Chapter Thirty One

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE; YOUR ACTIONS.

"There has to be some sort of mistake here" The history teacher grumbled as he entered the staff room, he made the other staff look up but only those at the tables next to him spoke up.

"What's happened?" One lady asked and the history teacher grumbled, dropping his things on his desk and pulling his chair out. He dropped himself down, using one hand to pick up a book, showing it to his friends and slapping it back on the pile.

"It's those kids, they disappear for a few months and then they return telling me that they've got their homework for me. They're up to something, none of them have ever handed homework in at all"

"Well have you looked at it yet?" Another male teacher asked and the history teacher shook his head as he responded.

"No, it's probably all some hoax and I'll open it up to find some foul pictures. I wouldn't expect anything less of Bang Minsu" The history teacher watched his friends take two books, one each, and flicked through them. Mrs Yang looked up, a familiar name getting her attention, she openly watched from behind her stack of papers as the three teachers pondered over the books of a familiar group of students.

"Man" The math teacher gasped out and the P.E teacher nodded looking between the math and history teacher with a smile on her lips.

"You should give these kids a chance" She told the history teacher who grabbed a book to open.

"They've answered the questions?" He muttered, flicking through the pages of the activity book and his friends smiled setting the books back on his desk.

"Looks like you've got some marking to do pal" The math teacher clapped a hand over the history teachers shoulder, who was still in awe of the work before him. Mrs Yang smiled, looking back down at her paperwork, glee filling her as she shook her head.

I knew they would turn around eventually.

------------

"You wouldn't be human anymore" She couldn't tear her eyes away from Niel,, it didn't feel real, her? Not a human? No, she was always human, that's what she was born as and to be, how could she not be human suddenly?

"I wouldn't be human?" For some reason, no longer being a human sounded absolutely terrifying to Sumin and the look that was still shining in Niel's eyes suggested that was a correct assumption on her instincts behalf. Looking away from Niel and around the table at her friends didn't help either. Ricky looked as if he could cry then and there and L.Joe was hesitant to meet her gaze in case there was disappointment being directed at him. Changjo sat there biting down on his lip and Chunji looked away from Minsu, sighing and leaning forward so he could look at Sumin this time.

"Of course, that is a choice that we cannot force onto you, whether you continue living as a human, or join as in being immortal, it's a choice that you have to make, and not us in our selfishness to stay alive" Chanhee had told her and Sumin felt the world sitting itself on her shoulders, weighing her down with an icy chill of reality.

"You wouldn't be human anymore"

"Do you get it Sumin?" Ricky asked, his pencil and finger pointing at the scribbles of a math equation on the paper that sat between them. When Sumin didn't respond, the others looked up from their own work, a knowing worry taking over the atmosphere around them, another student unconsciously shivering as they passed the table that the seven of them sat at.

"Sumin, yo" Ricky dully clicked his fingers in front of the girls face, she blinked her head shaking as she came back to the real world and looked back at the stares on her.

"Yeah?" She hummed and Ricky sighed, sinking back in his seat and biting down on the end of his pen.

"None of it, none of it was heard" He mumbled to himself and Sumin looked around, feeling like there was something that she was missing out on.

"What? What's happened?" She asked them and Niel smiled, patting Sumin's arm as she looked at him for an answer.

"You zoned out on us there" He told her and Sumin hummed looking down at her uncompleted homework book.

"I guess I did" She agreed and Niel sighed, leaning back and slouching in his seat.

"You didn't even listen to my perfect explanation on how to do this equation" Ricky hissed, taking the attention away from the negative mood that was affecting them all.

"Oh, sorry Ricky, I didn't mean to stop paying attention" Sumin bowed her head, twirling her pen around in her fingers and Changjo let out a snort, having gotten back to his work already.

"It's not your fault that he's boring" He chortled and Ricky glared at him.

"You wanna go peasant?" Ricky snarled and Changjo looked up this time, his eyes darkening to match Ricky's angered glare.

"We can take this outside if you like demon boy" Changjo told him, dropping his pen and preparing himself to stand up.

"Let's go then" Ricky pushed himself to his feet and his chair slid back, a disgruntled breath of air leaving him as he sent Changjo a daring look and marched out of the canteen first.

"Just one day of normalcy is all I ask for" Chanhee muttered under his breath, looking back down at his math book in disdain.

"I still don't get this equation" Sumin huffed out and Niel leaned in, his bottom lip brushing against the material covering Sumin's shoulder. He took a deep breath in and Sumin looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Yeah I don't know either" He shrugged, leaning back into his seat and slouching.

"And you said you were to smart for this stuff" Sumin snorted through her nose and Niel flicked his head to glare at her, full offense on his face as he leaned forward again.

"I'm smart!" He argued, snatching the book from under Sumin and holding it to his nose.

"I can totally get these equations done" He grumbled and Sumin chuckled trying to take her book back from Niel.

"Sure you can, now let me do my homework and keep going with your own, smart guy" She bossed him around and Niel let out a big huff of dissatisfaction that Sumin chose to ignore.

"You wouldn't be human anymore"

Sumin flinched, jolting up in her seat and looking around, the boys, feeling the table jolt, looked up at her again as Sumin let out a deep breath, checking the time on her phone.

"There's not long left until we can go home" Chunji reassured Sumin and the young girl nodded, putting her phone away and looking at her books. She packed her things, reaching for her bag and putting her stuff in it before zipping it up and rising from her seat.

"There's somewhere I need to go, I'll leave first and see you guys at home" Sumin gave a smile, slinging her bag over her shoulder and four pairs of eyes watched her, stunned as she left, pushing the door to the canteen open and strolling into the halls of the school.

"She's ditching" L.Joe noted and CAP hummed.

"She didn't even invite any of us" Niel noted also and CAP hummed again.

"I think she needs a little time to herself for now" Chunji breathed out, casting a worried glance in the direction Sumin had disappeared in.

"So you think I'm boring?" Ricky wiggled his fingers at his side, tilting his chin down to stare at Changjo through his bangs. Changjo snickered, preparing his stance as he smirked.

"Deathly boring" He nodded and Ricky seethed.

"You're gonna pay for that" Kicking off the ground Ricky ran at Changjo, who stepped out of the way but put his arm out, wrapping it around Ricky and tackling him to the ground. They rolled, snarling and growling at each other until Ricky sat atop of Changjo, his hands raised as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter