Chapter Sixteen

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SIXTEEN; "IF WE'RE SO DEAD SET ON NOT GOING BACK TO HELL WHY IS IT ALL WE TALK ABOUT?" - LEE BYUNGHUN.

"Hyung what do you think? Cool? Stylish? Trendy? Do I look like a human taking his journey through school?" Zelo posed with each word he spoke and Himchan paused, pancake in front of his mouth ready to eat.

"Zelo, sit down and eat" Zelo huffed and with his gentle nature sat down without complaining as he grabbed at the pancakes sitting in the middle of the table.

"Looking good Jongup!" Daehyun grinned as a smaller man walked into the kitchen, decked out in the same fresh new uniform as his friend.

"You think so hyung? I thought I looked like a lemon, it's yellow" Jongup grinned, pulling the stomach of his jacket forward for Daehyun to see.

"Come and eat Jongup" Himchan chided and Jongup shuffled to a seat with a grin still planted on his lips.

"Hyung can you please pass the jam?" Youngjae pleaded as he walked to the kitchen bench.

"Thank you" His sassy, sharp tongue was kept content as he walked back to his seat and spread the jam onto his pancakes.

"Hyung can I have some milk?" Yongguk smiled, rushing to the fridge before pouring the liquid into Daehyun's waiting glass.

"Thanks hyung!" Daehyun rushed back to the table and Yongguk grinned happily.

"Yongguk come and eat, you can't go hungry while fawning over the kids" Himchan chided again and Yongguk sighed, sitting down and pinching a few pancakes for himself.

"Make sure you eat well, we can't have you be late for school you two" Yongguk encouraged more food onto Jongup's plate and he smiled happily splatting more maple syrup onto them.

"I DON'T WANT IT!"

"JUST SHUT YOUR TRAP AND EAT THE ING TOAST!"

"IT'S BURNT CHUNJI"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I MADE A SPECIAL TRIP DOWN STAIRS TO COOK THIS JUST FOR YOU JONGHYUN!" Chunji shrilled slamming the plate of burnt toast in front of the whining male, Changjo glared and shoved the plate back at his older friend with determination written on his face.

"I'm not eating it"

"If you don't want it find something else!" CAP snapped, a line of fire shot down the table and struck Changjo, making him fall out of his chair with a scream and a thud.

"Hyung!" This is the difference between heaven and hell. Sumin took note as L.Joe leant over, open bottle ready to pour its contents into yher empty cup.

"Want some orange juice?"

"Sure, thanks" Sumin decided not to decline the offer when Chunji's fire filled eyes met with hers and she looked back down at her Nutella lathered toast.

That’s scary.

------------

"Now remember what you're here for? Find the human and those twits, and if they aren't here we'll-"

"We'll move onto to the next school, if you find her try and lure her to us" Jongup and Zelo grunted back, muttering the familiar order in a monotone voice.

"Go and enjoy your day at school" Yongguk encouraged, making Jongup open the door and climb out of the car.

"I'm getting too old for this" Jongup wheezed, stretching as soon as he got out of the car. Yongguk snorted and with one last wave and a smile and he was driving out of the school parking zone, trusting the youngest two to fulfil their mission.

"This place has a canteen doesn't it?" Jongup asked and Zelo shrugged.

"I think so" He answered making Jongup pet his stomach.

"Let's go eat. I'm starving, did we even eat breakfast today?"

"Don't think so" Zelo shrugged, making eye contact with the curious students who were staring at them openly.

"BANG MINSOO WAKE UP BEFORE I BURN THIS HOUSE DOWN" If the neighbours weren't awake before, they were now. Sumin flinched leaning against the waiting car as Chunji screamed at Minsoo who was fully dressed and ready to go to school, if he woke up.

"Hell this, hell that, burn it all, let it burn, if we're so dead set on not going back to hell why is it all we talk about?" L.Joe gave a one-man audience lecture to himself as he slipped into his shoes and exited the house, stumbling as he dodged a puddle left by the heavy rain from the night before.

"My poor fish, all alone in the big bowl in that even bigger house, he'll be so lonely" Niel sighed, staring through the open door with a dazed look on his face. The fish's bowl was literally the size of a basketball, he wouldn't get lost anytime soon.

"But it’s ok because I have you here!" Niel grinned, Sumin expected the lift of mood as she cringed at him, secretly directing it towards the nervous butterflies bombarding her stomach.

"Get out of my face Niel" She sighed, distancing herself from the increasing closeness he was putting her through.

"What? Aren't you happy I'm around?" Niel asked frowning and Sumin looked at him blankly.

"Oh first couple fight" Ricky whispered to Changjo who leant on the car next to him.

"Not if you give me that treatment I'm not, no" Sumin glared at him and his demanding tone, fear crept in and she was disappointed in his next sudden change, though she expected it.

"What's wrong with me being like this? Am I too rude for you?" He demanded and Sumin stepped away grumpily.

"Yes, so leave me alone until you fix your attitude" She grunted and Niel glared at her as she stood next to L.Joe. Sumin was disappointed, to say the least, they had been getting along so well and now he was bringing his rude self back.

"Let's go, CAP hyung is staying home today" Chunji shouted, slamming the front door shut before he raced down the driveway to the car.

"Shotgun!" Ricky yelled running to the passenger door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter