Changed

Our Love, Our Music

Since the Music Camp, you changed. Everybody could see. 

You were friendly and socialized with everyone. Everyone took this opportunity to be friends with you. Guys were especially excited as they thought that you might be giving them a chance. 

During lunch, the usual crowd of boys and some girls surrounded you. 

"Kyaaaaa! She looks so cute today!" Some boys shouted. You changed your hairstyle and tied your hair in two pigtails. 

"Tsk,tsk,tsk. make way for her brother to come through will you? Yah! If I knew things would be like this, I rather you return to your old self. Only then can I have you all to myself." Jonghyun said while hugging you protectively. 

"Yah, she's ours too ok?" SHINee said. 

"Oppa, you are funny, i'm always yours and yours only. " You giggled. 

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow and said "Are you sure? Aren't you going to ditch me like how you did the last time you got a boyfriend?" 

"Nope! This time, if I get a boyfriend, Im going to get oppa a girlfriend too!" 

"You make me sound so unwanted." Jonghyun pouted. 

"Heeheehee" You giggled. 

_________________________________________________

After school , you headed to the piano room for your usual practice. 

"Oh, hi Hoya. You are early." You smiled and grabbed a chair. 

"Oh hi ~~~~~-ah." 

Since the camp, Hoya called you by your name instead of 'Yah' like he used to. 

Both of you became friends but still weren't very close.

After lessons, you would help those with difficulties on their homework. 

Honestly, most of them just wanted to spend more time with you. 

Before you were exiting the school gate, somebody grabbed your wrist and spun you around.

"~~~~~-sshi, will you be my girlfriend?" A guy held out a bunch of roses. 

"Erm, I'm sorry but I don't really know you." You tried to excape his strong grip but failed. 

"We can get to know each other better." He argued.

"N-No, I can't"

"WHY?!" 

"Because she's mine." A familiar voice said. 

"H-Hoya..." 

"What?! Who said she's yours?" 

"You can ask her yourself." The boy turned to you. You turned to Hoya who urged you to agree. 

You meekly nodded and the guy said, "Omo! ~~~~~ and Hoya? This is going to be big news." He ran off instantly. 

You sighed and started walking home. The news would be known by the whole school tomorrow.

____________________________________________

Hoya walked you home as he was worried that you would get harrassed by random strangers again.

Unknowingly, you walked into the park that you and Kikwang used to hang out at.

"Hoya, You wanna know my story?"