Disappointment

Our Love, Our Music

"You are back only now? Where were you?" Jonghyun questioned you immediately after you stepped into the house. 

"I was with Hoya at the park." 

"You brought him there? I thought that was your hideout with kikwang? Wait... Don't tell me..." 

"NO! The only reason why I brought him there was because he was walking me home." 

"And why is he walking you back home? I can see that you are still healthy and alive, do you need someone to accompany you? " 

"I ran into some random stalker when I went out of school. He saved me." You said and ran up to your room before Jonghyun could start throwing questions at you. 

_____________________________________________________________

The whispers got louder as you walked down the corridor in school the next day. 

"Hey, did you hear the news about ~~~~~ & Hoya? Both of them admitted that they were dating! "

"Really? That's big news!!" 

You ignored the other comments and went to class. Several eyes followed you when you walked to your seat. As soon as you sat down, the whispering started again. Hoya, who was there too, noticed that you were a bit disturbed by them and immediately glared at those who were spreading the rumors. 

Soon, the thing that you dreaded happened. 

"YAH! Kim ~~~~~! Get outside of the classroom this instant!"  Jonghyun barged into your classroom and pointed towards the door. 

"Will you be ok?" Hoya whispered. 

You nodded, even though you were unsure. 

You gulped and made your way to the door. 

When you were outside, You expected Jonghyun to start scolding you as you knew that he would find out about the rumors sooner or later. But you were wrong. 

"Is it true?" 

"Oppa, I can expla-" 

"Just tell me is it true !?!" 

You were shocked by your brother. 

"No." 

Jonghyun heaved a sigh of relieve. 

"I knew it wasn't true, I knew you wouldn't have fallen for him." Jonghyun said with a smile planted on his face. 

"Would it be that bad if I was really dating him?"

"Yes, well, Oppa doesn't want you to become heartbroken again. It sure took you a long time to walk out of all that darkness."

You had nothing to say because you weren't sure that what he said would become true. Jonghyun patted your back and urged you to go back to class. 

"You ok?" Hoya asked in concern. 

You slightly nodded and focused on the lesson. 

During lunch, you were constantly harassed by students. Boys asked why you fell for Hoya, girls were bashing you for stealing their kingka. 

By the end of the day, you couldn't take it anymore. You told the principal that you had something to announce to the whole school. Thinking that it was something important, he allowed you to use the school hall for a period of time.

When everybody gathered at the school hall, you grabbed the mike and started speaking. 

"I'm here because I want to address everyone on the rumor that has been going on in school. I can assure you that I, Kim~~~~~ is not dating Hoya. So please stop spreading unnecessary rumors. " 

After saying what is had to, you stepped down and exited the school. 

Hoya didn't knew why, but he had the urge to follow you. Seeing you alone, he grabbed your wrist and turned you around. 

"Is being with me that bad that you rather have people randomly harassing you than to be rumored to be my girlfriend?" 

"No, I just didn't want to be a burden to you. What's more, you might have someone you like already, and that someone might be jealous." Unknowingly, you sounded jealous. 

"And, it's not possible for us to pretend to be dating, it would be so fake because we can never be together." You didn't know why you said that, but you didn't want to be involved in a relationship, after suffering from a heartbreak. 

Reluctantly, Hoya let you go. He was disappointed by your actions, but it was your words that hurt him the most. 

We can never be together...