What if?...

Our Love, Our Music
After all the bad guys ran away, the guy that saved you walked towards you. Afraid that he would hurt you, you moved back. 

"Are you that afraid of me?" the guy came closer and the moonlight shone on his face. His beautiful face was shining under the beautiful moonlight.  You stepped closer to get a better view of him. To your horror, the guy was none other than your brother. 

"Oppa! Why did you scare me like that?!" you lightly hit his chest. 

"Scare you? Yah! I saved you and didn't even get a 'thanks' from you. " Jonghyun scowled and turned to go. 

He was stopped by a pair of arms circling around his waist. 

"Oppa, thanks for saving me. I didn't know it was you. I love you sooooo much. What would I have done if you are not here?" you started sobbing. 

"Who did you think would save you? Superman? Spiderman? Or Batman? Just to say, I'm the best. Dinoman. " Jonghyun laughed at his own joke but you stayed quite. 

*Who did I think would save me? Surprisingly, I thought of both Hoya and Kikwang Oppa at the same time. I thought of kikwang Oppa because he was always there for me. For Hoya, I guess it was because of why happened during PE?* 

"Yah! You not going to answer me and continue hugging me like that? I'm going to start charging you! My hugs aren't free!" 

Snapping out of your thoughts, you released your brother and said with much sacarsm  "yeah yeah, you are daebak." 

"YAH! I just saved you!" on the way back, Jonghyun nagged at how you should thank him properly and treat him with respect. 

Back home, while showering, you realized you had a wound above your elbow. after it touched water, the wound opened again.

*Must be because of the fight just now.* 

You winced in pain when you tried to apply medication on the wound. Suddenly, Jonghyun came into the room, you panicked and tried to hide everything, you didn't want him to get worried. But it was too late, Jonghyun already saw your wound. 

"WHAT HAPPENED! How did you hurt yourself? Was it because of the fight just now?! I swear I'm going to kill those people." Jonghyun blabbed on himself . 

"Oppa, I'm ok. Don't worry." you assured Jonghyun and went under the blanket. 

Jonghyun turned off the lights and covered you withy he blanket. Before he left, he kissed your forehead and said "goodnight lil sis. Be safe." 

____________________________________________________________

You fell asleep thinking about what happened that day. You wondered what would happened if the person who saved you wasn't Jonghyun and was kikwang instead. 

*Ehh, impossible, since he left like that, he wouldn't be coming back and save me when I'm in trouble.* 

*What if it was Hoya? I wouldn't mind if it was him but it would mean that he saved me 3 times today. I don't want to owe him so many times!*