Chapter Eight

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER EIGHT; I DON'T LIKE YOU.

"Sumin you're ok?!" Sumin jumped in shock but smiled racing away from Teen Top who had no choice but to watch her run over to her group of friends and hug them happily. A burning feeling crossed through Niel and he struggled to stay still as Sumin hugged Ken.

"You still wanna be our friend?" Hyuk asked hopefully and she stared at him shocked.

"Han SangHyuk what makes you think I wouldn't want to be your friend?" She asked as he hugged her and he shrugged.

"Are you ok?" He whispered and she shook her head.

"Help me" Sumin whispered back and Hyuk nodded doing his best not to look at the six males and drop any hints to them. Hyuk put yher down and Leo stood in front of Sumin, ashamed as she chuckled.

"Hey, what are you doing hiding? I thought you would be the first to hug me?" Sumin chuckled and Leo looked at her shocked.

"You're not angry?" He asked and she laughed hugging him as he wrapped her in his arms shyly.

"Of course not, just get me away from them. They've kidnapped me and I think I might go insane" Sumin whispered to him and Leo pulled back looking shocked.

"Please help me, oppa" He was in a state of shock, was she really not happy with them? What did they do to her?

"Ok, we'll get you out of here just stay calm until we can. We can get your stuff and take you to our place when they aren't around"

"They're always around oppa" She complained making Leo sigh.

"You'll be ok Sumin, I'll see you in class" Hongbin whispered then spoke a little louder notifying the group of the approaching people.

"You coming to Sumin?" Sumin could only nod when Niel looked at her and Ricky smiled giggling.

"Let's go Suminnie!" He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she groaned going back into character as they pulled her away from her friends.

"Don't call me that!" Sumin protested looking back at the boys, Leo nodded and N winked before they walked away heading for their minivan.

"Hongbin you go to class and watch her. We'll go to her house and take what we can and move it to our place before lunch starts" N ordered and Hongbin nodded running off to his first class leaving the five of them to rush into the minivan.

"Hey, where do you kids think you're going?!" Hyuk jumped slipping on his way into the minivan while Ravi pushed him from behind to move faster.

"Sorry, sir! Family emergency!" N shouted through the window with a wave.

"We promise to catch up on our school work later!" Ken screamed, practically hanging out the passenger seat window as they reversed. Leo pulled him back into the vehicle as the teacher watched them with a horrified expression on his face.

"Lord help whoever is on the road today" The teacher sighed and rushed to teach his class as the bell rung throughout the yard.

------------

"Bang Minsoo sleeves down, you know there is to be no body inking at school" Mrs. Yang scolded and CAP could only gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter