Only this time

Our Love, Our Music
The next morning, you were called to the principal office as soon as you stepped into the school.  When you entered the beautifully decorated room, your eyes widened in surprised. 

*Why is HE here?!* 

-Hoya's POV- 

*Why is SHE here?!* 

Was this some kind of mistake?  Pricipal Kim cleared his throat and offered us to sit.  " Both of you must be wondering why you are called to my office early in the morning. Well, this year, the National Music Competition will be held in our school grounds and Different schools across the whole of Korea would be taking part in this competition. So, I would like both of you to be the representatives of WMH. Would that be ok?" 

Both of us looked at each other and gulped.  *Was he crazy? Me and Kim ~~~~~ working together? How in the world is that possible ?!" 

-Your POV- 

*WHAT?! Did I hear wrongly? Me and that Lee Howon?! But we are rivals!* 

"Erm, Mr Kim, I think you have made a mistake here. How am I supposed to collaborate with HIM and take part in the competition? You know we are rivals!"  After a fierce staring competition between you and Hoya, both of you turned to look at the principal. 

"Well, it is possible, considering that both of you would gladly participate after I tell you the benefits of it."  The principal stated with a smirk. 

"What is it?" Both of us said at the same time, causing the principal to let out a soft chuckle. 

" 1. If you win, you would be able to spend 2 years at the world best piano school and attend piano lessons there. It will be a good help.  2. You will be known across the whole of Korea or even Asia and it will be good for your career.  3. All the school fees would be free of charge for the rest of your years in school and you would receive a scholarship.  4. I think that since both of you love the piano so much, you guys won't give this competition a miss right? AND we need to know who should be crowned the top pianist of WMH. " 

At the last point, Hoya suddenly grew excited. *He's right. We DO need to know who is the top pianist in WMH. As much as I dislike her, it wouldn't hurt to be in the same competition as her right? Since it would only be for a short period of time and the incentives sure are tempting.* 

You were also thinking the same. Although you were not a competitive person, you really wanted to know how good your rival was to be able to be at the same level as you. 

"...Fine. But only this time." Hoya said. 

"~~~~~, what about you?" Mr Kim asked. 

"Only this time..." 

You exited the room, only to find an anxious Jonghyun and SHINee staring at you. 

"What happened?! Tell oppa!" Jonghyun urged.

"Nothing. I'll tell you when we get back home." I muttered and walked back to class. 

"Howon-ah, what happened?!"  Infinite started raining questions on him.  "I'll tell you guys later..." 

SHINee and Infinite glared at each other and went their separate ways.