Chapter Seventeen

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN; RUN AWAY FROM THE FEELINGS.

"Ahn Daniel" Mrs Yang glared, the door to the art room slammed shut and Niel sighed, standing with his back facing the teacher, not bothering to open the door and leave, or pay her any attention.

"Turn" Mrs Yang swirled her finger and with a roll of his eyes Niel faced his art teacher with an angry look on his face.

"Let's cut right to the important part. What makes you think you have the right to treat one of my students the way you have been?" Mrs Yang's tone darkened and Niel looked at her stubbornly.

"This is none of your business Mrs Yang, so if you don't mind keep your witch nose out of it" Niel growled turning back to the door to find himself unable to open it.

"You listen here, Ahn Daniel. I don't care how much you believe you own her or if it's written in blood, the second I find you harming the girl is the second I end your life" Mrs Yang cackled making Niel bang on the door in anger.

"You can't tell me what to do with my feelings towards her!"

------------

Somewhere safe huh? Sumin's mind was racing ever since CAP let her go to the bathroom to calm herself down, the words of the two angels stuck to the walls of Sumin's mind like your favourite bands poster in your room would, and the thoughts ticked over in her brain until she finally turned the tap off with a slam of her hand.

"Their house" Sumin breathed, making the female student entering a stall send her a freaked out look before shutting the door.

They would never think to look there.

Sumin thought to herself swinging the door open as she dashed down the almost empty halls, everyone was in the canteen eating or outside with their friends.

"Sumin, where's Niel hyung?" Ricky shouted down the hall and Sumin flinched as she pulled her bag out of her locker.

"I don't know Changhyun" Sumin answered and he rushed over to he.

"Will you help me find him? It's important" He asked and she looked up at him.

"I will, you go ahead first, though. I desperately need to go to the bathroom" Sumin lied and Ricky pouted.

"Suminnie don't make go alone!" He whined and stomped his foot.

"I'm sorry Ricky but I'm busting!" She answered dashing back down the hall making the young man sigh.

“Meanie” This meant Sumin had to take the long way out if they were looking for Niel, she twisted through the halls and huffed as she walked down the hall of her art class. A loud bang made Sumin flinch and shouting followed after it, making her eyes open in realisation.

"You can't tell me what to do with my feelings towards her!" Well, there he is. Sumin sighed to herself, though it wouldn't help the boys find Niel like they wanted. She kept walking, not even trying to open the door to the room as Mrs Yang met eyes with Sumin, something told her to run, she trusted the look in her teachers eyes and shot down the hall and around the corner, knowing something must be happening.

"I think I hear him" Changjo muttered and Niel shouted from the art room again.

"What's a witch like you doing looking out for a human anyway?!"

"Yep. Found him" L.Joe clucked his tongue and the two stood, waiting for him to leave the room, hardly fazed by his anger.

Sumin was tired, but the look she saw in Mrs Yang's eyes told Sumin that she shouldn't stop running. So even though students gave her looks and bumped into her, Sumin didn't stop running until she was two blocks away from the school.

"My house first" Sumin panted to herself, weaving through the people in the street. There was no way she would be getting into the flat if she didn't have the key card with her. So Sumin power walked to her house, when she got there the dead grass was soggy from the rain of the night before and Sumin trudged through it to get to her front steps.

"Where is it?" Sumin panted, tipping everything out of her bag to find her long lost house key.

"Thank god" She breathed out when the key dropped out of the bag. Sumin shoved everything back in and got to her feet, shoving the key into the door and it turned with effort, stiff from not being touched in a long time. The door finally unlocked and she rushed into the house, flinching when the sound of her neighbour’s dog barking met her ears. Sumin slammed the door shut, leaning on it as she finally looked at her home again.

"Oh god" Sumin sighed, the place was covered with layers of dust, some things almost unrecognisable from the amount of dust covering it. She walked forward, entering through the kitchen before she walked through to the lounge room, a crunch under her foot made Sumin stop and she jumped in fright before looking at what she almost broke.

"Oh my god" The necklace. The once purple stone turned a sickening black, a small glow of purple appeared as Sumin removed her foot from standing on it. She grabbed the necklace and glared at it curiously, only to scream when the purple started to return and thrive, it was reacting to her touch.

This cannot be good. Sumin dropped it in panic again and raced around the lounge, picking up a couple of pictures and stuffing them into her bag as she ran up the stairs.

"Wait" Niel put his hand out, head flicking around as if he were looking for something.

"She's not here" He growled and marched forward, rushing out of the school as the others followed in confusion.

"Where is she?" Chunji screeched opening the car door.

"Her house" Niel glared slipping his helmet on and taking off, CAP followed him and Chunji screeched getting into the car in annoyance.

" " Sumin hissed as she entered h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter