Against

Our Love, Our Music

The news of you and Hoya working together spreaded like wild fire, by the next morning, the whole school new about it. 

People threw curious glances at you as you walked past them. Everybody wondered why you had agreed to work with Hoya when both of you are supposed to be rivals. 

Along the corridors you heard many whispers. 

"Finally! My Ho~~~ couple fantasy might be true! Both of them look cute together."

 "WHAT?! What if my ~~~~ falls for him? Noooooo! I can't believe she has to work with him. My poor ~~~~" 

"Who does she think she is? Working together with our kingka. So what if she is the queenka and also the best in piano? They should've chosen me instead!" 

Sighing, you walked back to class. Upon seeing you, Taemin rushed to your side. 

"Oh! Taemin-ah, good morning." you greeted. 

"I don't have time for 'Good Mornings'. My morning have already been ruined by the news! Is it true that you will be working with Hoya for the next few months, ~~~~-ah?! Answer me!" 

"Like you said, it's news so of course it's true. " 

"NOOOOOOO! Why why why? Huh? Why? ~~~~~-ah are you crazy? Is something wrong with you? It's bad enough that it's Infinite, but it's Hoya you are talking about. H-O-Y-A! I thought you hated him." 

"My dearest Taemin-ah, I think you have been hanging out too much with my oppa, you have become so paranoid! Chill! It's just hoya, what's wrong with him. I just want to check out if his skills are comparable with mine."

Taemin finally had nothing to say. You sighed. If even the maknae has so much to say, how bad could the others get?

You gulped when you saw Onew, Minho and Key walking towards you during lunch looking displeased. 

"So... We heard. Why did you make such a choice? I thought you hated him." Onew said. 

"Do I seem like someone who hates everyone? Why is it that oppas think that I hate him? I didn't even say that." 

"Are you saying that you like him?" Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. 

"NO! That's not what I mean. It's just that although he is my rival, it does not mean that I hate him. I neither hate nor like him. I chose to agree to this partly because I wanted to have a better future and partly because I wanted to know if his piano skills were truly as great as mine. So oppas, lets not talk about this anymore ok?" 

They all nodded their head glumly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Hoya was being questioned by infinite too. 

"I thought she was your rival? Why are you still working with her?" 

"I though you hated her?! Are you crazy, you never know what her bunch of so called 'oppas' will do to you!" 

"I know she's hot and all, but have you seen her near any guy except SHINee? If you are trying to hit on her, just give up. " 

"Hyung! I don't agree too!" Even the maknae had something to say. 

"HEY PEOPLE! Chill! It's just Kim ~~~~~.  1. Yes she is my rival. I'm working with her because I want to know how good her piano skills really is.  2. Since when did I say that I hated her and are YOU afraid of SHINee. No. So yea. What's there to be afraid of?  3. Are you out of your mind?! Why would she be hot and you know I don't randomly hit on girls!  4. Sungjong ah,  Hyung agreed to do it because he wants to so lets not talk about this anymore, ok?"

"...Ok." Everyone replied reluctantly. 

Soon, SHINee and Infinite accepted the fact that both you and Hoya would be working together in the competition.