Hospital

Our Love, Our Music

"Everybody gather!" The teacher instructed and everybody gathered at the entrance of the resort. 

"Where's ~~~~~ and Kikwang?" Somebody asked. 

*What the hell? They are still together? I probably don't mean a thing to her.* 

Just then, Kikwang came running out with you in his arms. 

"Teacher, please call the ambulance! ~~~~~ is have a high fever and she just fainted on me!" 

"Mwoh?! Is she ok?!" Hoya instantly forgot about everything that happened and rushed to your side. 

He touched your forehead. *She's burning. What did she do yesterday?" 

He saw something in your hand that told him the answer. 

*She went to find it back? Pabo, who told her to do so.* Hoya was touched by your actions but was worried about your condition. 

____________________________________________________

After a few hours in the ER, the doctor came out. 

"How is she?!" Hoya asked. 

"She's fine, just let her rest. You are lucky that you sent her here so fast. One minute later, she would be in danger." 

Hoya was happy and relieved at the news. 

Before he went in the ward to see you, he saw Kikwang leaning against the wall. 

He grabbed Kikwang by the collar and shouted at him " Didn't I say have a fair competition?!" 

Kikwang didn't respond and Hoya went in. 

*It's all my fault... If anything happened to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself... ~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry.* 

__________________________________________________

After awhile, you woke up and saw Hoya holding your hand while sleeping. 

You touched his hair and he woke up after feeling your touch. 

"Oh, you are awake." 

You softly nodded. You haven't forgotten what happened yesterday, you weren't sure if Hoya would forgive you easily.

"Oppa..." You started but Hoya placed his finger against your lips. 

"Shh, you should get some rest. After looking for the bracelet for a whole night, you must be tired." 

"Oppa, you forgive me?" 

"Mmmhmm, I figured that it wasn't your fault. It was just that bastard being unfair." Hoya said and ruffled your hair. 

Hearing his words, you immediately grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. 

"Oppa, thank you for being so understanding." 

Hoya was shocked at first but soon hugged you back. 

"Silly girl, you shouldn't have went to retrieve the bracelet, I could've just bought you a new one." 

You shook your head and said "I wanted to tell you that no matter how much I loved Kikwang oppa, you are my number 1 now." 

Both of you leaned in and kissed. 

That was your first kiss with your number 1 guy.