Last Chapter

Our Love, Our Music
"After a long discussion between the judges, the winners of this competition will be announced." One of the judges said. 

"In third place, is........ TMH!" 

The room was filled with a round of applause. 

"Congratulations to Byunghun-sshi. In second place, is.......... CMH!" 

You clapped loudly for Kikwang as he received the prize on stage. 

"Finally, the first place goes to........ The duo from WMH!" 

Hoya stood up and embraced you in a hug of joy. 

Both of you received the prize and smiled for the camera. 

"Well done, dongsaeng!" Jonghyun said as he met you at the refreshments area. Being your only brother, he came to support you. 

You and Hoya went to get some refreshments and chatted with Kikwang. 

"Yah, Kim ~~~~~!" You turned around and saw the orange hair boy. 

"Erm, do I know you?" Although you found him familiar, you couldn't remember if you knew him.

"I can't believe you forgotten your best friend, but I'm sure you know Ljoe right?" He gave you his signature smirk. 

Suddenly, lost memories came back to you. 

"You mean THE Ljoe? THE Ljoe?!" 

When he nodded, you finally knew why you found him strangely familiar. 

"Ummaya!!!" You screamed and ran to find Jonghyun. Ljoe smirked and ran after you.

Seeing that Ljoe was behind you, you hid behind Jonghyun. 

"Eh? Ljoe? Oh you are the representative from TMH?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Yes. Hyung, long time no see. The last time I saw you was when my ~~~~~'s last day of middle school. I still remembered how she used to follow me around the whole school during school hours." Ljoe smiled at the fond memory but you were blushing from embarrassment. 

Ljoe used to be your childhood sweetheart and both of you were childhood friends but lost contact when you went to a different high school. 

"Now my dear ~~~~~ has grown up to be a beautiful girl." Ljoe said and slung an arm around you.

Just at that moment, Hoya and Kikwang came up to the three of you.  Seeing Ljoe's arm around you, jealousy took over both of the guy's heart. 

"What the hell are you doing with my ~~~~~?" Hoya and Kikwang asked and you pushed Ljoe's hand off. 

"Which one of them is your boyfriend?" Ljoe said and raised his eyebrows. 

%0