Music Camp - Day 1

Our Love, Our Music

"~~~~~-ah, are you ready?" Jonghyun hollered from downstairs.

"Coming!" You shouted in reply. Today was the day of the music camp, you were checking if you forgot anything.

"Hurry up! We are going to be late!" 

"Oh wait, I forgot something!" You went up to your room to search for it. 

When Jonghyun saw you clutching a bracelet, he immediately knew what it was. 

*She still can't go anywhere without it huh?*

(The bracelet that you brought)

__________________________________________________

"Bye oppa! Have fun!" You bid farewell to your brother and went on the bus which said 'Senior Piano Class'.

You found an empty seat and settled there. Not long after, Hoya boarded the bus. Seeing that the only seat left was beside you, he went there. You didn't protest because you didn't want to cause a fuss about such small matters, since he 'saved' you twice. 

The journey to the resort was about 3 hours and you slept throughout it. 

When Hoya felt something against his shoulder, he immediately woke up from his nap. He saw your head leaning against his shoulder and you were sleeping peacefully. 

He softened. *Who knew that she would look so angelic while sleeping? She doesn't look that cold anymore.*

__________________________________________________

"Hey, we reached already." Hoya said, while shaking you to wake you.

"Oh." You said while rubbing your eyes. 

For the first two days of the camp, the senior guitar students would be joining your class. 

So that means Jonghyun, Key, Sungyeol and L would be joining. (A/N LOL! I just realised it was JongKey and MyungYeol)

"Jonghyun Oppa! Key Oppa!" You shouted in glee. You ran up to the two boys and embraced them in a hug. 

You were glad that somebody you know was joining your class.

Usually, Hoya wouldn't feel anything in particular when he saw you hanging out with a group of boys, but today, he actually felt a little jealous. He did't want it to bother him so he shrugged the feeling off. 

"Please pair up with a partner." The teacher instructed.

You immediately took your brother's hand.

"Sorry, ~~~~~-ah. You will have to pair with Hoya because you two don't seem like you are getting on quite well. So through this camp, I hope that both of you can be friends and work together better for the competition." The teacher said with a smile.

Feeling lonely again, you went to Hoya's side.

"Hey, am I that bad? You should consider yourself lucky that you are partners with me." He said.

You ignored him and paid attention to the teacher.

___________________________________________________

The first activity was to go into the nearby forest and look for 3 pieces of music. Find them and play it. The three pieces has to form the correct song. The first pair who wins, will get lunch first. Feeling hungry already, you and Hoya took off.

"Yah, shouldn't we be friends?" Hoya suddenly asked. 

"1. My name isn't 'Yah'. 2.No, we shouldn't be friends."

"Why?"

"I can see that you aren't sincere and have you forgotten? SHINee and Infinite are rivals. The last thing we need is to have us becoming friends."

"But i am sincere." Hoya muttered under his breath so that you couldn't hear. 

Both of you looked through the whole forest and after 30 minutes, you found only 2 pieces. 

Suddenly, it started raining. 

"Aish, I forgot to bring my umbrella." Hoya said. "Hey, let's share."

You took out your umbrella and told him that it was too small. He didn't argue this time and just sulked off. 

Soon, it started raining heavily. 

"ACK!" You accidentally slipped and twisted your ankle. 

Hoya didn't hear you as the rain was too loud. 

"YAH! WAIT FOR ME!" You shouted at him. 

He turned around and saw you limping. 

"Gwenchana? What happened?" 

"Its none of your business, just walk slowly." 

After 15 minutes, you couldn't stand the pain anymore. You rested on the random rock that you found. Hoya surprised you by squatting down infront of you. 

"Get on." He said

"No." 

"I SAID GET ON!" This shocked you. Although both of you were rivals, you haven't seen him shout before. Honestly, you were a bit frightened.

"F-Fine, no need to shout right? I just didn't want to be a burden." You said while getting on his back.

 "You already are." You didn't know why, but that sentence saddened you. 

You circled your arms around his neck and held the umbrella over both of your heads.

When both of you found the last piece, you made your way back to the resort. 

_________________________________________________________

When Jonghyun saw you on Hoya's back, he immediately rushed out to help you. 

"Yah! Gwenchana? What happened? Did you get hurt? Did he hurt you?" 

"Hey, could you get her off me before asking so many questions?" Hoya said impatiently. 

Jonghyun took you off his back and inspected you. 

"I only twisted my ankle, no big deal. Don't worry, oppa." 

"I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with him. If I went with you, you wouldn't have gotten hurt." 

"It wasn't his fault, he saved me actually. He carried me back all the way." Surprisingly, you defended Hoya. 

*Is she actually defending me?* Hoya thought, a smile tingled on his lips.

______________________________________________________

That night, all of you had dinner and went back to your rooms to get ready for the next day.