Chapter Eighteen

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN; LOOK AROUND.

"Where else could she be?" L.Joe sighed, motorbike helmet under his arm, decked up in his gear to ride his bike. The sun would be rising any moment now and the only reason they went home was to get their individual bikes to spread out their search.

"This is doing my head in" Changjo seethed, scratching his head roughly, he was scared for his friend's safety. CAP yawned, the only one willing to show his tiredness towards the situation. Niel leant forward, resting on the handles of his bike as his brain ticked over every place they've been.

"Come on Niel, just come inside and rest for a while. It's been two days and none of us has showered or slept that whole time" Chunji tried to convince and Niel shot his head up, not admitting to the dizziness he felt when he did so.

"Exactly Chunji hyung. It's been two days, who knows what could have happened to her in those two days? What if she's been seriously hurt or killed by some drunken moron and no one’s found her?" Niel panicked and Chunji sighed as he got off his motorbike.

"Daniel I'm sure that's not the case, Sumin is smart, she'll be somewhere safe I promise you. Now please, just come inside, shower and get some rest before you kill something" Niel's eyes were black in anger and bloodshot from the lack of sleep he had. Niel growled and angrily put his motorbike in the shed with everyone else’s, Chunji finally closed the garage door and they all walked into the house tiredly. Changjo stumbled, barely awake and legs stiff from not moving on his motorcycle for so long, only getting off the bike twice to fuel up in a heated rush before going back to searching.

Sumin yawned, stretching in her spot in Leo's bed, tossing and turning to stretch more muscles before finally sitting up. She expected the rapid knocks at the door to start and frowned when she realised she was alone, only waking up because her bladder was screaming at her to go to the bathroom. So Sumin the lamp on Leo's bedside table and got up lazily, shuffling her feet into the bathroom so she could take care of business. When she came out she found the sun wasn't even up yet and groaned.

I might as well sleep more.

Sumin let out another yawn, tucking herself back into the familiar smelling sheets. Her heart sunk in loneliness, she wished Leo was here, softly snoring beside her and kicking in his sleep the way he used to. 

Even Niel's company would be better now. Sumin sighed to herself and turned in shock as the familiar voice followed her small comment.

Go back to him.

Sumin shook her head, she was meant to be running from him- No. She was running from the feelings she had for him, she was sick of him, being sweet and pulling her in, only to bring everything crashing down when he reminds her of his 'ownership' over her. Sumin hated it, admitting her feelings to herself for someone only to have them toy with her and throw those emotions around.

"I'm not going back" She hissed to herself and stubbornly curled up in the blankets, silence remained in the room and Sumin closed her eyes, quickly slipping back into sleep.

You have to at some stage.

" off" She yelled, the voice returned stopping her just before she could really get back to sleep.

"Niel stop pacing around, go shower you smell like " Minsoo demanded, Niel hardly heard his leader and still chose to ignore him as he paced in front of his room. Minsoo kicked him in the side and Niel let out a grunt as he crashed into the wall, almost missing it for the open door.

"Go shower, you're stinking the whole house up" CAP demanded again as Ricky walked past, towel drying his hair and heavy eye bags decorating his face.

"I need to go back out there and look for her" Niel grunted moving to grab his shoes again, CAP slapped the shoes out of his hands and Niel glared at him.

"Go and shower because you aren't going to find her smelling like trash and ready to pass out" CAP lectured and Niel sighed in annoyance.

"Fine" He huffed and entered the room, slamming the door shut behind him. 

"Is he showering?" Chunji asked as CAP came into the lounge room, he nodded and Chunji sighed letting his head fall back on the sofa. L.Joe was already sleeping in his room and Changjo laid on the floor with his eyes closed as Ricky stubbornly blinked to keep himself awake.

------------

"Oh my god" Sumin grunted when she finally woke up to look at the time, she sat up in the bed and stretched, it was mid-day now.

"I need to shower" Sumin sighed to herself and lazily stood up from the bed, giving herself a moment more to yawn and put her arms over her head in another stretch.

"Where did he keep his towels again?" Sumin sighed and left the room, walking down the hall as she blinked away her sleepiness. Sumin entered the laundry and grinned to herself, of course they were in the laundry cupboard. When Sumin pulled a clean one out and closed the door she felt unmotivated to walk back to the room and actually shower.

Better to get it over with and be clean.

How many times must one person yawn in one day? She had slept until almost twelve thirty, Sumin shouldn't be tired after getting so much sleep. The house is a little too quiet for her liking but she knew that there was nothing she can do about that unless she some music or the TV.

The bathroom floor was cold and Sumin cringed when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Messy hair and dark eye bags, she looked horrible. Hopefully a shower will fix that and wake her up more, the water didn't take long to get warm and when it did Sumin stripped herself of her dirty clothes and stepped under the water gratefully, it felt relaxing against her back as she stood there and looked at the soaps and shampoos sitting, waiting to be used.

Sumin scrubbed her body and cleaned her hair, standing in the warmth of the water a little longer once she was clean. She grudgingly turned off the tap and climbed out of the shower, shivering from the cold air as she wrapped the towel around herself.

I had nothing to brush my teeth with.

Sumin sighed in annoyance that was always the first thing she would do after drying heself off, surely Leo would have a spare one somewhere, right? Sumin dropped to her knees, opening the cupboard doors under the sink and dug through the contents of the bathroom supplies hidden in there.

"Thank you, lord," She breathed out in relief as she found a new, unused toothbrush still in its packet. Sumin stood up and ripped the packet open, glad she would have clean teeth again today, the process to get ready was simple, dry herself off, do her teeth, clean her face and put some mascara on if she was up for it, then Sumin would get dressed, brush her hair and dry it, but she was slow, so it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter