Saved

Our Love, Our Music

A few weeks later, the school announced that all students would be attending a 3-day 2-night music camp. 

You were an exception and had to join the Senior Piano Class for class starting from today. Guys were excited but girls were annoyed. 

"Omo! I didn't knew that I could have this chance of being in the same class as ~~~~~. It such and honour!"

"What?! She's joining our class? Won't she steal our oppas?"

When you walked into the classroom, all eyes fixed on you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim ~~~~~, please take care of me." You greeted with a expressionless face, but others still thought that you had the face of an angel. 

"Hmmm, who should ~~~~~ sit with?" The teacher asked. 

"Me!" "Me!" "Me!" 

Soon, the room was filled with "Me!"s.

"She'll sit with me." Hoya said and kicked the chair beside him.

You looked at him with a shocked expression. You didn't want to sit with the others, so you had no choice but to sit with Hoya.  

Instantly, the room was filled with protests again. 

"Oppa, why are you sitting with her?"

'~~~~~~~-sshi, why aren't you sitting with me??"

Both of you ignored them and started studying.

Soon, it was time for PE. You went to the girls locker to change. When you exit the room, you heard whistles. 

"WOOHOO, ~~~~~-sshi is so y in her shorts." 

You rolled your eyes and ignored them . 

On the other hand, Hoya was surrounded by the usual crowd. 

"Oppa, you look as hot today! Oppa, Hwaiting!"

All of them were not given a second glance. Hoya only saw you in the midst of the crowd. You were with your usual expressionless face but for some reason, Hoya thought that you stood out the most in the crowd. 

______________________________________________

The game of basketball started. You and Hoya were in different teams. 

The moment the whistle was blown, the ball was passed around. 

To be honest, you were a good pianist, but in sports, you . 

You ran around clumsily, trying to dodge the ball. 

Suddenly, "~~~~~-ah!" You turned but it was too late. 

WHACK! the ball landed right in your face. You fell backwards but landed in a pair of strong arms.

You opened your eyes to see Hoya's shocked face. Blood trickled down your nose but you didn't notice. 

"Yah! Gwenchana?! Are you crazy? Why didn't you dodge the ball?" Hoya started carrying you bridal-style to the nurse office.

_______________________________________________________

"Yah, why did you save me from falling?" You asked out of curosity.

Hoya really had no answer to that, he just thought that if he didn't save you, he would've regretted it.

"Molla! Don't ask so many questions, you are hurt. Stop talking so much." he scolded.

*Is he caring for me?* 

You softened but immediately turned back to the normal you. 

*He has no reason to.* 

Before leaving, you thanked Hoya softly so that only he could hear but he knew that you really meant it. 

________________________________________________________

That day, after you reached home, Jonghyun started 'interrogating' you.

"How was your first day in senior class?"

"I know you are smart and all, but is the principal out of his mind? Asking you to join that bastard's class?!"

"Did you get hurt?"

You assured your brother by hugging him. 

"Oppa, I'm going to be fine. Thank you for staying by my side all this years. Picking back my pieces and fixing them together. I wounldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Saranghae, oppa."

Jonghyun was shocked by your sudden gesture but later hugged you back.

"It's my duty as your oppa to take care of you, I'll always stay by yourside, nomatter what happens. I can promise you that. Saranghae, ~~~~~-ah."

___________________________________________________________

Later that night, you seeked approval from Jonghyun to go to the nearby park to enjoy yourself. The last time you went there, Kikwang was with you. Thinking of him, you became sad again.

When you entered the club, boys started gathering around you. That night, you danced your heart out and threw all your worries away.

While walking home, you passed a dark ally and passed by a few drunk man.

"Heeey, little girl. Mind joining us for a few drinks?"

"Yes I mind. Alot in fact." You glared at them.

"Ooooh! Fiesty! Just my type!"

The guys started dragging you into the dark ally. No matter how hard you struggled, you couldn't escape their grips.

Suddenly, somebody grabbed one of the many and started throwing punches at him.

You were so scared that you hid in a corner and waited for the men to go away.

*Who is that?* You thought while shivering.  

______________________________________________

Hello! I'll update again maybe tonight or tomorrow because I need to go for CCA now :)

Hope you enjoyed ^^