Cube Music High

Our Love, Our Music

Today, the principal announced that Cube Music High (CMH) would be using your school as their temporary school campus. Both schools would be using the same building for lessons. The students of CMH would be attending lessons at WMH starting from today.

Halfway through History lessons, you heard screams coming from the corridor. 

"KYAAAAAA! It's Beast!" 

*Beast? Could it be...?* Your eyes widened in realisation. 

Two boys entered the classroom. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Beast's Junghyung, I'll be joining this class from now on, please take care of me." 

*Oh no...* You thought as you saw the other boy. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Beast's Kikwang, I'll be joining this class with Junhyung hyung."

Kikwang said with the eyesmile that you missed. 

*Kikwang? Isn't he...* Hoya turned to look at you. He could see that tears were threatening to fall from your eyes. 

*So he really is ~~~~~-ah's ex. Why did he return?!* 

You raised your hand to be excused. 

"~~~~~-sshi, what do you need?" The teacher asked. 

*~~~~~?! Is it the ~~~~~ I know?* Both Kikwang and Junhyung's attention turned to you. 

*Omona! It really is her!* 

____________________________________________

"Why did he have to come back now?! Now that I'm finally trying to forget him? What does he want?!" You were sobbing uncontrollably in the female toilet. 

When you finally stopped crying, you slowly made your way back to class. When you saw that Kikwang and Junhyung were sitting far from you, you heaved a sigh of relieve. 

"So that guy... It's him huh?" Hoya asked, although he was fully aware of the answer. 

Hoya was not surprised that you fell for Kikwang, now that he saw him. 

Although he wasn't very tall, he was well built with a handsome face that everyone would fall for. 

______________________________________________

When you walked out of the classroom, Hoya accompanied you to the cafeteria as he knew you were afraid to meet Kikwang again. 

"~~~~~-ah! Are you ok? I heard that Kikwang is-" Jonghyun was cut off by a familiar voice. 

"~~~~~-ah! Is it really you?" Kikwang asked. 

"What the hell do you want?! Throwing her away like that 1 year ago, and coming back now?!" 

KiKwang was shocked by Jonghyun. Both of them used to be best of friends and Jonghyun had approved of your relationship. And, His dongsaeng would never talk to him like that. 

(A/N Although Kikwang and Jonghyun are of the same age, Kikwang is still older by a few days ><)

"Jonghyun-ah, I can expla-" 

"We don't need your explanation. Since the day you decided to leave, you should know that I would never forgive you." You said and dragged Hoya and your brother away. 

When you were far far away from Kikwang, your tears started streaming down your face. 

"~~~~~-ah..." Jonghyun didn't know how to comfort you. 

"Why did he have to come back now? WHY?! I was just trying to forget him and he just comes back like nothing has happened before."

Without saying anything, Hoya wrapped his arms around you and hugged you. You sobbed against his chest. 

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?" Jonghyun exclaimed as he saw his rival hugging his only sister. The overprotectiveness in him started to work again.

Hoya just put his finger to his lips and said "shhh".

Although Jonghyun didn't like the scene, if crying like that could help you a little, he didn't mind you crying in Hoya's arms.

___________________________________________________

After school, before Jonghyun brought you back home, you hugged Hoya, tiptoed and said softly into his ear,

"Hoya-ah, remember what I promised you? I will try to forget him, now that he's back, although it will be alot harder, I'll still try for your sake."

You hugged him one last time and left with your brother.

Kikwang witnessed the whole scene.

*So that's her new boyfriend?*

___________________________________________________

While walking home, Hoya sensed someone following him. He turned around but saw no one.

After a while, the footsteps behind him got louder and nearer.

Hoya turned around and was shocked to see Kikwang behind him.

"What do you want?" Hoya said, as if threatening him.

"Nothing. I just saw you hugging my ~~~~~-ah and I wanted to know what relationship both of you have."

"Your ~~~~~-ah? After dumping her just like that one year ago, you come back and tell me that she's still yours?!" Hoya said and threw a punch at Kikwang. 

"Why you-" Kikwang returned the punch and both of them ended up fighting. 

After a while, both of them collasped on the ground. 

"All I want to say is, I know that you have feelings for her, but, just so you know, she will never forget me. I'm back just to win her back, and trust me, I will." Kikwang glared at Hoya for the last time and left. 

*I know I should trust ~~~~~-ah and believe her when she said she would forget him. But when he said he would win her back, it sounded so real.*