Chapter One

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER ONE; REVELATION

Lee Sumin,

That's my name of course. But for all you know I could just be giving you a fake name, but I think I can trust you enough to tell you my real name.

Or am I wrong?

Well, you look like a trustworthy person to me, so I'm Lee Sumin. I am a seventeen-year-old student who is quiet and reserved with a lack of trust towards people but don't ask me why because I don't know. I just so happen to love dancing and I would like to think my shower concerts are among the best, if not the best that is.

Of course, I go to high school where in total I have one amazing best friend and I hang out with him and his weird friends. They're great though not that I would ever let them know I think so, its quality over quantity right?

And can I share something with you? Without you laughing at me? Or telling anyone? I feel like I'm being watched lately and not just the typical stare from across the classroom, the feeling is following me absolutely everywhere. And I mean literally everywhere to school, to the supermarket even in the safety of my own bedroom I feel it. Heck the only time I don't feel it is when I'm in the bathroom, I guess my own conscious knows the meaning of privacy or whatever the hell it is watching me.

Yes, it has come to the point where I don't just think it's my own paranoia anymore even in a room full of people who I am certain is either dozing off or actually paying attention to what is being taught, it's still there.

Walking home by myself I can feel it, even when I'm in the kitchen grabbing a snack, it doesn't leave. Maybe I've just gone crazy. I mean those shadows I'm seeing could be just about anything right? What do you think?

Have I gone mad?

------------

Ahn Daniel,

"I believe you already know your reason for being here?" I couldn't hold back the smirk as I looked up at the man on his throne. He was covered by a dark shadow but that didn't stop me from watching him shake his head at my excitement.

"What can I say? I haven't had a new soul for years now, I'm excited" I shrugged shoving my hands in my pockets, ignoring how disrespectful it was to him.

"Then you'll be glad to know you are free to make yourself known now" He spoke, I nodded. He waved towards the door and that was my cue to leave, I bowed my head to him and sent one last smug grin his way before walking out of the room more confident than I had ever been in my long life. It was finally time for me to go out into the real world and get close to the soul that was added to my long list.

------------

"So you get to come and see the city of Seoul with us now?" I looked up as I closed the front door behind me to see Minsoo leaning against the door to his room and I couldn't hide my confident grin.

"Certainly do. Say, Minsoo hyung, why do you get to spend time outside while I've been trapped in here for the past seventeen years?" I watched him walk to the kitchen and he shrugged looking back at me just as smug and confident as I was.

"Simple, we aren't trouble makers like you Daniel, besides what can you do when you were forced to not go near the human until she was of age?" Minsoo looked at me as he pulled last night’s leftovers out of the fridge, it was my turn to shrug and he chuckled at my silent response.

"Hyung, you get to come and act like humans with us?" I looked back and nodded as Changhyun entered the kitchen in a rush, shouting in his excitement as the others came in after him calm and quiet.

"You pretend to be one of them? Why not use our status as demons to scare them and give us power over them all?" I looked at them amazed as Chanhee hyung scoffed.

"It's the twenty-first century Daniel, we have to adjust to the human world. We can't go running around killing, taking souls and whatever as we please anymore, we have to fit in"

"I think I figured that out when you changed your style, what are you going for this time? Pretty flower boy? Or child trapped in a man’s body?" I scanned the older man’s outfit and he scoffed at me with a roll of his eyes.

"Grow up Daniel" Chanhee snapped.

"Grow up Daniel~" I mocked in a high pitched tone and he glared at me.

"Ya! I sound nothing like that!" Chanhee screamed at me as he picked up a water bottle to throw at me.

"I think you should both grow up" Byunghun sniggered as he walked out of the kitchen and the rest of us slowly followed.

Author's P.O.V,

"Sumin you better be quick or I'm leaving you behind!" Sumin growled in frustration. Taekwoon always rushed her in the morning, acting as if they were late when they still had plenty of time. And Sumin being Sumin fell for it every morning. She huffed one last time and rushed the brush through her hair before swinging the door to her room open.

"Lee Su-" Leo froze with his hand ready to dent the door before he sent her an innocent chuckle.

"Good you’re ready, let's go" He grabbed Sumin by the wrist and pulled her downstairs to the front door where Leo continued to rush her into her shoes and throw her bag at her all at once.

"Bye little Su, bye Woonie! Have fun at school" Her mum bid them goodbye and they shouted their goodbyes back to her before Leo slamm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter