Chapter Twenty Five

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TWENTY FIVE; ONE LAST HURDLE.

She awoke with a start and turned to the source of her sudden awakening and slapped at her phone to turn the alarm off. Niel rolled around beside Sumin and she let out a sigh as her head hit the pillow.

"WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUMERINE HEY! A YELLOW SUMERINE!" They cringed as the bedroom door swung open with a slam against the wall and Ricky followed Chunji in as the older male hit his wooden spoon against a pot and they both screamed the lyrics to the old song.

"Shut up" Niel groaned and pulled the blanket up higher, it whacked Sumin in the face and she cringed as the bed started shaking and Changjo's screams met their ears.

"WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUMERINE! DAB!" He screamed as he entered the room and bounced on the bed. Sumin grew irritated and kicked away the blankets before standing up to rush into the bathroom.

"One down, three more to go" Chunji grinned.

------------

She dried herself quickly, the cold air nipping at her bare skin had Sumin shivering and all she wanted was to be in her school uniform in the kitchen sitting and eating a breakfast that would warm her insides. She rushed to get herself into her clothes and began brushing her teeth as she bounced on her feet lightly.

"God you take so long" Niel's voice bounced off the walls as he opened the door with a whine, Sumin flinched and turned to him with wide eyes and tooth paste covering as he entered the shower, closing the curtain behind him.

"What are you doing?" She hissed once she rinsed out and her eyes widened as his arm came out of the shower curtain and he aimlessly swung his arm for the clothes basket, clothes dropping from his hand and onto the floor as he missed.

"I need to get ready too!" Niel argued and her eyes remained wide.

"You couldn't wait two more minutes?"

"You couldn't be two minutes quicker?" Niel sassed back and Sumin growled under her breath, picking up his clothes and putting them in the basket before grabbing her hair brush.

"I hate you sometimes" She grumbled as she forced the brush through the knots in her hair.

"No you don't" She could hear the grin on Niel's lips as the water began steaming the bathroom up again. She shut the bathroom door behind her and the water cut off as she exited the bedroom.

"Come come, let’s go eat" Chunji demanded as soon as Sumin opened the bedroom door, he grabbed her by her shoulders and before she could blink she was being shoved into a chair as the racket Ricky and Changjo were making bombarded her ears. She landed in the seat with a gasp and Chunji rushed away as a plate was shoved under her nose.

"We get waffles today~" Ricky sang. Sumin beamed and thanked him as he dropped some waffles onto her plate.

"Changjo, can you please pass me the syrup when you're done?" Sumin smiled and Changjo silently nodded as he continued lathering his own waffles with the syrup.

"Thanks" She frowned as Changjo remained silent and the syrup was passed to her. L.Joe came to the table with a bottle of milk in one hand and orange juice in the other. Niel came rushing into the kitchen and Chunji shoved him out of the way as he let out a screech.

"Ah! Chunji, what the hell?" Niel exclaimed as he held onto the wall and Sumin tried not to spit out her juice as Ricky shouted.

"Oh he needs some milk!" He pointed at Niel holding his sore shoulder and Sumin looked away from her boyfriend as she continued to chortle.

"Why are you laughing?!" He screamed and she covered as she choked and began coughing.

"Don't just stand there! Help her Daniel!"

------------

The gym was as empty as usual and Sumin's shoulders slumped as she followed the six men into the building. Niel's hand gripping onto hers was the only thing that had Sumin still walking. If he weren't holding onto her hand she would have sat in the car and slept while they all came in to do their thing at the gym.

This was the routine day in and day out now. Someone would come into her room to wake her up extra early and she would begrudgingly shower and dress in her workout clothes. Niel would drag Sumin into the building and she would follow him as he made them both exercise and put Sumin to her limits every day. As the weeks passed by she only grew to hate it more, by the time they were all finished she would have to use the gyms old showers and rush off to school.

The hours passed by and Sumin panted as she was able to finally stop working out. She looked around and groaned as she realised what they had done.

"We've left the water bottle in the car, I'll go get it" Sumin stood up and Niel wiped the sweat from his face.

"Want me to come too babe?"

"No it's ok, I won't take long" She answered.

"The keys are in the front pocket" Niel threw Chunji's school bag at her and she caught it lazily as she saluted him and walked out of the gym. She left the level by going down the stairs and made her way out the front door as she pulled the car keys out of Chunji's bag.

No attention was paid as the air stiffened and Sumin climbed into the back seat of the car, yanking the shared water bottle with Niel out of the cup holder. She exited the car and locked it again as she turned to walk away.

"Oh my god!-" Sumin was cut off as the persons large hand covered and she grew panicked as they kept a tight grip on her. Not again. She squeezed her eyes shut and used her limbs to hit the person as hard as she could.

"Shhhh" The person had their lips on her ear as they mockingly consoled her and her eyes flung open in terror. She was somewhere totally different, she didn't know where it was but they had her in a fancy house, something she could never afford.

"Who the hell do you think you are?-" Sumin tried to push him away but he was too strong for her, his muscles stiffened and the leather jacket he wore creaked as it tightened and he stayed in place.

"There's no need to act so tough now honey, I'm not gonna hurt you, at least not for now" He smirked down at Sumin and she couldn't hold back from her eyes widening as the strangers eyes showed an evil red shine as the colour stuck deep in her memory.

"Get away from me!" She screamed, she tried to shove him again and stumbled away as his arms snapped to grab her wrists.

"That just about enough of that" He growled as he pulled her closer and she kicked at him with her legs. His fingers roughly latched onto her chin and she was forced to look him in the eyes as she became weak. Her legs dangled and her eyes closed as she became completely limp in his arms.

"Thank god that's over" He grunted to himself and let Sumin drop onto the couch in front of him before wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter