Finally

Our Love, Our Music
Soon, it was time for the piano competition. You and Hoya had practiced hard just for this day. 

When both of you reached the venue of the competition, both of you were awed by how grand the event was. Although it wasn't the first time you participated in competitions, it was the first time you met with such grand competitions.

"Wow Oppa! Should we take photos?" You asked while holding onto his hand like a little kid.

Hoya chuckled and helped you take some photos.

Soon, the competition started. Most of the schools that competed weren't that great. It was expected as most of the schools that participated were small schools without much reputation. The only competition you and Hoya had was CMH and the new school Top music high.

Although it was a new school, the students there were handpicked and most of them had their own talent. 

CMH's representative was of course Kikwang and for TMH's representative, all you knew was that the boy was from a group named TeenTop. And apparently, he is the kingka of the school. 

Soon after all the other schools performed, it was TMH's turn. 

*Orange hair? Interesting.* 

"Contestant number 25,  Lee Byung Hun." 

The orange haired guy named Byunghun went up and started playing his piece. 

It was a sweet and gentle piece. When he ended the piece, he smiled, bowed and left the stage. 

You found his smile strangely familiar. 

*I think I've seen him somewhere before.* 

After his turn, it was Kikwang's turn.

You clapped for him and anticipated. 

When a horrifyingly familiar tune started playing, the smile faded from your face. 

*He's playing that song? But it isn't surprising as it's his favorite song.* 

Memories from the past was playing through in your mind. You turned your head and saw Hoya fixing his eyes on Kikwang.

*No. I shouldn't let Kikwang oppa affect me anymore. I have Howon oppa now.* You tried hard to wash away the painful memories. 

"Contestant number 27, Kim ~~~~~ and Lee Howon." 

Hoya grabbed your hand and led you towards the enormous stage. 

Both of you started playing the sweet but sad tune and captivated the audiences. 

*Hmmm, she seems familiar.* Byunghun thought. After much thought, a smile slowly crept up his face.