Memories

Our Love, Our Music

Miranda Wong - All is My Love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d91WDAVNEiI&feature=related) (A/N This is Kikwang's favourite piece)

You smiled as you flipped through your photo album. It was filled with your beautiful memories with Kikwang. 

 

________________________________________________________

"Oh, ~~~~~-ah, your crush is coming!!" Your ex-bestfriend , Eunmi said.

You blushed and elbowed Eunmi as you saw your dream guy walking toward you.  

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kikwang sunbae!" You said with your usual sunshine smile. 

"Oh! ~~~~~-ah, annyeong!" Kikwang said with his eyesmile

_________________________________________________________

You smiled while remembering those days where he would smile at you like you were the only thing he saw. 

_________________________________________________________

"~~~~~-ah, would you be my girlfriend?" Kikwang asked you while holding your hand. 

Kikwang was walking you home after school.

"Eh?! Sunbae, you really mean it?' You asked, shocked. Kikwang was one of the hottest seniors in your old school. 

"Yea. ~~~~~-ah, I've liked you for a long time now. Will you be mine?" He asked. You looked into his eyes and could see that they were full of sincerity. 

"Ummm. I'll think about it first" You giggled as you teased Kikwang. 

"Mwoh?! You would only hink about it? Come on ~~~~~~-ah, I'm very sincere about this, you are my first love and would probably be my last. Can't you feel it?" He said and placed your hand against his chest. 

You blushed and nodded "Ok, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Jinjja?!" Kikwang ws so excited that he was already jumping up and down. 

"Neh, Kikwang sunbae." 

"Well, since you are my girlfriend now, call me oppa, not sunbae." 

"Ok, Kikwang Oppa." You said while batting your eyelashes

________________________________________________________

Thinking about the day when your love story started made you feel sad inside. 

Deep inside, you knew that your love story would be ending soon. 

________________________________________________________

"Oppaaaaaaa! How are you today?" You asked Kikwang. Today was your first anniversary. 

"I'm excited of course! Today is our 1st annivarsary! " He said while planting a kiss on your lips. 

Although both of you have been together for a year, you would always blush when Kikwang kissed you. 

Both of you arrived at your usual hideout, the park near your house. 

"Oppa, what do you want to do when you grow up?" 

"There's lots of things I want to do, have a family with you and be a famous musician. What about you?" 

"I just want to be a famous musician"

"Mwohhh?! What about me?" Kikwang asked while pouting. 

You pinched his cheeks and said " Aigoo, I wonder if anybody knows that oppa is actually like this out of school, so full of aegyo. Of course you are included in my future. I want to graduate with you, both of us will go overseas and continue our piano studies. When we are old enough, we will start a family of our own. Promise" You held our your pinky.

"Yay! Pinky swear!" Kikwang cheered while holding out his pinky. "I'll never leave you, ~~~~~~-ah. Become the best pianist for me." 

Both of you leaned in and shared a kiss under that beautiful moonlight.

That was your first anniversary. 

______________________________________________________

You started crying at the beautiful memory again. 

Didn't he promise that he would no leave? Why did he leave then? He broke his promise and went away just like that. 

You vowed to work hard and be the best pianist for him. 

______________________________________________________

It was the second day since Kikwang broke up with you. 

When you went to school, you walked numbly around. Back then, at your old school, your were just a normal student. not a Queenka. 

In the hall, the principal announced that Kikwang would be quitting school and going overseas to continue his studies. 

Everybody looked around for you but you were nowhere to be found. 

You were in the music room, sitting on the chair that was usually shared by you and Kikwang. 

"O-Oppa, why did you have to leave? Why did you have to throw me away like that?!" 

You saw a music score on the table and you knew it was the one that Kikwang loved. 

You played it and started sobbing uncontrollably. 

______________________________________________________

From that day onwards, your life changed drastically, you change school and entered WMH to study with your brother. 

You never spoke to anyone except for SHINee and your brother. 

You decided to put in your 100% to do well in music studies. You aced every exam and was crowned the top in piano in the whole school. The students recognised you for your talent and beauty. That was until Infinite came and you and Hoya became tied for the 1st place. One of the reasons why you disliked Hoya was because he threatened your place in school and you had always wanted to be the best pianist like your promised Kikwang.