Last chapter.

Our Love, Our Music
"After a long discussion between the judges, the winners of this competition will be announced." One of the judges said. 

"In third place, is........ TMH!" 

The room was filled with a round of applause. 

"Congratulations to Byunghun-sshi. In second place, is.......... CMH!" 

You clapped loudly for Kikwang as he received the prize on stage. 

"Finally, the first place goes to........ The duo from WMH!" 

Hoya stood up and embraced you in a hug of joy. 

Both of you received the prize and smiled for the camera. 

"Well done, dongsaeng!" Jonghyun said as he met you at the refreshments area. Being your only brother, he came to support you. 

You and Hoya went to get some refreshments and chatted with Kikwang. 

"Yah, Kim ~~~~~!" You turned around and saw the orange hair boy. 

"Erm, do I know you?" Although you found him familiar, you couldn't remember if you knew him.

"I can't believe you forgotten your best friend, but I'm sure you know Ljoe right?" He gave you his signature smirk. 

Suddenly, lost memories came back to you. 

"You mean THE Ljoe? THE Ljoe?!" 

When he nodded, you finally knew why you found him strangely familiar. 

"Ummaya!!!" You screamed and ran to find Jonghyun. Ljoe smirked and ran after you.

Seeing that Ljoe was behind you, you hid behind Jonghyun. 

"Eh? Ljoe? Oh you are the representative from TMH?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Yes. Hyung, long time no see. The last time I saw you was when my ~~~~~'s last day of middle school. I still remembered how she used to follow me around the whole school during school hours." Ljoe smiled at the fond memory but you were blushing from embarrassment. 

Ljoe used to be your childhood sweetheart and both of you were childhood friends but lost contact when you went to a different high school. 

"Now my dear ~~~~~ has grown up to be a beautiful girl." Ljoe said and slung an arm around you.

Just at that moment, Hoya and Kikwang came up to the three of you.  Seeing Ljoe's arm around you, jealousy took over both of the guy's heart. 

"What the hell are you doing with my ~~~~~?" Hoya and Kikwang asked and you pushed Ljoe's hand off. 

"Which one of them is your boyfriend?" Ljoe said and raised his eyebrows. 

Hoya grabbed you and said "Me."  "Hmmm, not bad, I approve of him." Ljoe said. 

"Who are you? Why does she need your approval for dating me?!" 

"I'm her best childhood friend and can also be regarded as her brother, so of course she needs my approval for dating you. Plus, I need to know if her standards are still that high, since she fell for me." Ljoe said and flipped his hair. 

"Mwoh?! Fell for you? ~~~~~-ah, how many guys are there? First Kikwang, now Ljoe?" 

You smiled sheepishly and said "As far as I know, these are the only two guys before you." 

Hoya laughed sacarstically and both of you walked away. 

Before you left the place, you went to look for Ljoe and promised him that both of you would stay in contact. After that, you and Hoya left hand in hand. 

3 Months Later... 

It was graduation day for the seniors. 

"Oppas! Congratulations!" You said and helped Hoya, Jonghyun and Kikwang adjust their attire for this big day. 

Every senior for this year went up the stage to receive a certificate, indicating that they went through 4 years of music studies in a high school. 

When your friends went up the stage, you clapped extra loud. For the graduation ceremony, you and Hoya performed the piece that you played during the competition. 

"I now announce Lee Howon and Kim ~~~~~, the top pianist in WMH!" the principal said and the school hall sounded of a round of applause. 

"Yay! Oppa! We did it!" you screamed in glee and hugged Hoya. 

Kikwang patted your head and said "I'm so proud of you for doing what I can't. It's great that you are finally the top pianist." 

You nodded and smiled at him. 

Suddenly, Hoya dragged you with him and ran up the stage he then grabbed the microphone. 

"Uhmm, I have something to say." 

All eyes turned to the kingka standing on the stage. 

Hoya suddenly went on one knee and held out a square box.

"I know it's still early, but ~~~~~-ah, when we grow older, will you promise to be mine?" he opened the box and inside was a promise ring. 

You were too touched by his actions that you only managed to give him a little nod. But that was all he needed to know that you were his. 

___________________________________ Yay! It's done! Should I do a sequel or a new fic? ^^ Comment please :D Hey! I am starting a sequel. Here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103351 Please support ;) comments are welcomed ^^ Hope you enjoy!