Don't fall for him

Our Love, Our Music

After school that day, you had to stay back in school for the briefing on the competition. 

You were waiting for the teacher-in-charge in the library when somebody suddenly came up to you. 

"Hey, since we will be working together, I will officially introduce myself to you. My name is Hoya." Hoya stuck out his hand, waiting for you to accept him. But instead, you stared at it like it was a foreign object. 

"Whatever. Just because we are collaborating does not mean that we have to become friends or whatsoever. And you probably know my name by know, if you don't, check it out yourself, I don't have time for this kind of stupid introductions." 

You walked off and left him dumbfounded. 

To be honest, you never had anything against Hoya or his friends, it was just their cocky attitude (to you only) that irked you a little. You didn't know them very well except for Sungjong as he was a junior just like you. All you knew about Hoya was that his piano skills were so good that it could be compared with yours. 

"So, both of you are Kim ~~~~~ and Lee Howon right?" The teacher started as soon as she entered the library. 

"Hoya" he corrected. 

"Ok. So the principal told me that both of you would be representing our school in the National Music Competition. From tomorrow onwards, both of you will meet me in the piano room immediately after school, arraso?" 

Both of you nodded and left. 

"Hey dongsaeng! So... What happened in the morning?" Jonghyun questioned.

"Me and Hoya of Infinite were chosen by the principal to participate in the National Music Competition and there would be lessons almost everyday starting from tomorrow." 

I stated uninterestedly. 

"WHAT?! INFINITE?! Is the principal out of his mind? There's no way I would put my little innocent sister in a room full of beasts! That's crazy!" Jonghyun screamed. 

You sighed. *He's being overprotective again. I don't want to think how will the rest of the oppas react when they hear the news.*

For the rest of the day, Jonghyun wouldn't stop muttering to himself. He listed down the things that could possibly happen to you and he shuddered at the mere thought of Infinite hitting on you. *NEVER ARE THEY GOING TO TOUCH MY DEAREST LITTLE SISTER!* 

"~~~~~-ah, how about you give up this competition?" Jonghyun suggested, hoping that you would agree. 

"No." You flatly replied. 

"WHY?! I thought you hated him?" Jonghyun was surprised by your answer. 

"If I would give up halfway, I wouldn't even agreed to this at the beginning. Plus, I really want to know who is the best in WMH." 

"B-But-" 

"Oppa, I promise you I will take care of myself. What could happen to me when you have my back?" you 'smiled' just to assure Jonghyun that you were sure of your choice. 

Finally after some thought, Jonghyun conceded defeat and decided to let you participate. 

"But NEVER, listen, NEVER fall in love with him ok? Everybody else is fine but not Infinite. Arraso?" 

"Arraso, Oppa. You are the best Oppa any dongsaeng can wish for." you said and hugged your brother tightly. 

After you parents passed away when you were only 5, your brother has to take care of you with the help of your uncle but now, Jonghyun took care of you by himself . Although your parents left the both of you a huge sum of money, both of you weren't spendthrift.