Chapter Twenty

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY; DEMONS NEED REAL FRIENDS TO.

"What in the name of hell's kingdom is all of this stuff doing in our car?" Chunji growled as he stood, glaring at the car that was filled with countless items Niel and Sumin had shoved into it.

"Surprise? No more mall trips" Niel awkwardly gestured to the car and Chunji growled again, yanking one of the back doors open as he began heaving things into his arms.

"You're lucky she's an alright kid because if it were my choice I would have burnt their long ago" He growled before walking past Niel, up the steps, and into the house. Niel sighed and began filling his own arms with things from the car before going inside to dump them with the things Chunji was putting inside.

"I don't need food I've eaten already L.Joe" Sumin sighed grabbing the back of the males shirt and pulling him away from the fridge again.

"You look like you haven't had anything to eat in days" He argued walking forward again, only for Sumin to throw herself at him to stop him.

"But I have" She whined hanging off his back as he struggled to stand straight.

"Why are humans like this?" He wheezed out and grabbed her arms, stopping her from landing back side first on the floor. Sumin let out a whine of complaint when she was put over his shoulder and Ricky giggled having watched the whole scene unfold. He followed L.Joe as he took Sumin through the lounge and into the hallway.

"Can I at least help get the things out of the car?" She sighed and L.Joe made a noise of disagreement, giving her leg a slap as he pranced down the hall.

"Ya, Lee Byunghun put her down" Chunji gave a tired sigh and Sumin stumbled onto her feet as he let her down.

"Preferably gently" Niel cut in watching Sumin stumble as he dumped a pile of things onto the couch. Sumin rolled her eyes and Ricky looked at his watch, gasping when he read the time.

"Do you know how late it is? The human needs to sleep!" He screamed and Sumin was off her feet again as he rushed her to her room. Niel glared at Ricky as he turned into Sumin’s room and let out another screech.

"Noisy little brat" He muttered before going back to the car.

------------

"Get up"

"No" Was the reply Chunji got as he kicked CAP for the thousandth time that morning. Minsoo rolled over in the bed and faced his back to Chunji making the other male screech in annoyance before dropping onto the bed.

"I said wake the up you lazy !" He screeched as he drove his elbow into his elder's side continuously. CAP rolled around in annoyance, doing his best to slap Chunji away, but the thinner male was strong, taking the chance to roll over his leader and kick him off of his bed.

"Ah, so annoying. You're the oldest yet here I am taking care of everyone" Chunji wheezed, getting up and dragging Minsoo by his feet until he reached the bathroom, the older male had already slipped back into his dreams until Chunji the cold water and sprayed his leader with the shower head.

"LEE CHANHEE YOU STUPID " Everyone at the table turned to look at the door that stopped them from seeing through the lounge and down the hall to where Chunji was probably being beaten up for what he did to Minsoo.

"The pancakes taste great," Changjo said, distracting anyone from wanting to help the older male get out of trouble.

"Pass the jam" L.Joe muttered elbowing Ricky as he moved to get the jam for him.

"Can I have the maple syrup?" Sumin asked and Niel snatched it off the table, making Changjo growl as he gave it to her.

"Thanks" She smiled and happily covered her pancakes with it, she put it back on the table and Changjo grabbed at it, sneering at Niel as he put the syrup on his pancakes.

"Damn it" Chunji sighed as he came into the kitchen, school uniform drenched and hair a mess.

"What an " He seethed as Sumin scooched out of her seat and left the room.

"What happened hyung?" Niel asked as Chunji slipped his way through the kitchen.

"It's too horrifying to retell" Chunji wheezed out, finally clamping his hands on the mop and bucket he wanted before slipping his way back out of the kitchen.

Sumin opened Chunji's wardrobe and flicked through the hung items, finally pulling out a clean shirt and tie from the large amounts of clothes, shortly after she found a pair of school pants and took them off their hanger and sat them on his bed for him. Chunji walked past his room, bucket and mop in hand as he finished cleaning the mess from the brawl that happened in CAP's bathroom.

"Oh, Sumin" He flinched when he looked through the open door to see her organising his clothes. Sumin flinched as well and gave him as short smile as he put the mop and bucket down to enter the room.

"Dry clothes" She smiled gesturing to the clothes on the bed.

"Oh thanks" He sighed, ing his shirt as she walked into his bathroom, Sumin closed the door and looked through his bathroom cupboards to find a hair dryer. When she found one she stood up, holding her head as it spun slightly from getting up to quick. The door opened and Chunji blinked at S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter