Fight

Our Love, Our Music

 

The next day, SHINee knew everything that happened. Not about Kikwang but about what happened with Hoya. All of them were pissed but you asked them to not do anything because you didn't want a fight to breakout. 

"Yah! Kim ~~~~~~! Who do you think you are? Slapping my dongsaeng and acting like nothing happened?!" Dongwoo shouted at you as soon as you and SHINee entered the school. 

"Hey! It was his fault for evesdropping on others!" Jonghyun defended you. 

"But she didn't have to slap him! What if something happened to his face? Huh? Will you be responsible"

"Its not like his face is that pretty." Onew said with a snort. 

"WHA-" Dongwoo raised his hand. 

"Enough is enough! I did what he deserved so theres nothing to be sorry about." You said, before he could land a hand on Onew. You and SHINee then turned around and leave. 

"You are so self-centered! I bet that was the reason why he left you!" Hoya shouted across the corridor. 

At that, you stopped on your tracks. 

"You probably bossed him around and thats why he grew tired of you and left." 

You couldn't help it anymore. You felt tears roll down your cheeks and started running away. 

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST MAKE MY SISTER CRY. YOU ARE SO GOING TO REGRET IT." Jonghyun roared and landed a fist on Hoya's face. 

Soon, a fight broke out between SHINee and Infinite. 

"STOP NOW!" Principal Kim walked out of his office to witness such a commotion. "Detention for all of you involved!"

"Kim ~~~~~ was also involved." Dongwoo said. If they were going down, he had to drag more people down.

Jonghyun glared at him.

____________________________________________________

After school, you finally exited the piano room after being in there for the whole day.

You made your way to the classroom that SHINee and Infinite was in.

"For detention, all of you will have to clean up the classroom." The teacher instructed and left.

Nobody wanted to do it, so as the only girl, you took the initiative. Everybody thought that it wasn't like you to be doing the job for your rivals but Jonghyun knew why. Hoya's words really hurt you and you just wanted to get home quickly.

For the whole of detention, the boys were constantly bickering with each other but you didn't say a word. All this time, Hoya kept his eyes on you.

*Did I really hurt her that bad that she isn't saying anything? I guess my words really hurt her.* For that moment, Hoya softened as he looked at the hurt in your eyes.

After the teacher inspected the room, all of you left. You and Hoya were the last to leave the room. He grabbed your arm a spun you around so that you faced him.

"Hey, I'm sorry for what I said earlier on."

You struggled to be released from him, but he didn't budge.

"LET GO OF ME!"

"No. Until you accept my apology, I will never let you go."

"You don't even have to apologise. Let me tell you this. I knew he left. but until now, i never knew why he left. You might be right. It might be because he was tired of me, it might be because I wasn't good enough for him. I really never knew why he left. Was I really that bad, that he threw me away like that?" You were already crying by then.

'You aren't that bad!" Hoya blurted.

*What the hell?! Did I just say that?*

"Why are you suddenly being so nice? It isn't like you. Just let go of me and go home. "

Reluctantly, he let you go.

_________________________________________

When you were gettin ready for bed, you suddenly recalled what Hoya had said.

"You aren't that bad!" 

You never knew if he was trying to comfort you or just trying to make fun of you. 

Thinking of him, you fell asleep.