First Lesson

Our Love, Our Music

After your last lesson for the day, you made way to the piano room. Hoya, too, was making his way to the piano room. both of you walked down the corridor from opposite directions. You heard whispers from the crowd. 

"So, they are having their first lesson today? I wonder what will happen."

"Awww. It's starting so soon? I was hoping that my Hoya oppa does not need to start lessons so soon. It means that they have more time together!" 

"Be careful ~~~~~-sshi! Don't go too near him! It's just for a competition right?"

Hoya and you glared at them as if telling them that it was none of your business. Soon, the crowd scattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the room, Hoya immediately went to grab a chair. When you tried to do so, the chair became stuck. 

"Tsk, stupid chair." You muttered.

"Hey, it's your fault, don't take it out on the poor chair." Hoya said and helped you grab a chair. 

"Jerk." You said out loud but Hoya pretended not to hear. 

Deep inside, you were feeling differently. *Oh, he actually has some manners, but still, he's a jerk.*

Soon, the teacher arrived and both of you sat infront of her. 

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Park Eun Hee, you can call me Miss Park. Both of you will be starting your lessons starting today. the procedure will be the same everyday. ~~~~~ will play first, followed by Hoya then both of you will grade each other and find places for improvement. After a month of doing that, both of you will start practicing the duet that you will be playing. Is that ok?" 

"Neh..." Both of you answered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You started of playing the scales. B Major, A flat Major etc.

*Pshh. Thats nothing compared to my skills. I wondered why people thought that her skills could be compared to mine.* Hoya thought.

After that, the teacher gave you a piece of music to play for the day. 

"Excuse me, miss Park. I actually prepared a piece of music, is it ok for me to play that instead?" You seeked her approval and started playing.

Instantly, the mood in the room changed. It was filled with the soft sounding melody of the piano. The piece was so beautiful that even Hoya was concentrating on it.

*Wow... Her skills are actually THAT good? To be honest, it is comparable to mine. I wonder who wrote that.*

After you ended your mini performance, the teacher stood up and clapped. 

"I knew i wouldn't be disappointed. By the way, who wrote that piece of music?" The teacher asked.

"Me." You answered like it was nothing.

*WHAT?! She wrote that?! How is it possible??* 

"You REALLY wrote that?!" Hoya exclaimed, surprised. 

"Yeah, duh. I came from a family of musicians, what less could you expect."

*But from what I know, your brother isn't that great.* 

When it was Hoya's turn, you boredly flipped open your phone. 

1 New Message

My dear dongsaeng ah, how is the lesson so far? Did he do anything weird to you? Don't go too near him ok? Hope you have fun (but not with him). Remember what oppa told you? Don't fall for him ok? ^^  -Dino Oppa

You giggled at that message and when you suddenly remembered where you were, you kept that straight face again. 

Hoya started playing his piece.

*Hmmmm, he isn't that bad. His skills could be compared to mine, but definitely not better. But he does look charming while playing the piano* A smile tingled on your lips. 

*Wait... WHAT?! Did i just smile for him? ~~~~~~-ah have you forgotten what happened? You can't smile for anyone that easily!* you scoldd yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time to discuss on each others skills.

"She's not bad, I do admit that her skills could be compared to mine, but never can she be better." He ended of with a smirk.

*Stupid cocky attitude* You scowled. 

"Well, his isn't that bad either but I think it's still a little far from my skills" 

*WHAT?! What's with her? I just complimented her and she just had to say that?! She's making me dislike her more and more.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the lesson, both of you exited the room, preparing to go home. 

While walking out of school, Hoya overheard a someone talking and immediately hid behind a wall. 

"Jonghyun oppa, I'll be returning home late tonight, so you don't have to wait for me. Remember to eat!" 

"But oppa, I really need to go. I'll be safe, don't worry!" 

After a long silence, you said "O-Oppa, don't say that. You know what day it is today. I go there everyear, so why aren't you letting me go now? I'm sorry oppa, even if you don't let me go, I still will. Bye, see you tonight" 

Hoya came out of his hiding place and saw your retreating back. 

*What day is it today? Maybe if I follow her, I'll find out"*

Hoya followed you to wherever you were going. 

 

_____________________________________________________

Hello! This is my first fanfic as do support! 

Just to tell you guys, I'll be adding Kikwang into this fanfic :) 

You can read more about his character at the Foreword ^^ 

Thanks for your support !