Chapter Twenty Two

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO; GIVE IT ANOTHER GO.

"Ya!" Niel glared wide eyed at Changjo who happily munched away on the food in his mouth.

"That's my melon you " Niel sneered and Changjo only reached for another piece much to his elders annoyance.

"Get lost this is mine!"

"Choi Jonghyun you little prick!" Niel shouted, slamming his chopsticks down and diving over the table to attack Changjo, what did Ricky choose to do? Well of course he stole what was left of Niel’s melon. Thanks to Changjo he was free to eat the melon without getting his own head beaten in by Niel and he got a good breakfast without any struggle. The melon disappeared in no time and Ricky freely stood from his seat and left the kitchen, a grin on his youthful face as he rubbed his tummy in satisfaction.

"Yoo Changhyun!"

"What did you do now?" Sumin looked at Ricky from the couch, Minsoo was asleep next to her with only half his jacket on.

"I have no idea what you’re on about" Time to go brush my teeth. Ricky grinned and ran away when the kitchen door slid open with a slam.

Oh crap.

------------

"Don't touch it" Niel sneered, this was the third time he was trying to eat his melon in peace, bloody Changjo could never stop eating and even with a fading bruise to his cheek he didn't know how to give up.

"What happened to you?" Sumin's voice made Niel sit up in his seat properly and leave his bowl of melon completely unguarded as Niel watched her rush over to Changjo who began nursing his cheek under her hands.

"Niel hit me again Sumin" He sulked and she let his face go turning to glare at me.

"He was stealing my melon!" The victimised man argued and she glared at him unwavered by his defence.

"This is my third bowl and I've only had two pieces because of these two pigs!" Niel shouted as Changhyun entered the kitchen feigning innocence.

"Oh can I have some?" Niel gave the bowl up immediately and a piece of his melon was taken again as she ate with a smile.

So worth it.

"Ya! I told you to get your own!" Niel screamed once again as Ricky ran off with more of Niel’s melon filling his mouth.

Why is it so hard to have food to myself?

------------

"Can you not?" Sumin asked as the angel grinned at her, he didn't seem like much of an angel, if Leo were here he could have given her a perfect description of exactly what this tall male in front of her was.

But in Sumin’s opinion, he seemed like someone going against God, like an angel who did what he wanted and how he wanted, whenever he wanted, and Sumin didn't like the way he held himself, looked at her or the fact that he even existed.

"I've noticed something about you, human"

"I have a name"

"It seems to me that this isn't your first time coming across one of us, you've been friends with angels before haven't you?" Zelo ignored Sumin and reached for the tiny blood filled jar around her neck. She grabbed his wrist and slammed it into the wall beside her, glaring as he chuckled down at her.

"I think I know what happened, you weren't always on the demons side were you? Those angels were your best friends and because you and your pathetic little human heart wanted that blood lusting demon they're dead. A pathetic little human couldn't listen to what her friends said and no matter how hard she tried she still chose the dark side, and now because of you those angels turned into dust and all that's left of them is sitting on your collar bones"

"Stop trying to fill my head with your nonsense lies, you're nothing but trouble" Sumin seethed and Zelo gave another giggle, feeling the way his words messed with her head and he could practically hear the cogs in her head moving, rushed and uncontrolled as he filled them with his horrible words.

"Lies? Come on, we both know the truth here. Do you really think they would have died if you listened to them? We both know it's all because of you and those demons, if you didn't listen to them telling you to come to their side your friends would still be here, I'm just stating the obvious. You chose the dark side and because of that, your friends are dead"

"I didn't kill them" She rushed out angrily.

"Aren't angels meant to persuade with kindness? What do you think you're doing putting thoughts into her head like this?" Minsoo walked into the room, his eyes sharp as he shoved Zelo away from Sumin.

"What are you doing here?" Niel entered the classroom, eyes turning white as he watched Sumin sitting in her seat, head down and shaking from the emotions rushing through her body.

"Get away from her!" If CAP's continuous blocking Zelo from looking at Sumin wasn't enough, Niel angrily charging at the angel until he was falling from the second floor window was. Niel continued to shout in anger as Zelo landed on the concrete and slowly sat up, glass dropping from his clothes as he cracked his stiff bones and got to his feet, grinning and walking away from the building.

"Dude really?" Minsoo glared but Niel ignored him, walking over to Sumin and scooping her out of the seat, he raced out of the room and down the hall. Sumin was too frightened to look up and see a pair of white eyes looking at her, but she realised once he was up on the roof, sitting against the wall and gripping her in his arms tightly he just wanted to get away from it all.

"Niel?" Sumin whispered and Niel looked down at her, she nearly flinched when his white eyes met her brown ones, his dark expression strangely soft when he looked at her with his darkened eyes.

"Thank you" She smiled, sure pushing someone out of the window wasn't the right way to go, but he was just trying to look after her.

"But, just in case there's a next time, let’s try not to push anyone out of any windows" Sumin chided as Niel's eyes turned to a soft brown.

"I'll try to remember that" He snorted and Sumin grinned as he pulled her head to his chest, resting his chin on top of her head as he closed his eyes with Sumin curled up in his lap. She fell asleep rather quickly and Niel was almost in his own dream land until a sudden yell woke him up.

"Mr Ahn!" Mrs Yang screeched, appearing before his eyes instantly, Niel blinked, staring at the older woman in shock as she glared down at him with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter