Chapter Twenty Nine

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE; "THEY STOLE FROM MY HUMAN, THEY DESERVE IT" - RICKY.

"Oh, my gosh" Minsu facepalmed when Niel came rushing back into the classroom, only now realising he took a little longer than what the normal toilet break would. Mrs Yang didn't look up but the students all flinched at the door swinging open and Niel marching into the room and towards his seat.

"Are you ok?" Sumin asked, having watched the outburst that was her boyfriend's entrance. Niel yanked at his seat and slammed his against the surface, turning in his seat to face Sumin. The girl rose an eyebrow in worry, not asking another question as Niel looked at her. Niel resolutely put his hand out, letting a chain with a familiar object at the end slip through his fingers and dangle in Sumin's line of sight. Sumin's mouth fell open and her eyes widened, becoming lost for words as she saw what was in Niel's hand.

"Oh my god, you found it!" Sumin burst out, slamming into Niel and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Where was it?" Sumin asked Niel, refusing to let him go but Niel shook his head, holding her tightly by the waist.

"I think we should just be happy that we found it safe and sound hmm?" He proposed and Sumin pulled back with a frown, making Niel worry about her prying deeper into the whereabouts of her necklace.

"We?" She thankfully asked and Niel smiled, nodding.

"Yeah, L.Joe and Changjo told me that they found it" He informed and Sumin hummed.

"So that's why you ran out of class" Sumin pinched Niel's cheek, making Niel scrunch up his nose and Minsu rolled his eyes at the sickening sight.

"You're the best" She told him and Niel grinned, happy with the compliment. Sumin wrapped her arms around Niel again, putting her head on his chest as she mumbled.

"Thank you for going to the trouble of getting it back"

"You know I would do anything for you"

------------

"So another student was wearing the necklace?" Ricky let his bottom lip jut out as he frowned and Changjo nodded, his elbow pressed on his desk as he propped his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Yeah, said she found it and decided to keep it even though she thought it was freaky" Changjo informed him of what he had previously seen.

"Who was it?" Ricky asked, wriggling his fingers and Changjo's eyes dropped down to his friend's hands as the air around them got cold.

"I told you it was already taken care of"

"Yeah but I want to give them a piece of my mind too"

"Niel covered it" Changjo shoved Ricky's hands, telling him to cut it out before anyone felt the drop of temperature around them.

"They stole from my human, they deserve it" Ricky grumbled, facing the front of the room again and furrowing his brows in disappointment.

"I want to hurt them too" Changjo whispered and Ricky's head flicked back to look at him.

"They took something of value to her" Changjo nodded, agreeing to what Ricky had previously said and Ricky's lips parted, but he said nothing in response to Changjo.

"Karma will find them soon enough" Changjo mumbled and Ricky turned back to the front once again, a soft smile on his lips. He knew Changjo actually cared for Sumin.

He also knew Changjo was wise enough to be trusted when he spoke.

"We'll leave this one to Karma then" Ricky whispered and Changjo leant back in his seat, nodding as he looked at the back of Ricky's head.

"I'm sure he's already heard about it"

"Sometimes I forget that you're related to Satan"

------------

A deep breath escaped Chunji as he stood up and pushed his chair in, sending one last glance at his books sprawled out on the table, he walked away, ignoring the few stares that his movements brought. Chunji didn't know why he tried so hard in school, he finished his education thousands of years ago, but maybe he wanted to leave this place with the others knowing that they had all done well. When he thought about it, none of them really studied much, they either weren't attending school or were doing whatever work they were given whilst they were at school.

"I really need to sit some of them down to study" Chunji muttered under his breath as he scanned through the books. He knew that the others didn't care too much about their grades but he believed that they all deserved to get out with good grades. That thought leads him back to his female friend, as the human of the group and the only one who hasn't completed her studying before like the others, Chunji imagined that Sumin must be struggling with her classes, especially when he knew she wasn't doing much of the homework she was given.

"We're ruining her education" Chunji huffed, using the point of his finger to pull a book back before grasping it in his hand and taking it down from the shelf.

"This should do it" A male voice hummed, seemingly satisfied by something

"I knew I put it in my bag before I left the house today!" Chunji looked up from the book with curious eyes, he frowned when he saw the mess one of the female students was making of the table she sat at with her classmates. He stopped in his tracks and watched as the rest of the group looked at her in annoyance, displeased with whatever she didn't have.

"I know it's here guys" The female tried to convince the group and Chunji looked to the front desk, looking to see if the library lady would shush her. Chunji stepped back, hiding behind the bookshelf and peeking through a gap to watch the stranger behind the front desk. The unfamiliar male stood up straight, holding a stack of papers and revealing his face and suddenly he wasn’t unfamiliar to Chunji. So Chunji stepped out of his hiding place, casually walking towards the front desk of the library and leaning against the bench. The man smiled, not yet acknowledging Chunji and he tried not to make it look like he was staring at something the students couldn't see, looking away as if he weren't interested in the man behind the desk.

The sound of the shredder being met Chunji's ears and he blinked, the stack of papers turning to shreds no thanks to the newcomer. Chunji waited for the man to be done with shredding the papers and when he heard him dusting his hands off and sighing in a satisfied tone he briefly looked in his direction.

"That should do it huh Chanhee?" The male asked and Chunji briefly looked at the shredder again.

"Depends on what you're doing here" Chunji mumbled, making sure no one heard him speak.

"Ah, it's all because of that human of yours," The man said and Chunji blinked, looking at the stressed group of students that the other male was pointing at.

"Keep a watch over that girl of yours will you? It's not my fault that she stole her necklace but here I am moving the jobs on my list of priorities around just because I know what you and your friends are like. Look after her and keep her away from people like that one"

"She's the necklace thief" Chunji stated under his breath and there was a hum from behind the desk.

"Now she is also the one that lost her group project to a shredder" The man shrugged and Chunji let his shoulders shake in a chuckle.

"Serves her right" Chunji grumbled, standing up straight and grasping his book tightly.

"My job here is done" The average height man stated, moving around the counter and passed Chunji.

"Always a pleasure doing business with you all Chanhee"

"You too Karma" Chunji nodded and the man disappeared behind a bookshelf.

"Is there anything you need?" A modest looking lady rounded the front desk and Chunji smiled, sitting the book down and looking up into her eyes.

"I would like to borrow this book please"

------------

"How was everyone's first day back at school?" Chuni asked the question like a curious mother would after everyone had regrouped at the end of the day and he was finally able to climb into the driver's seat.

"You were there for most of the damn thing" Minsu grumbled from the passenger seat and huffs filled the back of the van.

"I forgot just how much I hate this bloody place" Changjo muttered, buckling his seatbelt on a little too harshly for the poor object to handle.

"Hmm, warm" Ricky smiled, leaning into L.Joe who in return leant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter