Music Camp - Day 2

Our Love, Our Music

Miranda Wong - Love You So Much (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EihZMK8LXxk)

"Good morning oppas!" You greeted SHINee at the breakfast table. 

"Good morning, ~~~~~-ah." They chorused. 

It was a sunny morning 

"Did oppas sleep well?" 

"Yes. Oh, by the way, how is your sprained ankle? Does it still hurt?" Jonghyun asked in concern. 

"It's better. Doesn't hurt that much now"

_____________________________________________________

After breakfast, the activities started again. 

Today, all the activities would be held in the resort. 

During the first half to the day, partners are supposed to come up with a duet.

Then, they will be spending the next half of the day performing. 

Hoya came up to you and asked "Hey, how's your ankle?"

"Fine." You said, uninterestedly. 

"So, we will be writing a piece of duet. Any ideas?"

"Let's come up with a theme first. Something like 'Lost Love'?"

"Hmmm, not bad. Each of us will write half of the duet, ok?"

"Ok." 

Both of you started on your work. 

_________________________________________

3 hours later...

"Hey, I'm done." You said.

"Me too." 

Both of you went through each other's music and tried playing it on the piano. You demonstrated your part first. 

*It sounds to sad. She probably does have a lost love to be able to write such a sad song. Could it be the guy that she talked about?* Hoya thought. 

*I wrote this song while thinking about Kikwang oppa. How our love was lost and gone. Although I never know the reason, I sill know the feeling.* Your tears threatened to fall but you held them in with much difficulty.

While thinking of him, you placed your hand in the pocket of your coat. 

*Its empty?! I swore I put it in before i left the house.*

You started to panick and dig through your pockets and belongings.

"What are you looking for?" Hoya asked curiously.

"I can't! I can't lose it! It was the only thing I have left of him!"  But you couldn't find your bracelet anywhere. Tears were already pouring down your cheeks.

You ran across the resort to look for Jonghyun.

"Oppa! Eotteoke?! I lost it! I lost it! I can't find it anywhere."

"You lost what?"

"The bracelet! It can't be! I can't lose it!"

 "The bracelet? Oh you mean that bracelet? What's so great about it anyways? Since he's gone and you lost it, so be it. You can forget him once and for all." 

You collasped on the ground, which shocked Hoya, which followed after you, and Jonghyun. 

"I CAN'T LOSE IT! Oppa! It was the only thing he left for me. I really can't lose it." You started bawling.

"Kim ~~~~~~! Wake up! HE IS NOT COMING BACK! How long do you have to leave like that? Boys come and go all the time, do you really have to live like that because of him? YOU DON'T SEEM LIKE MY SISTER ANYMORE!" Jonghyun shouted at you and ran off.

*Oppa... He just shouted at me. He never did. I guess I am really wrong this time.*  

You stood up and ran after your brother although your ankle still hurt. 

Hoya knew he had to do something. 

________________________________________________________

"Oppa! Where are you? Oppa! I'm sorry! Come out." 

You found him sitting on a bench, with his head in his hands. 

You approached him and heard soft cries. 

*Oppa is crying? I never seen him cry before. He must really be hurt by me* You bit your lip guiltily.

You bent down and hugged your brother as hard as you could.

"Oppa, don't cry. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" 

"Will you forget him?"

You stayed silent for awhile and answered "I promise I'll try. But it will take a long long time." 

"~~~~~-ah, try to accept other guys. Any guy would do. Oppa would accept anybody that could save you from your previous heartbreak."

"Mmmm." You nodded your head and cried against your brother's chest. 

____________________________________________________________

Both of you went back and Hoya asked you whether you were ok. You numbly nodded in respond.

"So lets start with the piano piece by ~~~~~ and Hoya!" The teacher said and the resort was immediately filled with applause.

The piece that you wrote - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EihZMK8LXxk

The piece that Hoya wrote - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQulkYhbz34

After all the performances, the teacher announced the results. 

"The winner is .... ~~~~~ and Hoya's team." 

The room was filled with applause again. 

"it was expected!" Somebody said and you laughed. 

*It's nice seeing her laugh.* Both hoya and Jonghyun thought. 

______________________________________________

When you went back to the room, you found something on the table. 

*My bracelet!* 

There was a note underneath it. 

Although I don't know who that guy is, you seem to be in pain because of him. I found this and decided to return it to you but try forgetting him ok? There are other guys still waiting for you. 

The person didn't leave his/her name but you could guess who it was. 

*Lee Howon. You are a funny person, who asked you to find it back?* You smiled while thinking of him.