Chapter Three

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THREE; YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

The driveway was empty and the house was quiet, she was officially a lone child all on her own in a big house. Upon getting home Sumin entered the kitchen looking at the house that was only left with her things and furniture. She grabbed her favourite cereal and a bowl, went to the fridge and grabbed the milk. 

Sumin jumped as she dropped the milk onto the bench with a small scream, the fridge door slammed closed and she stared stunned. She stepped towards the bench and with a stiff hand pulled off the note stuck to the milk carton.

You are not alone xxx.

- A.D

Where did this come from?

It was nothing like her parent's handwriting, it was a fancy aged writing that was hard to see around anymore unless your grandparents wrote like it.

Great now I'm being haunted by ghosts too?

She made her cereal, dumped the note into the bin and made her way to sit at the kitchen table. Another surprise made her jump out of her skin as she set the bowl of cereal down again. 

The necklace at Sumin's spot on the table shone in the light and she picked up the light purple stone being held by the tight silver bands that wrapped around it protectively attaching it to the silver chain that slipped between her fingers. It was beautiful, but was this something her parents were using to seek forgiveness? Even if it was, it wouldn't hurt to wear it for their sake would it? It was easy to clip the necklace on and when she did Sumin was finally able to sit down and contently eat her cereal.

------------

"Get up, get up, get up" She slapped N's hand away, Sumin was not ready to see his annoyingly happy face this early in the morning.

"Get out of my house N" She groaned and panicked as the warmth of her bed was taken away from her.

"Oh just be glad I haven't decided to move in with you, get dressed" N shoved Sumin into her joint bathroom and closed the door as she looked at her school clothes that she had prepared the night before.

"Oh good, you're done with plenty of time to spare!" N grinned as she came down the stairs and Sumin glared at the six boys sitting at the table eating cereal happily, her cereal, well with the exception of Leo who kept his face in his food silently munching away.

"Here" Ken slid her own bowl of cereal to her as she sat down in her seat, it was the first time in a long time she was actually able to sit and eat before school without Leo trying to shove her out the door. They all sat and ate together as the boys happily chatted and Sumin focused on getting the food into .

"Nice necklace" Leo spoke up making her shoot her head up with cereal falling from . He snorted at her feral behaviour as she struggled to get the food down .

"Thanks, I found it here in the kitchen last night" Sumin responded and Leo looked up suddenly.

"You mean it wasn't directly given to you?" He asked with slightly wide eyes.

"No, I found it right here on the table when I got home last night. I just assumed it was something my parents did to say sorry, it's not the first time they've given me gifts like this when they go on work trips. Plus mum saw me eyeing one of these necklaces off for a long time now, I just never had the money for one" Sumin shrugged at her sorry jobless as Leo eyed the necklace.

"Just be careful with it" Leo spoke carefully and she nodded, not really understanding his judgement towards it. When everyone was finished eating, Hongbin's OCD took over and he made sure everyone cleaned their bowls and utensils while he wiped the table down before they all waddled their way into their minivan.

"How's work going?" Sumin asked N from her spot in the passenger seat, an attempt to converse with the driver while she had a chance. N worked at one of the local car shops fixing up cars and dealing with the odd violent client, sometimes he even took time off school for the extra cash. The others all had applications at the same auto shop doing their own things, some helped fix up cars, the others dealt with the people talking side of things or cleaned up after the others. That part was more Hongbin's forte.

------------

"Class if I could have your attention" Mr. Yoo tried and no one bothered listening as Hyuk sat on Sumin's right teasing her and Hongbin sat on the other side of him doing what Sumin was trying to do, listen to Mr. Yoo. They were good at distracting her from her reality.

"Students"

"Please, I have something important to tell you!" Mr. Yoo slammed his ruler on his desk earning some more attention but most of the class ignored him.

"Good morning class" The principle walked in and the whole class stood up to greet him in an orderly fashion as they bowed and sat back in their seats in silence.

"Thank you, now as Mr. Yoo was trying to tell you all, this class is receiving a new student. I expect you to treat him well, let him get comfortable and I expect you'll all listen to Mr. Yoo from now on. I'll continue coming by to check the progress of the class" The principle gave the class a stern look and Hyuk chuckled next to Sumin. Like some mainstream story, the only empty seat was the window seat on Sumin's left and she sighed, that meant I would probably have responsibility for the new kid.

The principle nodded and the new student entered the room to stand next to him at Mr. Yoo's desk. Sumin's eyes widened spotting the tall figure at the front of the room, the same guy who tried to give her a counselling session at the park the other night. The teacher nodded as the principle left and allowed him to introduce himself.

"My name's Niel please treat me well" He bowed and scanned the room with his eyes, he looked nervous like any new student would but when they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter