My Story...

Our Love, Our Music

"I grew up in a rich family that could afford everything I wanted. Even though I had everything, money and all, I wasn't a spoilt kid. Jonghyun oppa wasn't one too. Our parents were famous musicians and they made sure we were following their footsteps. not long after I turned 5, my parents passed away in a car accident. It was really traumatic for my and oppa. He was only a few years older then and had to raise me. He seeked help from our uncle and he raised us until oppa was 19. We went back to our old home and enrolled into the National Music School. That was where I met him..."

"Him?" 

"Yea, the guy's name was Kikwang. He was the Kingka of the school, along with a group called Beast. During that time, I was only a normal student, my results were average and my piano skills were so-so.

I got to know Kikwang and he was kind and caring and paid extra attention to me. I could see that he was sincere when he asked me out. Since then, I hanged out with him more than my own brother, it was like he was the world to me.

He was the best pianist in our school and he tutored me too. We promised each other that we after we graduated, we would go overseas to continue our piano studies and start a family when we were old enough." 

You started crying when you recalled those memories. 

 

 

"I want to graduate with you, both of us will go overseas and continue our piano studies. When we are old enough, we will start a family of our own. Promise." You held out your pinky

"Yay! Pinky swear!" Kikwang cheered while holding out his pinky. "I'll never leave you, ~~~~~-ah. Become the best pianist for me."

"He gave my the bracelet on our 2nd anniversary."

"Everything changed when one day, he asked me out. He didn't make up any stories and just plainly told me he wanted to break up with me. His eyes were ice cold unlike how he used to look at me. Although I begged him not to leave, he still threw me away like that. That was the last time I saw him. Since then, I grew wary of the boys around me. I only spoke to oppa and SHINee. I fell into my own world of darkness."

Suddenly, Hoya grabbed you into a warm hug.

"Cry, just cry. Don't hold it in anymore." 

At that, you started to cry like you never cried before. You didn't know why, but you felt safe with him.

After awhile, you pulled away. You looked into Hoya's eyes and your heartbeat started accelerating. You used to only feel llike that when you were near Kikwang, but now, Hoya made you feel that way too. Both of you stared at each other for a long time.

"Ahem... I better get going, oppa's gonna get worried. Oh and Hoya? Don't tell anyone about this ok? Only you and oppa know this."

"I promise I won't tell anyone." Hoya assured you.

*I never knew she had such a sad past. This explains her cold attitude in the past. She must've really loved that guy, to be still holding on until now. I bet he really regrets letting go of such a good girl. I hope she lets go soon and move on. There are still people waiting for her. Maybe even me?*