! We were just so excited to see noona!”

I pin him with a dark look and Sujin giggles. I look down at her and crack an unwilling smirk.

“So this is why you couldn’t hang out with us today, huh?” Jimin snickers as he comes up behind me.

Sujin breaks away from me and shyly greets him. “Hi, Jimin. Oh hello, Namjoon, Jin. How are you today?”

Namjoon replies, “Pretty good. You?”

Sujin smiles. “Same here.”

Jimin coughs out a “hey” and looks away, cheeks pink. I don’t think he’ll ever stop being embarrassed in front of Sujin and Haewon; just thinking back on his behavior during high school still makes him cringe. It’s hilarious.

“Where are all your better halves?” I ask, looking around.

Hoseok waves a hand. “Shopping, or something. They wanted girl time.”

“Haewon was complaining earlier that they never get to spend time with noona,” Taehyung adds, smirking at Sujin.

Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows. “It’s ‘cause Yoongi-hyung is always hogging her.”

She blushes prettily. “It’s just that Yoongi and I made plans first...I do want to hang out with the girls!”

I raise my eyebrows at her. “You mean you feel obligated to spend time with me? I see how it is. Go ahead then, leave me here.”

Sujin gasps and reaches for me. I sidestep her but she trips, so of course I have to catch her. I told her I wouldn’t let her get hurt, after all.

“Yoongi, you know that’s not what I meant,” she mumbles in distress, her voice muffled in my coat.

“I know, I know,” I sigh. “I was just teasing you.”

“You know I love spending time with you.”

“I know, Sujin. I’m not mad, really.” I push her back and smile down at her, brushing her hair behind her ear. She pinks and smiles tentatively back. “I always tell you, you take me too seriously sometimes.”

She pouts and plays with the zipper on my coat. “Better too seriously than not seriously enough.”

Someone coughs in the background, shaking me out of my Sujin-induced daze. Sujin is flustered as well, remembering that everyone is watching us.

“We’re still here,” Jin mutters with a look of mild disgust on his face. The others boys mirror him and nod.

I roll my eyes and lean down to plant a kiss on Sujin. She squeals in embarrassment (but doesn’t push me away, I note with satisfaction) and the other guys all groan and choke. One thing that hasn’t changed me is that I still take great pleasure in causing others discomfort.

“Alright, enough of that,” Namjoon declares, clapping his hands together loudly. “We’re here to skate, so let’s go!”

Immediately (and uproariously), the other boys take off onto the ice, racing and crashing into people. I roll my eyes and turn to Sujin, who is laughing at the mess the boys are making.

I clear my throat. “Ready?” I hold out my hand.

She takes it and grins up at me (my heart nearly bursts). “Ready.”


notes: Helloooooooooo! Haha I'm tryna power through these requests before school starts next week and I'll once again lose the time and energy to write regularly (sad face). 

This one's for flowergurl3! I hope you like it!!!

Now for our irregularly scheduled ranting: *THE FOLLOWING IS ABOUT THE MANGA BLEACH SO FEEL FREE TO SKIP LOL* ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'M SO SALT RIGHT NOW?????

So the final chapter of "Bleach" came out and I just read it and LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE - ING KUBO TITE DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'VE DONE DEAR LORD YOU JUST UNDID BASICALLY EVERYTHING WTF HOW CAN THOSE BE THE ENDGAME PAIRINGS IN ANY LOGICAL WAY LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I'M SO

I JUST

I CAN'T

WHY

HOW?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!?!?1 HOW DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE OK LIKE I KNOWWWWWW SOME PEOPLE SHIP THOSE PAIRINGS BUT LIKE NOT REALLY????? I MEAN IN THE CONTEXT OF THE ACTUAL STORY AND THEIR CHARACTERS LIKE THIS ISN'T EVEN POSSIBLE LIKE HOW COULD WHAT WHO THE GODDAMN IT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP NOW JFC I NEED HIM TO REWRITE THE ENTIRE ENDING???????? LIKE RIGHT ING NOW?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kubo you shipped IR too i just don't understand

it just doesn't make sense. like i found this one tumblr post that said it well: either he wrote this ty ending to get back at the publishers treating him like (which fine i get but still, rude to fans) OR he suddenly changed his mind about the pairings (which fine tbh). HOWEVER if he really changed his mind then he should've sold it better. there was just no development. NONE. LIKE - I DON'T - 

and even without the whole pairing nonsense, the ending is STILL .

i just have so many feelings right now and tHEY ARE ALL. BAD. ALL. JUST.

kill me now. i'm so bitter. i don't wanna live in a world where Bleach ends like this. GODDAMMIT

(Yes, the truth is out: I'm a weeb. TT_TT)

Ahem. Sorry bout that. I just needed to let it out. I just - I'M GONNA CRY

OKAY OKAY DONE FOR REALS SWEARS

I hope you liked this one! I'll be honest, I wasn't really feeling it but I just needed to write it + I was already halfway through lol.

Actually, about 90% of the way through I realized that using 3rd person POV (mainly form the perspective of the other boys) probably woulda been cuter (??? fluffier??) BUT it was too late. Plus flowergurl3 did ask for Yoongi's POV! It was a little difficult getting a handle on Yoongi's thoughts this time around, mainly because I know that he's way mellowed out by this point in his life but he's still gruff, y'know?

Okay okay sorry for this extra long note! Kudos if you actually read it all! <3 See you in the next chapterrrrrr!

skyblaze208, OUT!


© Copyright 2016 by skyblaze208