Chapter Five

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FIVE; MONSTER.

"Just sit here and relax, here, it's cold in here with all the fans on you can use this" Sumin silently followed all of Niel's instructions it was as if she was compelled to, it felt wrong not to listen to him.

"Thank you" She muttered gratefully taking his jacket and slipping into it silently, it was just another night of seeing them train and eating chicken afterwards.

"Say you're being a lot nicer to Niel lately" L.Joe smiled at her putting his school bag down and slipping out of his shirt, thankfully unlike Niel, he wore a white singlet underneath the school's white button up shirt.

"He's been pestering me for two months, I feel bad for the poor guy" Sumin joked and L.Joe snorted, none of them were dense, we all noticed how much he was following her around every day like a lost puppy. A lost puppy that was arrogant, smirked all the time and made all her choices for her, but still, a lost puppy.

"Hey I'm just trying to be nice" Niel defended himself and Sumin scoffed.

"I don't need you making my life decisions for me, plus I don't know if you noticed but my friends hate you. I get lectured by them every time you hang around me" She nagged and Niel scoffed as L.Joe quietly left to go practice.

"They're just jealous" Niel excused and she scoffed again.

"I don't see what there is to be jealous of" Niel glared before smirking at her as she wrapped the jacket around her tighter, he winked and Sumin cringed as he went back to beating up the punching bag.

She watched them all practice beating up punching bags and wrestling in the ring, one thing had been sticking in her mind lately. They all moved so quickly around the place, throwing some of the strongest punches Sumin had ever seen and the bruises she would see as they ate tea together that same night would be gone by the time she saw them at school the next day. None of that could add up to good training for a long time, they were different but her stubborn mind was hardly ready to accept that something other than humans existed in this world. Though Sumin couldn't accept it she wasn't dumb, she had to point out her observations to one of them.

------------

"Niel I need to talk to you" Sumin spoke up some hours later as Niel handed her school bag to her and took back his spare helmet.

"Hmm?" He didn't look up from the box on the back of his bike, Sumin would never know the name for that thing, and she sighed getting ready to make a fool of herself.

"I'm just gonna go all Twilight on you because I don't know how else to say it. You don't sparkle in the sun but you are all some of the strongest and fastest people I have ever seen, you've reassured me thousands of times that it's not steroids, but you are all so quick and strong that it can't just come from years of training. I mean Leo was the fastest person I've ever seen, he the best on the soccer team but you! You all move around so quick I struggle to see what's even happening! What the hell is going on with you Niel?" She rushed out and Niel looked at Sumin calmly, practically smug like always.

"It was that obvious for you Sumin? You're good at observing, none of us hid it because everyone at school is too dense to see it. We're not normal, you'll figure the rest out one day, I’ll let you in on that little secret. As for Leo, I'll have to challenge his soccer skills someday" Niel chuckled at her and tapped her head before walking down the steps of her front porch and onto his motorbike. He sent one last wink and drove off leaving Sumin standing at the door alone.

"I told you I don't like him, stop getting so close to them all" She jumped, she hadn't even heard the door open in her daze as Niel left.

"You have other friends so why can't I? And besides, what are you and your freaks doing in my house? I need to take that spare key off you" Sumin shoved past Leo, slipping her shoes off as she mumbled about the key he had in possession that allowed his entry to her house.

"Sumin look what I drew!" She flinched as Ken screamed, Hyuk clung to the wall as Ken slid into the kitchen, Hongbin nearly dropped his glass and Ken screamed at them all as she stared, blinking in shock at the sudden invasion her house was faced with.

"That's great Ken" Sumin muttered trying to shove the piece of paper out of her face so she could actually see what he had drawn.

"It's all of us!" He smiled and Sumin nodded laughing at the seven cartoon portraits he had drawn so well.

"That's really good, I like it" She smiled and Ken jumped happily.

"I'm gonna pick somewhere it can be hung, for everyone to see!" He sang like an opera singer as he raced up the stairs and Sumin turned to everyone sitting at the kitchen table.

"What are you all doing here?" She asked bluntly and N scoffed.

"It's good to see you to Sumin-ah, how was your time with Niel and his clan of freaks?" N asked sarcastically but Sumin still sat down with a gasp.

"Oh my god, I don't normally believe in all this supernatural but I've been watching them practice more lately and it's so freaky! Every time they practice they move so fast, sometimes I don't even see what's going on and they are so strong! Like not years of training strong like abnormally strong and I actually spoke up like an idiot and practically told Niel I don't think he's human and he practically agreed! It's trippy and I don't know if he's just ting with me or not!" Sumin slammed her hands on the table as she huffed for more oxygen and they all stared at her astonished by her sudden outburst.

"Holy " Ravi whispered and they all sat in silence.

"What did I miss?" Ken came into the kitchen empty handed and Sumin questioned where he put the picture for a moment before Leo cut that thought off.

"Sumin you're an idiot!" Leo shouted and she looked at him hardly even offended.

"Well, no -"

"I told you to stop hanging around them but you went and got closer to them instead! I knew that kids interest in you wasn't innocent look what has happened we're ing screwed!" Leo cut her off and Sumin rolled her eyes.

"Language, Jung Taekwoon" N snapped and Leo dragged his fingers through his hair in aggravation.

"This can't be happening, not now" Leo sighed and her eyes grew wide.

"You don't think?-"

"Yes, Sumin! That's exactly what I think, being around him is putting you in danger and you need to be more careful!"

Well damn.

------------

"I've got it, you're some sort of monster, aren't you? You're like a nicer version of the ones that would hide under my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter