Date

Our Love, Our Music
One week later, after your term exam, Hoya asked you out on a date. You wanted to relax after studying for the exams, so you agreed to go. 

"~~~~~-ah! Here!" 

Hoya waved to you from the bus stop across where you were standing. He looked better than usual. He was wearing jeans, and a stripped tee. It was the first time you met him outside school. 

"Sorry! I was late." You said while gasping for air as you ran across the street to where Hoya was standing. 

"Aigoo, since you look so cute today, I'll forgive you." Hoya said while pinching your cheek. Your face heated up at his sudden gesture.  You were waiting your usual pigtails and an overall. 

"Where are we going?" 

"You will see later." 

Hoya brought you to shop around and both of you stopped at a dukkboki stall.

 

"Ahhhhh. Hoya-ah feed me."  You said while opening your mouth.  Hoya placed a piece of dukkboki in front of you mouth but before you could eat it, he placed it in his and began chewing deliciously. 

"YAH! Lee Howon!" 

"That's Howon Oppa to you." he said while smiling cutely at you. 

Not being able to hold in your laughter, you laughed out loud. 

"What's so funny?" 

"Oppa, you shouldn't do aegyo anymore. It doesn't suit you. Bwahahahahaha. " 

You burst into another fit of laughter. 

"You- ... Wait... Did you just call me Oppa?" Hoya wriggled his eyebrows seductively at you. 

"Haha, I did but that was the one and only time I'm going to call you oppa."

"WHAT?! Why???? Many people wants to call me oppa but don't even have the chance to." Hoya pouted. 

"Fine fine. I'll call you Howon oppa ok?" 

"Hmmm, that's better." 

"But I rather call you ho-aegi, since you like doing aegyo so much." 

"That's a nice name! But only call me that when we are alone ok? Pinky swear!" Hoya said and held out his pinky. 

The smile immediately fell from your face.  *That's what Kikwang oppa and I did too.* 

*Aish! I said the wrong thing!* Hoya thought as he remembered your story. Thinking that he ruined the day, Hoya started sulking. 

Seeing him feel sad, you felt guilty.  *I promised Howon oppa that I would forget him.* Thinking about your promise with Hoya, you smiled and held out your pinky. 

"Pinky swear!!" you said and locked your pinky with his. When you touched him, sparks flew and your heartbeat started beating twice as fast. 

Hoya started giggling and you had no choice but to join in. 

After that, both of you went to the arcade. Hoya showed off his skills at car racing and the dance machine. You could tell that apart from playing the piano, Hoya could be a dancer if he wanted to. 

"How did I do?" Hoya asked you as the song ended. 

You put two thumbs up and smiled.

"Wahhh! Oppa, daebak! You could pass off as a dancer and nobody would think that you are a pianist." You clapped. 

"Haha, really? I should ask the rest if they want to form a boy band!" 

When Hoya caught a teddy for you, you told him that he looked like it. 

"Oppa! Hahaha, the bear you caught looks like you! Look at the eyes. I'm going to call it ho-bear! So cute!"  You pointed at the bear and started giggling. 

"Are you indirectly laughing at me?!" Hoya started tickling your sides which made you squirm around like a worm. 

"O-Oppa, stop it!" you managed to say with all that laughing. 

Soon, both of you exited the arcade and began walking home.  When you reached you house, you hugged Hoya and kissed his cheek.  "Goodbye oppa!!" you said it a little too loudly. 

"MUH?!?! Oppa?!?! Since when were both of you so close??" Jonghyun came out of the house and almost suffered from a heart attack when he saw what had just happened. 

"Kim ~~~~~~, you have so much to explain when we get inside. " Jonghyun pushed you inside the house and gave Hoya one last glare. 

Before you went in, you turned around and waved to Hoya. 

"Call me." he mouthed and left. 

___________________________________________________________  Back in the house, Jonghyun sat down on the couch and motioned you to sit. 

"Oppaaaaaa, today is such a good day, I don't want to talk about other things to spoil my mood ok?" you said and skipped up stairs. 

"I only wanted to ask her how was her day..."  Jonghyun shook his head in confusion.