Just like every other day.

Our Love, Our Music
You heard whispers while walking down the corridor.  "It's ~~~~~! How could she look so beautiful every single day?"  Guys and even some girls praised your beauty. Well, it wasn't surprising as you heard the same words everyday once you enter the school.

"Hey! You should have waited for your oppa!" Jonghyun placed his hand over your shoulder as he ran to catch up with you. 

Both of you made your way to your lockers. Sweets and candies fell out like every other day from both of your lockers. 

"How am I going to finish this?!" Jonghyun exclaimed.  I shrugged and walked to my classroom. 

Today was the first day of school on a new year. People started confessing all over again, although all of them got rejected, the number of admirers never decreased. 

"YAH! Lee sungjong! Get off my seat." 

"Fine. Sheesh! ~~~~~-ah, you don't need to be that loud , I can hear you." 

"if you could, would you sill be on my seat every single day?" You rolled your eyes and settled down. Nobody sat beside you because you wanted to be alone. 

It was time for break. Your usual crowd surrounded you at the cafeteria but the only ones that got to have lunch with you were none other that SHINee. 

"Oppa, could you give me some of your chicken?" you asked onew with a straight face. 

"Aigoo. ~~~~~-ah, you should smile more. If you smile, I will give you my precious chicken." onew bargained. 

You didn't like it when people mentioned the word smile because you were never able to do it. 

School ended as everybody gathered around the school gate to watch the kingkas and you leave. 

You went home with jonghyun in your limo and not another word was heard from you that day. This was your typical day spent in school.