Fallen for you

Our Love, Our Music

Jung Yong Hwa - You've Fallen for Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aS5n_RR26c

You weren't ready to accept anyone right now, so you decided to avoid Hoya. It might help you forget your newfound feelings for him. 

When you walked to school, you saw Hoya at the school gate, you abruptly stopped on your tracks as you didn't want to meet him after what happened yesterday. Hoya looked like he was waiting for someone and the girls crowded around him as they saw their kingka standing near the gate. You crept in slowly and quietly while everyone was admiring the kingka and they blocked his view of you. When the bell rung, Hoya had no choice but to return back to class. 

*She's here already?! How is it possible for me to miss her? I was standing infront of the only entrance to the school!*

"Hey, good morning, didn't see you just now, you came early?"

"Y-Yeah." You were sitting as far as possible from him and you tilted your chair the opposite direction. 

Lesson when pass quickly and you were relieved. 

During lunch, Hoya wanted to ask whether you wanted to join him for lunch. 

"~~~~~-ah, you want to-"

"Oh Key oppa! Wanna have lunch together?" You pretended to not hear Hoya. Leaving him dejected on his own, you walked away with Key. You felt guilty for avoiding Hoya but you thought that it was the best thing to do now. 

*She's still being like that huh?* Hoya thought. 

Since then, he tried to look for every opportunity to talk to you. But everytime you saw him, it was like you saw a ghost and your instincts were telling you to run. The students weren't helping too. You were usually surrounded by a small group of people but now, you tried to make the group of people bigger so that Hoya couldn't get the chance to talk to you 1 to 1. 

But still, after school, piano lessons weren't avoidable. Hoya tried to do his best with the time given, but you wouldn't even look at him. 

Finally, he had enough. 

_________________________________________________

After the piano lesson, you rushed out like what you did usually. But this time, Hoya ran even faster after you. 

"Yah! Stop avoiding me will you? If you have any problems with me, just tell me." 

"It's not your fault, so just let me go." You said while struggling to escape his strong grip. 

This time, Hoya didn't let you go. Instead, he pulled you towards him and captured you in a tight embrace.

"W-What are you doing?! Let go of me!"

"I'm always letting you go huh? This time, I won't let you go again. I'm going to hold on to you tightly and tell you, ~~~~~-ah, i've fallen for you." 

"W-What a-are you talking about?! Let me go!!" You were shocked by his sudden confession.

"I've fallen in love with you, ~~~~~-ah. I like the way you smile, the way you play the piano. And there's still many things I like about you. I don't care if you still have him in your heart, I'll wait for you to forget him. I promise you, I'll wait." 

"Hoya-ah, are you sure you can wait for me? It'll take a long long time."

"I'll wait for you, until forever ends." 

You were truly touched by his words. 

Hoya knew that you accepted him when you started hugging him back. 

"Please wait a little longer, I promise I'll try my best to forget him." 

Although you couldn't fully accept Hoya into your heart, you still gave him some hope that someday, your heart would belong to him.