Chapter Thirty Two

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO; READY.

"Guys" Sumin looked around at the people in the car, it was loud and everyone was bickering after a long day of school. It noticeably wasn't the best time to come out with any sort of big announcement but Sumin didn't think she could keep it to herself anymore, not even until they pulled up at home.

"Guys" She tried again, slapping the back of the driver's seat and grabbing Chunji's attention. Niel looked at her in confusion and as Chunji quickly turned the radio down, he looked at her int he rearview mirror.

"What is it Sumin?" Chunji sighed out and Sumin wet her dry lips with her tongue again, now that everyone's attention was on her she was feeling a little bashful. Niel put a hand on her knee, giving it a squeeze as he smiled at her.

"I have something to say" She informed them and CAP yawned, covering his mouth as he nodded.

"So we've noticed" He breathed out and Sumin took in a breath.

"You guys told me to think about what I'm going to do, and I've decided I'm going to do it. I'm going to change" The minivan swerved as Chunji choked on his own saliva and Minsu quickly grabbed the wheel, ripping the minivan back into line.

"Excuse me?" Chunji spluttered as everyone looked at her with wide eyes, stunned by her sudden announcement.

"I'm going to do it, whatever has to be done for me to be a demon, I'll do it to stay with all of you" She nodded her head to show she was certain and Niel squeezed her knee again, he smiled when she looked at him but he couldn't hide the sense of worry from showing in his eyes.

"Are you sure that you want to do this? You can't just say you'll do it for us Sumin, that isn't fair on you" Sumin shook her head, a smile pulling at her lips as she looked at Niel with reassurance in her eyes.

"I want to do this, it's not just because it could mean you all die if I don't" Chunji pulled off to the side of the road, turning the ignition off and taking his seatbelt off so that he could turn in his seat to face the back rows.

"You can't agree to this just because you don't want us to die to Sumin. This is a serious decision that will last you forever once it is made" He warned her and Sumin nodded, shuffling in her seat under everyone's stares.

"I know," She told him, looking down at her hands that had grabbed at Niel's hand for a source of comfort.

"But it's not because of that. It's because I don't want to die and have to leave you guys, I don't want things to happen where I'm still being protected, I don't want to be separated or different. I just want to be here with you guys and if it's a forever thing then that's even better because I don't want to die and have to run the risk of not meeting you all in my next life or whatever is meant to happen, so after the exams, I want to do it" It went quiet in the vehicle and Sumin clenched her fingers around Niel's hand, her eyes blinking as she cautiously looked at the others that were sat in the minivan with her. She met eyes with Chunji, the two of them having a stare off, blinking coming to a stop and their breathing slowing. Sumin held her breath, scared for what would happen next until Chunji's eyes turned to stare at her fondly. He smiled, nodding his head and letting out a deep breath as Sumin found the will to breathe again.

"If that's what you want" He shifted in the seat as everyone around him relaxed and Sumin smiled.

"Once exams are over, that's when we can do it" He confirmed and Sumin nodded as Niel squeezed his fingers around hers, reminding her that he was there with her. Sumin turned to him, her smile growing as she was met with Niel fondly gazing at her. Niel returned the smile, pulling Sumin in close as Chunji turned back to the steering wheel, putting his seatbelt on and flicking the indicator. The minivan pulled back out onto the road the moment Chunji saw a chance to fit in. She felt warm and secure with Niel's arms around her. She set her sight on what was on the other side of the window, her eyes blinking slowly and growing heavy as her lips remained up in a soft curve of a smile, feeling better now that she had gotten out the words she had wanted to say.

The minivan came to a stop again but this time Chunji had pulled up to the gas station right next to a pump, he relaxed in his seat, huffing out a deep breath and waving a dismissive hand at the others in the vehicle. Eyes widened and people didn't move, a scoff was let out by CAP and Chunji yawned, refusing to move from his seat behind the wheel.

"Alright, someone get out and fill up the van" He had ordered but no one was willing to get out and move from the position of comfort.

"How about you get out and do it?" Minsu suggested and Chanhee turned to him with narrowed eyes.

"Why don't you do it? What have you actually done all day?" He retorted.

"This may come as a shock to you but I've done more things than I could actually count within my day" Minsu informed him and Chunji rolled his eyes.

"Sure you have, why don't you add getting gas to the list?" Ricky shuffled in his seat, sinking down and crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned his head back. It was the wrong time to move and Chunji didn't appreciate it, his eyes darkening as they flicked over to Ricky's relaxed figure.

"Don't you go getting comfortable. How about you get out and do something to help this family survive" Chunji snapped and Ricky pouted with his bottom lip jutting out.

"I helped you cook last night" He argued and Chunji nodded.

"Touche" He turned to Changjo who was frozen with his hand in his hair having frozen in the middle of tending to an itch when Chunji yelled.

"And you, what have you been doing besides hogging other peoples air?" Chunji accused and Changjo's eyes widened.

"I made sure L.Joe put his shoes on the right feet" He rushed out without delay and Chunji pointed his finger at L.Joe, who widened his eyes and sputtered out the first argument that came to mind.

"I came to school when you begged me not to leave you alone with these freaks" He reported as his hand shot up to salute and Chunji's eyes went wide, his hand dropping as all eyes turned to him with sharp stares. He smiled, nerves filling him as he sunk back in his seat. His hands went to his seatbelt, unbuckling it and opening the door beside him.

"You know what? I think I'll just pump the gas myself and get some fresh air, you can all stay here I can see that you're comfortable where you are" He slid out of his seat and quickly shut the door, rushing behind the minivan and towards the gas pump.

"Lock the doors" Niel spoke up and CAP moved to do so without having to be told a second time.

"No" Ricky put his hand out and CAP paused in his movements.

"Wait until he's coming back from paying, let us all see the remorse in his eyes when he sees we've shut him out"

"He has the keys though right?" Sumin leaned forward, looking over the front seat and to the ignition.

"Or not" She shrugged, leaning back into Niel's side and going limp, showing she wasn't going to move again.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter