Chapter Thirty

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THIRTY;HUMAN.

"I think I'm done" Sumin breathed out, putting her pen down and leaning back in the chair, the last page of her history book sat open, page full of writing and scribbles. Sumin let out a deep a breath and Changjo let out a snort.

"Only took you two weeks" He commented under his breath and Sumin glared at him, kicking him under the table.

"At least I got it done, and not last either" Sumin mocked and Changjo's eyes darkened.

"I have two questions left" He told her in a steady tone that screamed warning.

"Yeah well I have no questions left in my history book, so I can keep going with my math work" She smirked, opening up her math book and putting her history book in her bag.

"Don't get so smug, you at math" Changjo scoffed but Sumin didn't falter.

"Yes but I am almost done with it thanks to Ricky helping me" She poked her tongue out at Changjo despite how angry he was looking.

"Anything for my human!" Ricky beamed and Sumin grinned at him, her eyes going small and a giggle escaping her.

"Whatever" Changjo grumbled, leaning back in his seat and gripping his pen tightly.

"Just because you're not done yet" Niel snorted, muttering under his breath. Changjo stopped writing, his hand freezing and his lips parting as he took in a deep breath, looking up at Niel with murderous eyes.

"Oh my god shut up!" Minsu cut in. No one knew why he was wearing Chanhee's glasses, but they let him be as he was skillfully working through his homework. He glared at the people that sat around the table who stared back, blinking at him and the several books that surrounded him.

"And we thought you were lazy" L.Joe mumbled, gaping at CAP who worked out of several books and studied for all his subjects at once.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea" Sumin muttered, watching Minsu with worried eyes. Chunji pulled out his chair sitting down and rubbing his nose as he picked up a pen.

"Whoever finishes first will get whatever cash I have in my wallet right now" He declared out of nowhere and the table went wild.

"For real?!"

"Are you bloody kidding me have you forgotten how much cash you carry on you?!"

“Just shut up and get it done!"

"I'm doing my best Chunji!"

"Go, go, go" Sumin whispered to herself, forcing her hand to scribble out words as quickly as she could.

"I was kidding. Shut up and get your done" Chunji waved everyone off and debates fell from mouths loudly as Chunji shook his head.

"Aw, I was doing so well" Sumin pouted, looking at the equations that she was forcing herself to finish. She dumped her pen on the table and slouched in her seat. Niel smiled, a small chuckle escaping him and he ignored the people around him, his hand coming out to comb Sumin's hair back from her face.

"It's ok baby, I'll take you somewhere for food" He reassured her and Sumin's eyes widened, she immediately perked up in her seat, blinking at Niel who's smile only grew wider.

"Really?" She gasped and Niel nodded.

"Really, wherever you want to go"

"Can we get waffles and watch movies in bed?" She asked and Niel immediately noticed how serious she was.

"If that's what you want to do" He kept nodding Sumin bobbed her head in confirmation.

"It's a date" She dismissed, quickly picking up her pen, her eyebrows creasing as she leant into her book and scribbled out more equations. Niel grinned so much that his eyes disappeared, he leant into Sumin's side, his hand moving to her back and his lips touching her cheek.

"Sounds like the perfect date" He agreed much to Sumin's delight.

------------

"This is serious Daniel"

"You think I don't know that Chunji? How can I tell her now? She's working so hard on catching up on all that homework and if it's not that it's her exam preparations because she's determined to get a result that you'll be happy with" Niel waved his hands around before covering his face with them and Minsu sighed, looking at Chanhee who sat next to him bitterly.

"I know that the last thing Sumin, or any of us needs is another stressful event to go through" Chunji nodded and Niel dragged his hands down his face to rest his chin on them and listen to Chunji.

"But the longer we put this off, and don't attack me because I know she's still young, but the longer we go without telling her the worse it will get. And I don't just mean this whole reality of having to change what she is to be with you, I also mean her trust towards all of us, you know she won't want secrets between us" Chunij advised, one leg crossed over the other and his arms resting on the top leg. Niel let out a deep breath, falling back in his seat, looking at the ceiling.

"This is such a big thing to tell her" He breathed out anxiously, he could feel the lump of hesitance forming in his throat.

"She just told me at lunch today that she thinks that her left might be the slightest bit bigger than her right "just to let me know" do you really think she wants something so serious kept from her Niel?" CAP commented and the other two males looked at him.

"She really told you that?" They both asked and CAP looked at Niel pointedly as he frowned.

"Why didn't she tell me that?"

"See, you don't want her to keep that from you, how would you feel if the roles were reversed and you were the human having something so big kept from them?" He pointed out as a retort.

"Alright, she needs to know, I get it" Niel huffed, his hands lifting and falling at his sides again, only for him to unconsciously cross them over his chest, putting his chin downwards as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

"So isn't it better to try and tell her? Now's probably better than telling her when she's going to be stressing about exams, at least then maybe she can put her decision on the back burner until she goes through exams" Minsu ran a tired hand through his hair, biting back a yawn as he blinked, lacing the fingers of his hands together and propping his elbows on his knees.

"What about all that work she's trying to catch up on? I can't take her away from that, her exams depend on that homework, she should get through the exams first" Niel pointed out.

"The longer we leave it the worst it's going to get Niel, how do you think she'll feel when she knows we've kept something from her for that long?" Chunji was quick to refute.

"Keep what from her?" A voice cut in and everyone's eyes widened, heads turned to the doorway of the room and deep breaths were let out as L.Joe stood with his hands in his pockets and confusion on his face.

"The fact that Sumin has the choice to become one of us or see where it takes us all if she stays human" Chunji sighed, waving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter