Her Boyfriend?

Our Love, Our Music

Bang Yongguk - I Remember (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHrx5dWxcJ4)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Where exactly is she going?!* Hoya thought as he followed behind you like a spy. 

You finally arrived at your destination, it was a small neighbourhood park, a few blocks away from your house. 

Hoya hid behind the slide a watched you. 

*What am I doing here? Why am I so interested?* Hoya was about to stand up and leave when he heard your voice. 

You were playing on the swing. 

"Oppa, do you remember? We used to play here after school..." 

*Oppa? Who is she talking about?* 

"If you left, you probably don't remember such small things. To you, it might just be playing at the park, but to me, it was the happiest times of my live. So why did you leave?" You felt a lump in your throat, no matter how hard you tried to swallow, you couldn't.

"Anyways, oppa, today is supposed to be our 3rd anniversary, if you didn't leave. I missed you very much, so why did you leave? You promised me that we would go overseas and study piano together." When you talked about your dreams, tears started streaming down your face. It was like you finally started to let your felings out. 

"I still remember the days where you would hug me and tell me that you would never leave. The days when we used to have so much fun, playing the piano, playing with each other. But now all of them are just memories, the thing i remember most was what you said to me the day you left."

Soon, you started crying out loud. Since there was nobody that you knew of there, you didn't mind crying out loud. 

*She has a boyfriend? Did he die or leave her? I didn't know she had such a sad past. it must be why she was so cold to everybody else.* Hoya softened.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind hit the park. 

"Ahchooo!' Hoya sneezed. 

You were suddenly alarmed at the unknown presence. 

"Who's there?" You asked, slightly afraid.

"It's just me." Hoya said while coming out of his hiding place. 

"DID YOU HEAR EVERYTHING?!" You shouted. 

"Yea." He said while nodding. 

A few seconds later, Hoya felt a hand landing on his precious face. 

"WHA-" Hoya started. 

"Don't you know what is respect of people's privacy? How can you just follow me around? And worst, how can you just evesdrop on others?!" You shouted and him and glared at him. You could feel tears threatening to fall out. 

*Oh no you won't. ~~~~~~~~, you won't cry infront of this jerk the second time in a day. Letting him see you cry alone was embarrasing enough!* 

You didn't wait to listen to his explanation and just ran home. 

*DID SHE JUST SLAP ME AND RUN AWAY LIKE THAT?! She was the first girl, no first person to land a hand on me! And even worst, on this precious face of mine! I actually thought of comforting her! What a b*tch! She's so gonna get it tomorrow.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you reached home, you immediately slammed the door and ran up to your room. 

"What the-" Jonghyun who was sitting at the couch was shocked by your sudden entrance. 

He slowly walked up to your room and opened the door, only to find you burying your face in your pillow. 

He could hear soft cries coming from you. Jonghyun was the only person who knew what day it was today and he knew about your past. 

"~~~~~-ah, come to oppa." He opened his hands widely

Knowing that that is the only thing you could do to find comfort, you made your way into his embrace. 

"O-Oppa, eotteoke?? That Hoya guy found out about Kikwang oppa! Although he doesn't know the guys is kikwang oppa, he still knows about my past. But i don't want anybody elso to find out. By tomorrow, the whole school will find out." Thinking about that, you started bawling. 

Fury was slowing boiling up in Jonghyun. He clenched his fist but still held you tightly. 

"Don't worry, oppa will take care of everything, nobody will know about it." Jonghyun consoled. 

"R-Really?" you asked.

"Did oppa ever lied to you? " 

You shook your head. 

"There, you see. Now take some rest, oppa will cook something for you to eat, although im not sure if it will be edible." He joked.

Despite the solemn mood, you manage to let out a soft chuckle.

Jonghyun went to the door but before he went out, he said "~~~~~-ah, it's been a year since he left. You should learn how to let him go. Don't think about him too much and learn to accept others. I bet there are still others waiting for you to accept them." He added with a smile. 

*Thanks oppa, but I think I will never forget him. Although we only spent 2 years together, he left me lots of beautiful memories. It really hurts me to know that he really left. Just like that. To forget him? It might take a little more time.*

You started thinking about those days...