Over

Our Love, Our Music

-Hoya's POV- 

"Oh no, I'm late!" 

Hoya ran out of his room to the lobby of the resort. 

*What the...* 

He saw you and Kikwang kissing each other passionately and both your hands were planted on his chest. 

*So this is what you want me to see? So this is your answer?* With tears-filled eyes, Hoya walked away.

_____________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

15 Minutes ago

*Howon oppa is late?* 

"Oh, ~~~~~-ah, what are you doing here?" A familiar voice said. 

"What are you doing here?" You raised an eyebrow and asked him. 

"I was walking back when I saw you standing here along, so I thought I had to come and say hi." 

"Well, you've said it so just go, Kikwang-ah" 

"I thought you used to call me oppa..." Kikwang said and hung his head low. 

"Like you said, I used to call you oppa. So now, things are different."

"~~~~~-ah, why can't you just forgive me? I had my difficulties so I had to leave then. Can't you accept me again?" 

"Oh yea? What kind of difficulties do you have? Tell me." 

"I-I can't..." 

"Then how the hell do you want me to forgive you?!" You started to walk away. 

"~~~~~-ah, forgive me. I can't tell you know but someday, I'll tell you. I promise." Kikwang suddenly got on his knees. 

"Yah, what are you doing?! Get up!" 

"Not until you forgive me." 

"You think you are filming a drama? Grow up already! Some things can't be forgotten and forgiven that easily. And, now I have Howon op-" You were cut off by kikwang when he placed his lips against yours. 

At first, you started struggling but after awhile, it seems like the feelings back then were found again. You placed your hands on his chest and started kissing him back. 

Suddenly, you remembered why you were here. 

*Howon oppa* You instantly felt guilty and pushed Kikwang away. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I can't do this." You said and left. 

_____________________________________________________

You wanted to go back to your room and tell Hoya that you couldn't meet him, but when you walked pass the beach, you saw someone familiar walking along the coastline. 

"OPPA!" You shouted and waved, hoping that he would hear. But Hoya didn't seem to hear as he walked further and further away from you. 

Seeing that he had no reaction to your call, you ran after him. Finally, you caught up with him. You grabbed his wrist and spun him around. But his face shocked you. You could see tears on his face glistening under the bright moonlight. 

"O-Oppa, why are you crying? Did something happen?" 

"What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your Kikwang oppa." He stressed on the word oppa. 

*He saw?* You started to panick. 

"Oppa, it isn't like what you think. Oppa, you have to believe me. He kissed me first." 

"But you kissed him back!" 

You remained silent because you couldn't deny the fact that you did. 

"I don't want to see you again. Get out of my sight." 

"Oppa..." You grabbed his wrist. Under the moonlight, your bracelet shone brighter than usual. The bracelet was a present from Hoya when both of you went on your first date. 

Hoya saw the bracelet and pulled it off your wrist.

"This? I don't think you need or want it anymore. Us? We are over." He threw the bracelet into the sea and left. 

"No... Things shouldn't be like this." You sobbed while collapsing on the floor of sand.