Valentines day

Our Love, Our Music

Valentines day came quicker than you thought it would. 

"Hmmm, how many chocolate lollipops should I make? 5 for SHINee, 7 for Infinite and 6 for Beast." Although you couldn't forget thtat Kikwang left you just like that one year ago, you decided to forgive him, so now, SHINee, Infinite and Beast were the Kingkas of your school. People were jealous of you as you got to hang out with all the kingkas. 

__________________________________________________

You entered the school premises and heard girls confessing to guys on this special day. Most of them had smiles on their faces but those who got rejected, started crying. You somehow pitied them. 

You went to your brother's class first. 

"Jonghyun oppa!" You went it and shouted. 

"Oh, ~~~~~-ah." 

"This is for you." You said and handed him a chocolate lollipop. 

"Sungyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa and Yoseob oppa too." You said and handed them identical lollipops. 

Guys looked at them, green with envy. It was not easy to be receiving gifts from the only queenka of the school. 

Next was the senior drum class. 

"Onew oppa, Minho oppa, Dongwoo oppa, and Doojoon oppa. These are for you." You handed them the lollipops, wished them a happy valentines day and left to your next destination. 

"Woohyun oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Hyunseong oppa. There you go!" You handed them the lollipops when you found them in the violin class.

You went downstairs to the junior flute class and passed the lollipops to Sunjong and Taemin. After that, you arrived at your old classroom, where Dongwoon was studying at.

"Dongwoon oppa, this is for you. Happy valentines day!"

Finally, you made your way to your own classroom.

"Kikwang oppa, Junghyung oppa, these are for you."

You went back to your seat and beamed. "Finally, I've given out all my gifts."

"What about mine? I don't remember receiving a gift from you." Hoya said and raised at eyebrow at you.

You pretended to look through your bag and said "I think I forgot." You gave Hoya your innocent look.

"What?! You remembered 17 people's present and you forgot your boyfriend's?! It doesn't make any sense!"

"Who said you were my boyfriend?" You teased.

"Technically, I am not your boyfriend yet, but I do consider myself as yours already."

"Awwww, oppa, you are so sweet. Fine, to reward you, here you go." You took out a lollipop from you bag. It was diffeent from the rest as it was heart-shaped. 

"Thanks." Hoya said and kissed you on your cheek. You blushed at his sudden gesture.

_________________________________________________

During lunch, the boys were sitting together at lunch and eating your lollipops. 

"Yah, why is his special?" Jonghyun asked. "You didn't even give me anything special. I'm you brother!" 

"'Cos he's special to me." You said. 

"Well, she used to give me lots of sweets during valentines day. That is nothing compared to what she gave me." Kikwang attempted to make Hoya jealous. Hoya frowned and Kikwang knew he succeeded. He and Jonghyun hi-fived each other to celebrate his success. 

"Yah, Lee Kikwang. You jealous?" Hoya slung his arm around you. 

"Mwoh? Yah? You are supposed to call me hyung. And yea, I'm jealous. So jealous." Kikwang said in a sacarstic manner although deep down, he did feel a little jealous, he decided to try and forget you. 

"Fine, hyung, don't start crying when she's mine." 

You giggled at the boys silliness. 

___________________________________________________

After school, both of you excused yourselves from piano lessons and went on a date. 

"Hey, oppa, lets buy couple rings ok?"

"Mmm, good idea. Lets see if there are any nice ones. " 

Both of you shopped for a long time, until you found a perfect ring. 

Hoya walked you home and gave you one last kiss for the day.